Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess & Tamara, Hot Collection: Old Marylebone Road: Fucking marvellous  (Read 9001 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only Tess, Polish, 24, five nine, slim size 8, natural blonde with brand new 34E puppies, she is smoking hot, looks like a blonde Gal Gadot External Link/Members Only and has a body shape that is wank bank material & External Link/Members Only Polish, 24, five three, slim size 6/8, dyed and extended blonde, pretty flat chested, small tattoos and a tiny nose piercing.

£500 for 90 minutes

Booking: easy – text to agency, time and address confirmed within the hour.

Location: well known two bedroom working apartment in Old Marylebone Road, been here a few times before. Good sized bathroom & bedroom, used the one with the big bed with leather headboard.  The facilities are generally good, my only criticism is lack of mirrors in bedroom, there is a large mirror in the corridor outside the bathroom which we made full use of . This could be an issue if both girls are working with different punters. Imagine co-ordinating by shouting through closed doors “Oy, can we use the mirror, I’m close to the vinegar strokes mate.” “Ok pal, crack on, I shot my load already.”

Having seen both of these girls before in different combos, Tess with Dalia and Tamara with Caroline it was an easy decision to book them together and see if they put the dynamic into duo.

In my experience Russian girls can think the world owes them a living and some have a haughty attitude, like they are doing you a favour, Romanians at best have a slightly warped sense of humour and communication which can make the punt much too hard work and Polish girls, in the main, have open personalities, love sex and make you feel that they are genuinely happy to see you, enjoy what they are doing and take pleasure in pleasing you.

This was one of those punts that felt exactly that way and makes it all worthwhile, when an old fucker like me, albeit hugely attractive and hung like a Sarawak donkey  :cool:, can spend naked time with two young, sexy girls whose attitude is spot on. These ladies are outstanding, soft, lightly tanned skin, slim, great shape, tight arses and long legs. Tess is stunning facially, Tamara has a very naughty glint in her eye.

We were all fully engaged, all the time, kissing, stroking, grabbing, groping, licking, poking, sucking, no poncing about when it was time to change condoms, one found one while the other kissed me or sucked and licked my cock to maintain interest.

On arrival, buzzed into the building immediately, to the lift near the reception desk manned by a bloke who likely knows exactly what’s going on, I wished him a jaunty good day.

Flat door opened to reveal them both dressed in very short lycra dresses, stocking, heels and soon to be revealed thongs & bras. They said they recognized me and I definitely recognized them, I notices Tess’s new tits, built in Krakow, just the right size for her frame and well done.

We deep French kissed and groped in various combinations, I handed over my gift of Polish chocolates and a bottle of booze, they had my jeans round my ankles and were sucking my cock in a tangle of undressing within a couple of minutes.

I managed to get myself fully undressed, gave them the fee, got them fully naked and they gave me the a delicious double headed blow job/ball licking/rimming combination that got me to full erection and close to shooting my load so I maneuvered them onto the bed for DATY on one while the other paid attention to little Yeboah and his mates, this always slows me down because to be honest I haven’t a clue wtf I’m doing.

A combination of clit licking, sucking, deep tongue penetration, speed variation and writing a few letters of the alphabet with my tongue seemed to have the desired effect as my chin and chest were soaked by now.

I fuck Tamara then Tess in cowgirl and the old song “Tamara never comes” was disproven as she did, loudly, twice and Tess seemed to enjoy it too as Tamara licked my balls and arse and maybe her pussy too as I thrust in and out.

I was ready to cum so asked the girls to kneel in front of me next to the bed, they obeyed and a mixture of ball licking, sucking and eye contact got me off to a large, surprisingly white conclusion [I broke my no self abuse on the day before a punt yesterday, but only once] over both girls’ mouths, faces and upper bodies.

We cleaned up and retired to the bed for a mutual cuddle, with lots of kissing and a drink and a chat and I noticed we were about 50 minutes in, perfect, time to recharge and go again.

More kissing, double blowjob and ball licking got me fully ready and it was time to fuck the girls again, in their favourite, doggy, they did look round during so maybe they enjoy it most and it’s not just an excuse not to look at me.

Tamara first whilst playing with Tess then Tess while Tamara somehow managed to get her tongue on my balls, this got me to the point of no return and I requested a meeting at the aforementioned  mirror where I delivered another load in the form a facial, received unflinchingly then cock and balls were licked clean before I headed for the shower as time was most definitely up.

Our final chat revealed that at peak times they get 15 minutes between meeting to shower, sort out hair, makeup, bedroom, bathroom etc. I was glad I picked noon and was first, both girls were immaculately clean & groomed, no idea what they’d be like at 2am on a busy day/night and don't even want to think what less "house" proud girls would be like by then.

They delivered a full on mix of naughty, sexy, tender, hardcore and rampant, we enjoyed DFK, OWO, single and double headed, ball licking, rimming, DT, RO, protected sex, COB, CIM, CIF.

As far as value for money is concerned, Tamara at £150/hour, £220/90 minutes is outstanding and Tess at £180/ hour £280/90 minutes is in a league of her own as a combination of looks, body and performance.

Very tempted to see Tamara again next week with Lucia who is allegedly returning....

SuitedandBooted

Wow! And you sir are an inspiration to us all.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Wow! And you sir are an inspiration to us all.

Thank you sir, Tess is better looking than any of the Max's girls and both of them had an awesome attitude

Offline hendrix

Cracking review :drinks: did you pay the extra for the rimming?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Cracking review :drinks: did you pay the extra for the rimming?

Thanks hendrix, I paid nothing extra, the rimming was simply the natural act of a girl who has been throughly satisfied! Just kidding, no extra paid, the rimming wasn't too deep but just happened in the flow of the meeting, I didn't complain and never even thought to pay extra, the Polish chocolates weren't cheap mind you....

Offline hendrix

Thanks hendrix, I paid nothing extra, the rimming was simply the natural act of a girl who has been throughly satisfied! Just kidding, no extra paid, the rimming wasn't too deep but just happened in the flow of the meeting, I didn't complain and never even thought to pay extra, the Polish chocolates weren't cheap mind you....

Cheers, I'm partial to a bit of Polish chocolate starfish myself :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Cheers, I'm partial to a bit of Polish chocolate starfish myself :D

I am reliably informed Lucia is back next week - she will offer her starfish gladly and swallow your sausage whole....

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Two to consider for sure.

Interesting that agency girls can have stupid rates just like indies.  Tess: the first hour is £90 per half hour.  Then it is £100 for the next half.  Then £50 for the next.  Clearly there is not much in this, but this sort of pricing annoys me no matter how much I try to ignore it and move on.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review.  Two to consider for sure.

Interesting that agency girls can have stupid rates just like indies.  Tess: the first hour is £90 per half hour.  Then it is £100 for the next half.  Then £50 for the next.  Clearly there is not much in this, but this sort of pricing annoys me no matter how much I try to ignore it and move on.

You're right Dan and considering the agency and the girl's management would prefer one hour bookings back to back it makes no sense to incentivise longer sessions. I like an hour and a half to make sure I can deliver two shots. They are both very good girls with very good attitude, Tess is absolutely gorgeous, performs most services and is in my opinion phenomenal value compared to the likes of Max's, Hamiltons, Sugarbabes etc. where you are likely to get variables in the looks & delivery departments.

SuitedandBooted

None of the agencies are great value for money. Much prefer a longer booking done independently with a girl you know and trust. They don't want to pay 30% away if they can help it either.

Amazingly you can get some cracking agency girls to do long/overnight bookings for £1k as opposed to their usual £200/250 hour rate.  Takes lots of effort to find them though.

Far too many greedy bitches out there too!

Yeboahsleftfoot

None of the agencies are great value for money. Much prefer a longer booking done independently with a girl you know and trust. They don't want to pay 30% away if they can help it either.

Amazingly you can get some cracking agency girls to do long/overnight bookings for £1k as opposed to their usual £200/250 hour rate.  Takes lots of effort to find them though.

Far too many greedy bitches out there too!

You are right s&b, did you see Victoria at Max's upped her rate to £300 and Yasmina & Alice, gorgeous as they are very quickly went to £250, makes a 90 minute duo very expensive....

SuitedandBooted

Well I've PM'd you my experience and disaster of a meet with Victoria so don't care. Yes this punting lark is getting expensive again!

Imagine a girl operated like a great restaurant, and the day you visit had bad service and a moody chef saying he wasn't in the mood to make it a good meal, there is no reason why I would want to pay the full price. And that's at the end of the meal.  So why do some girls think a punter should pay up front and get a crap service?  Time for some disruptive technology to change the rules of punting. Where is uber-punt when we need it.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Well I've PM'd you my experience and disaster of a meet with Victoria so don't care. Yes this punting lark is getting expensive again!

Imagine a girl operated like a great restaurant, and the day you visit had bad service and a moody chef saying he wasn't in the mood to make it a good meal, there is no reason why I would want to pay the full price. And that's at the end of the meal.  So why do some girls think a punter should pay up front and get a crap service?  Time for some disruptive technology to change the rules of punting. Where is uber-punt when we need it.

Now that would be some super hero "Uber-Punt" saving the world, one punt at a time!

Offline Botev Plovdiv

You're on to somethingbhere fellas. Imagine an app where you can look at a local map and choose basic, executive or mpv option. Great for the instant punt!
Joking aside, as someone who used to always book 90 mins the Maxes girls at £275 was pricey enough, but a couple of good reviews later they're up to 350. Other than Rio and Gabi i dont think i ever got vfm there and have had far better vfm experiences with Hot Collection.

SuitedandBooted

Best vfm from maxes for me recently was Amelia (see my review). Agree she might not be attractive to everyone but certainly did it for me and an unexpected and exceptional level of filth.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Best vfm from maxes for me recently was Amelia (see my review). Agree she might not be attractive to everyone but certainly did it for me and an unexpected and exceptional level of filth.

I enjoyed Amelia, only slight downside was a slight whiff of piss during [short] DATY, she loves a facial which is a big plus in my eyes.

SuitedandBooted

Sorry about that whiff of piss. She really does like her water sports more then most people I know. The pinnacle was her pissing into my mouth and licking up the run off that ran down my chest to my cock and balls and she rimmed me so hard whilst down there I almost passed out!

Not sure why people think she is not cute? I found here adorable and filthy as hell.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sorry about that whiff of piss. She really does like her water sports more then most people I know. The pinnacle was her pissing into my mouth and licking up the run off that ran down my chest to my cock and balls and she rimmed me so hard whilst down there I almost passed out!

Not sure why people think she is not cute? I found here adorable and filthy as hell.

Agree she is cute, more a short arse Margot Robbie than Billie Piper in the flesh....

texasjapan

Wonder woman  :blush:
Do you think tess enjoys watersports?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Wonder woman  :blush:
Do you think tess enjoys watersports?

List of Tess's services from HC website:
DFK
OWO
GFE
COB
CIM
CIF
Massage
Toys
DT
WS giving
Party girl only alcohol
PSE
Domination giving
Duo with flat mates
Rimming it's extra 50£

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Have met Tess and she was awesome - up for everything, including gamely allowing me to pick her up and fuck her standing though she was concerned at first I might drop her :D (normally I do that with more petite girls)

Not sure she should have gone for E cups, but certainly she was pretty flat(tish) when I met her. Stunning girl with a killer body and great attitude.

Need to meet Tamara now, perhaps in a duo with my favourite from the agency, Caroline.

Yeboah - how was the dynamic between them? :D

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:38:12 pm by Gandalfthewhite »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Have met Tess and she was awesome - up for everything, including gamely allowing me to pick her up and fuck her standing though she was concerned at first I might drop her :D (normally I do that with more petite girls)

Not sure she should have gone for E cups, but certainly she was pretty flat(tish) when I met her. Stunning girl with a killer body and great attitude.

Need to meet Tamara now, perhaps in a duo with my favourite from the agency, Caroline.

Yeboah - how was the dynamic between them? :D

The dynamic young Gandalf was kiss & strokey between them, certainly not "spread your legs I need to eat you bitch" - for me that's fine, I'm a selfish fucker....

slow and low

Saw her last year as review I posted. Great punt but gutted she has had a tit job, I hate false tits.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Saw her last year as review I posted. Great punt but gutted she has had a tit job, I hate false tits.

They are well done slow - maybe a bit too firm but the scars are virtually invisible and she looks fucking awesome naked, I'm getting a chubby thinking about the view.

Online PLeisure

Ybh - are they on holiday, do you know? Both profiles are disabled  :unknown:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Both on holiday, the top girls take regular breaks and it appears to keep them fresh, it's like a Polish shift system, as some go home, others return, Caroline & Lucia are here at the moment, well worth seeing....

Online PLeisure

Both on holiday, the top girls take regular breaks and it appears to keep them fresh, it's like a Polish shift system, as some go home, others return, Caroline & Lucia are here at the moment, well worth seeing....
cheers, Yb  :hi:

slow and low

Definitely recommend Caroline full on for the hour. Under my current limited punting schedule would one of the few I would book again.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Tess is back, with a new name and photos, offering duo with Zuza who will two of the best looking girls most of us will punt External Link/Members Only so is Tamara....
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:36:33 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Online PLeisure

Tess is back, with a new name and photos, offering duo with Zuza who will two of the best looking girls most of us will punt External Link/Members Only so is Tamara....
Thanks again, Ybh
 - gonna PM you about smthng else shortly...  :hi:

Offline peter purves

Nice reviews...

I went to the most pretty one review only to find the link was down but what caught my eye was:

In my experience Russian girls can think the world owes them a living and some have a haughty attitude, like they are doing you a favour, Romanians at best have a slightly warped sense of humour and communication which can make the punt much too hard work and Polish girls, in the main, have open personalities, love sex and make you feel that they are genuinely happy to see you, enjoy what they are doing and take pleasure in pleasing you.

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

Nice reviews...

I went to the most pretty one review only to find the link was down but what caught my eye was:

Tess, aka Kayah attached....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Johnny wishbone

Another cracking review. I really need to tap up hot collection

TheCape

Dear Santa

Can I be Yeboah in 2017 please?  :yahoo:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Dear Santa

Can I be Yeboah in 2017 please?  :yahoo:

I certainly emptied my sack more than once ---- boom -tish!