Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Katie69, Birmingham  (Read 1391 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline piercedtim

I had tried to see this girl last week but was told she was on holiday, so decided I'd try again seeing as I was in Birmingham anyway. The venue is the much reviewed place on Water Street, and I had half an hour on Wednesday. The girl in question

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got there and went through the whole finding out apartment number etc but once inside I could see it was the girl in the pics so no B&S  :) Room was quite dark but she looked sexy (to me anyway) and was wearing a tight little fishnet thing and not much else. I checked that she did all the things on her likes list including anal and CIM before paying her and she said she did.

After she stashed the cash she came back in and we started exploring each other's bodies, and she instigated some french kissing (medium not deep) which isn't really my thing with a working girl but I went with it. Clothes off by this stage I enjoyed some owo and she licked my balls when I asked her to, the on with the condom and sex at the edge of the bed, followed by anal, the a bit more vaginal and finished off with more owo until I finished in her mouth. She went to rush off and spit but I asked to see it in her mouth before she did (no idea why - never done that before...the words just kind of came out) and she seemed fine to do this rather than just having the attitude of needing it out of her mouth asap. A bit of a chat while getting dressed and she seems like a nice girl. She has got some stretch marks under that tummy tattoo - this might put some people off but didn't bother me. She said she is 24 and I'm rubbish at ages so I believed her but equally it wouldn't surprise me if she's been 24 for the last 7 years. All in all as someone to go and empty your sack into, who is happy and willing, with a tight sexy body and a pretty face I'd recommend her. Will I go back? Yeah I probably will. Might even stay for an hour next time now I know I like her - I've always thought at 120 for an hour it's a bit pricey but with more and more girls charging 130+ and then either not doing anal/CIM/rimming or charging extra for these it doesn't seem so bad.

Donman

Yes she's  verry nice and friendly.
I had a good time with her last time,
Only negetive is the room was really
Really hot.
Was the room hot when you visited op?

Offline piercedtim

Not really, but tbh it was a cold rainy day so I appreciated the warmth