Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barren Birmingham  (Read 956 times)

Ming

Is it me or is Birmingham and surrounds barren of decent talent at the moment??  :unknown:

I have been scouring AW for a young slim woman who looks like she will be reliable and real - I cannot find anyone who tickles my fancy, yes I know there's always Lil, but Smithie has her booked up solid.

Is anyone else finding the pickings very slim at the moment?

Ming  :hi:

Andy61

Have you tried

Foxycherry85 External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Ms Artemis External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both would seem to meet your criteria

Edit so say when I put the link in it showed you had indeed seen Ms Artemis - but can recommend Foxycherry85 to you
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:09:09 pm by Andy61 »

Ming

Have you tried

Foxycherry85 External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Ms Artemis External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both would seem to meet your criteria

Edit so say when I put the link in it showed you had indeed seen Ms Artemis - but can recommend Foxycherry85 to you

Thanks for the thought but Foxycherry isn't my type, and as you say already seen Artemis.

Open to other sensible suggestions...

smithie1000

Is it me or is Birmingham and surrounds barren of decent talent at the moment??  :unknown:

I have been scouring AW for a young slim woman who looks like she will be reliable and real - I cannot find anyone who tickles my fancy, yes I know there's always Lil, but Smithie has her booked up solid.

Is anyone else finding the pickings very slim at the moment?

You know when some people kick the bucket they do a full autopsy to find the cause of death, well my mate Ming will never have to be cut up as they will look at what left of his old man and screw the lid down LOL.  :scare:

smithie1000

Thanks for the thought but Foxycherry isn't my type, and as you say already seen Artemis.

Open to other sensible suggestions...

Hey up Ming, does Foxycherry85 look you in the eye when giving her one like in her picture?  :rolleyes:

Ming

You know when some people kick the bucket they do a full autopsy to find the cause of death, well my mate Ming will never have to be cut up as they will look at what left of his old man and screw the lid down LOL.  :scare:

I intend to beat Methuselah's record..... :cool: