Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Ginger - Slough  (Read 2731 times)

14 review(s) for sexy_ginger_ (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline euphmark

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a 10/10 for me.  Simply put: she fucked me silly and wanted more.  Passionate kissing, sensual touches, skilled BJ, can take a pounding like a champ and give it straight back too.. I could go on.  It's a memorable one for me and can highly recommend her at £90 an hour you get what you pay for and then some.  Treat her well guys.

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for reviewing.  What does she look like?  Really 24 do you think?  English good? Services: OWO, Fingers, Rimming?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for sharing, backs up a recent positive review. Berkshire is a desert so a decent WG - and at £90ph - is a welcome addition.

While being succinct is often good, as Dan has mentioned, a bit more detail would be helpful.

We also don't really need this line...

Treat her well guys.

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers for the review. Now on my HL  :drinks:

Offline euphmark

Thanks for reviewing.  What does she look like?  Really 24 do you think?  English good? Services: OWO, Fingers, Rimming?

As a previous reviewer stated she has a resemblance to Knightley - specifically her jawline.  She isn't as well made up or defined as Knightley but could be with abit more makeup.  She is definitely in her mid-twenties and has excellent english (as most Polish WGs tend to have).  Services: deep tonsil tickling, OWO, fingering, RO is all I wanted.  All delivered with enthusiasm.

Offline Fact

agree EMark - not a Knightley but cute in that way (facially), especially when riding you on top and kissing with a lot of passion.

whitebear80

Got to see Julie for half an hour punt.

Reached late by 15 minutes but she still accommodated me with no fuss. On entering, we had a good long kiss and she took me to the room. No time wasting and straight on the job. We had multiple passionate FK's, followed by kisses, boobs fondling and had a good lasting OWO. She straightaway put the rubber after the OWO and bang we started in missionary.

I asked for doggy and she willingly agreed. I could not hold for long and popped over soon. Julie has kept some wet tissues near the bed and she cleaned me after taking my rubber out.

Julie was quite passionate during the entire session. Nice figure, very friendly and a good cute face. Don't remember if she watched the clock at any time or tried to rush.

I would rate 8/10 for face,
9/10 for her figure
 and 10/10 for her service and passion.

I think the £60 quid for her 30 minutes were quite reasonable. Will see her again.

Offline Mathssam

Reached late by 15 minutes but she still accommodated me with no fuss. On entering, we had a good long kiss and she took me to the room. No time wasting and straight on the job. We had multiple passionate FK's, followed by kisses, boobs fondling and had a good lasting OWO. She straightaway put the rubber after the OWO and bang we started in missionary.

I asked for doggy and she willingly agreed. I could not hold for long and popped over soon. Julie has kept some wet tissues near the bed and she cleaned me after taking my rubber out.

Julie was quite passionate during the entire session. Nice figure, very friendly and a good cute face. Don't remember if she watched the clock at any time or tried to rush.

I would rate 8/10 for face,
9/10 for her figure
 and 10/10 for her service and passion.

I think the £60 quid for her 30 minutes were quite reasonable. Will see her again.

Surely this could have been a standalone Review?

Offline HappyandLucky

Was this a recent visit?  Feedback is varied with lots of B&S going on recently. If she is actually available and reliable I would visit.

Hassas

Was this a recent visit?  Feedback is varied with lots of B&S going on recently. If she is actually available and reliable I would visit.

I also would like to know this. Did she have the red hair? Did she say her name was Julie?

whitebear80

Surely this could have been a standalone Review?

Euphmark has probably given a better review then me so mine can't be a standalone :)

whitebear80

Within last one week mate.

whitebear80

I also would like to know this. Did she have the red hair? Did she say her name was Julie?

It was not completely red but tinge red. I did not ask specifically but in our meeting I addressed her as Julie and she never corrected or denied that.

Offline HappyandLucky

Within last one week mate.
Cheers WB, but now moved on to Swindon or her profile has anyway  :dash: