Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lucy - Chelmsford  (Read 1168 times)

3 review(s) for Luscious Luci XXX (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

First off, comms were a bit slow. Phoned to see if she was available and she was but took over 10 minutes to text the address.

On arrival I called and had to wait another 10 before room number was sent.

The pictures are very well done as they all hide how old she is. Late 40's at least with noticeable grey hair. The body is quite good for her age with nice tits but her face is quite weathered.

Also, she doesn't shut up. I don't mind some chat but hearing her views on the Clinton/Trump election while getting wanked off isn't my fetish.

Oral was covered, FK was done but not DFK.

Now for the big neg. I was rubbing her pussy as she wanked me and as we changed positions my hand moved near my face and stunk of fish... Needless to say I declined the suggestion of a 69 and dumped my load as quick as possible before leaving.

She was still nattering away as the door closed!

Offline GoldenLeaf

Nearly saw her in Maldon a couple months back, she was a plan Z

Sorry to hear it was a shit punt but thanks for the warning, off the HL

Offline samsnug

External Link/Members Only

First off, comms were a bit slow. Phoned to see if she was available and she was but took over 10 minutes to text the address.

On arrival I called and had to wait another 10 before room number was sent.

The pictures are very well done as they all hide how old she is. Late 40's at least with noticeable grey hair. The body is quite good for her age with nice tits but her face is quite weathered.

Also, she doesn't shut up. I don't mind some chat but hearing her views on the Clinton/Trump election while getting wanked off isn't my fetish.

Oral was covered, FK was done but not DFK.

Now for the big neg. I was rubbing her pussy as she wanked me and as we changed positions my hand moved near my face and stunk of fish... Needless to say I declined the suggestion of a 69 and dumped my load as quick as possible before leaving.

She was still nattering away as the door closed!

Again same happened with me sex with a combo of politics and trump. Haha