Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa LSS Edinburgh  (Read 2290 times)

Offline longjohn63

Great punt with one of my faves. Vanessa is about 25 or so, skinny but with nice, pert little tits. Lovely personality, and cares a lot about your satisfaction. Uncovered oral as well. A great GFE.

£20 on the door for 30 mins, £55 in the room.

Some Romanians live up to their collective bad rep (at least to some extent). Vanessa certainly does not.

Online Squire Haggard

She's very good. She arrived at LSS around Aug 2012, aged 20, almost immediately after another very similar top quality Romanian, Andrea, left. She went away and has been back at LSS since some early time last year, I think. I will be visiting her again soon, as its been too long since last time.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:18:49 pm by Squire Haggard »

Offline longjohn63

Yes, the last I heard Andrea was in Germany. If I knew where I might make a trip just to see her!

I once had a threesome with Andrea and Jessica at LSS, which was totally fantastic.

Online Squire Haggard

Yes, the last I heard Andrea was in Germany. If I knew where I might make a trip just to see her!

I once had a threesome with Andrea and Jessica at LSS, which was totally fantastic.

Out of curiosity, I did a search on ISG after another girl in LSS told me that she had moved to Germany. I think that I found her, but cant remember where. It was in an FKK club, perhaps in Giessen, or was it Frankfurt. Never mind, Vanessa is the perfect substitute!  :thumbsup:

DARKHORSEMAN

Vanessa back home with a baby now.

Offline Marmalade

£55?? Has it gone up?? I’ve always paid £50. So now we have to carry five quid’s worth of coins about.   :timeout:

Offline Marmalade

Vanessa back home with a baby now.

That might have fucked her fanny a bit then.  :hi:

Offline Matrix

£55?? Has it gone up?? I’ve always paid £50. So now we have to carry five quid’s worth of coins about.   :timeout:

Pretty sure LSS raised it to £55 almost 10 years ago. £65 for the hour. Haven't graced in place in a couple of years though.

Offline Marmalade

Pretty sure LSS raised it to £55 almost 10 years ago. £65 for the hour. Haven't graced in place in a couple of years though.

I was confusing it with BSS.  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverchanges

Pretty sure LSS raised it to £55 almost 10 years ago. £65 for the hour.

2005..I still remember the lynch mobs assembling on Broughton Street to run Justin and Ricky out of town when it was announced. :hi: :D

Offline Marmalade

I stopped going after a horrifically shit punt.

Offline Haulder

When the old management left the quality of service nosedived.
It's now irrelevant.

Offline foreverchanges

When the old management left the quality of service nosedived.
It's now irrelevant.

There were a couple of other factors you could throw into the mix but agree its irrelevant now...bit like going to see the current hapless Holland team and remembering the times of Cruyff,Neeskens,Krol etc.