Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica Wright - Mansfield  (Read 2565 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I spend a lot of time in Mansfield these days. So many good girls up there.

The recent rebranding of Ronnie as I'll refer to her henceforth caught my attention. The heavy makeup and lip liner of her FoxyRoxy image wasn't to my liking, as I could see she's quite pretty and didn't think she needs the layers of makeup.

Then suddenly this fresh face appears with little or no make up on UKE and that was enough to prompt me into action in my inimitable style.

Booked the day before to take advantage of the current £100/hour offer. Comms were very good. Called on the day to get details, and headed off to arrive in plenty of time.

Her place is okay does the job, apart from not having shower facilities which although not a problem for me might pose issues for anybody coming straight from work. A wash over a bath is not ideal. I'd already showered so not an issue for me.

Ronnie has had a bit of bad press on here, although there is much more positive feedback than negative and recent history has pretty much been all positive. So I can only assume she's upped her game somewhat.

Looks wise Ronnie is as per her profile: 5' 6" looks about right. She was taller than me in heels and soon kicked them off. She has great legs, quite long and slender.  She has a mummy tummy and kept it covered throughout with a corset type thingy and she has pretty pert smallish tits with firm nipples. They are extremely sensitive and she doesn't enjoy them getting much attention, which was a slight disappointment, as I do enjoy a good suckle.

Facially I found her to be a pretty girl with lovely big eyes and very sexy lips. She has a big smile and appears to have a cheeky personality which I found quite endearing and easy to get on with.

I was offered a drink and a massage to start which I declined and went straight in for some action beginning with some kissing of course. Those lips were made for kissing. Soft and full, and plenty of tongue got me going straight away. Slipped my hand under her panties and wetness was readily evident. She'd told me she'd been wanking in the morning. Now that's what I like to hear!

Disposed of the panties and went down on what was a clean smoothly shaved lovely pink pussy. It's a good looking pussy, and she enjoyed my tongue action so much so that at one point she grabbed my hair pulling my head deeper into her pussy and was grinding on my face. That was quite nice I thought. Nothing like a girl who knows what she wants eh fellas?

After a short while of me slurping away she insisted on returning the favour. I was rock hard by this time and as she went down she went to work and delivered what I would consider to be a Premier league quality blow job. Sloppy, wet deep, with spitting and good use of her hands, and her lips and tongue certainly made a great combination. There was also plenty of eye contact while she was down there. She'd have stayed there all day if I let her, she certainly knows what she's doing. There was no Woofie style gagging however, but she's one of a kind isn't she just.

Obviously it was too early for me to cum so I had to desist and break away even though I was seriously enjoying the attention.

So she covered me up and went into CG, then Reverse CG, then doggie, then mish, then back to oral both ways, then back to CG for a grand finale, with almost simultaneous organisms. Maybe it was a bit of play acting, she can be quite vocal, but it seemed pretty genuine, and she was getting wetter by the minute, so I might kid myself and take some credit for a great performance.

Either way I had a very good time. Ronnie had worked herself into a sweat, she was indeed going for gold. I too was pretty spent, and no clock was evident so after a bit of a chat and a cuddle the hour was just about up. So got dressed and off I went to the pub for a well earned pint with a couple of mates.

So to conclude, I'd say I had a good time with an attractive, sexy lass who enjoys delivering a very good level of service and enjoyment.

The only negatives might be the lack of shower facilities and her over sensitive nips, but they certainly wouldn't stop me going back, which I will most certainly be doing in the not too distant.

Goodbye Roxy hello Ronnie!

Happy Punting

GN

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Nice review mate - I've seen her myself a couple of times and wouldn't mind trying out again. Licked her arsehole out in her back garden as I recall.

GolfNut

Nice review mate - I've seen her myself a couple of times and wouldn't mind trying out again. Licked her arsehole out in her back garden as I recall.

Thanks motc. She's very enthusiastic indeed. Bit cold outside for that today but her arse does indeed taste great  :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

Another great review and another great time; you're like a machine at the moment GN.

GolfNut

Another great review and another great time; you're like a machine at the moment GN.

Thanks pic. Another good time indeed. No blindfolds or implements today unfortunately. Maybe next time.  :thumbsup:

And yes I'm a friggin spending machine. Is there such a thing as Punters Anonymous? Think I need to sign up fast  :sarcastic:

Offline _Bender_

Nice review GN, I would see her again but like as you said, the lack of shower facilities and her location, if you park at the wrong end of her street, your fucked...... literally as its a trek to her incall place, slightly put me off.

I'm sure she's moving to Nottingham in the summer so ill catch her again then.

Offline pedro2

Nice review matey
I looked at her profile last week and didn't realise it was Roxy... :)
You are on a role these days  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

/-
Nice review matey

Thanks Pedro.

Yep you'd hardly know it was the same girl. Definitely prefer the new image.
Even more reasons to be in Mansfield now. The pubs are pretty good too   :drinks:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Would agree with that GN - enjoyed our pint yesterday mate !!

Offline Owwhatanight

Nice review matey

Your avatar even looks like you Pedro  :lol: :lol:

GBush

I like the new image and I'm doing a third East Midlands tour in April.  Lack of shower facilities are a big no no for me.  I like to shower at in call location.  How does she clean herself between clients??  Hate the wet wipe crowd.  Plenty of chances for that with the EEs in London.

GolfNut

Would agree with that GN - enjoyed our pint yesterday mate !!

Yeah it was a pleasure to meet you too Mutiny.

GolfNut

I like the new image and I'm doing a third East Midlands tour in April.  Lack of shower facilities are a big no no for me.  I like to shower at in call location.  How does she clean herself between clients??  Hate the wet wipe crowd.  Plenty of chances for that with the EEs in London.

Her bathroom is fairly well kitted with toiletries and towels and it probably wouldn't be major surgery to get a tap operated hand shower fitted.

One for Ronnie to answer directly I guess so maybe take the question to her on UKE via pm perhaps.

Offline Lucinda Jones

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hi there.

Just answer your question GBush, i do have a bath in my incall that i use inbetween clients.

I ask in the main body in my profile that you shower before you come over to me, however there are some that come straight from work that im happy to have a bubble bath run for.

As bender said, im planning on getting new incall premises within the next few months. I intend to get somewhere with a shower.

Thanks guys x
Banned reason: Spamming post reports
Banned by: daviemac

GolfNut

Hi there.

Just answer your question GBush, i do have a bath in my incall that i use inbetween clients.

I ask in the main body in my profile that you shower before you come over to me, however there are some that come straight from work that im happy to have a bubble bath run for.

As bender said, im planning on getting new incall premises within the next few months. I intend to get somewhere with a shower.

Thanks guys x

Thanks for clarifying Ronnie . Would be nice if the bubble bath came with you in it  :D

GBush

Thanks for clarifying Ronnie . Would be nice if the bubble bath came with you in it  :D

Now that would satisfy my desire for mutual cleanliness before getting dirty again.

Offline Huawei

... almost simultaneous organisms.

A bit too much biological detail for me  :hi:

GolfNut

A bit too much biological detail for me  :hi:

Assume you're having a laugh as more detail in your last review than mine  :sarcastic:

Good build up, and held it all, swallowed and showed me that it had all gone (didn’t show me before it went, but probably would have done if I’d asked). Didn’t see any evidence.

Offline Crazydave

Think he was talking about organisms, rather than orgasms. Lol.

GolfNut

Think he was talking about organisms, rather than orgasms. Lol.

Of course  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

GBush now banned. Shame we won't get to her about his next East Mids tour.

GolfNut

GBush now banned. Shame we won't get to her about his next East Mids tour.

Presidential Impeachment no less  :D