Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Online meet-up badge?  (Read 2663 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Giving the big two players, Ashley Madison and Illicitencounters a miss, having a go with Victoriamilan. Week now, so early days. However, one lady aged 29 sent me a wink. So on responding, and after a few messages, established we were both looking for a shag. Then came an unusual request. She said to get an online meet-up badge first. On asking what's she is on about, was told its an online meet-up badge to show that your genuine, and not afraid to meet in a public place.
Well, I messaged her back asking just where can I get this so called badge? But after a day, no response. I also asked the same question to the site help team. As yet they have to reply.

So has anyone here heard of this online meet-up badge? Or is she leading up to some sort of scam?   :unknown:

Offline dieseldriver

This is what she told me on instant chat:

Online Meetup Badge is required id for people who are willing to meet face to face in public. there are hundreds ways to meet new people online but there are risks from online dating ads can be scary. this is where the badge comes in handy because this would tell us that the person we are dealing is real and they are not hiding something, besides its better to be safe than sorry!. Unless you want to meet those fake people.

fredpunter

It's a scam ... had the same nonsense from someone on sa

Offline pewpewpew

She is probably not selling those badges and will probably not take your money and never meet you. She is also probably not a fat guy in a dark room

Offline dieseldriver

She has two photos on her profile. One in a petticoat (no nudity as not allowed) sitting on a bed, the other tee-shirt an jeans at the kitchen sink. Gave her my email addy and punting number, but not heard on either. Also not logged in since yesterday. Victoriamilan help team still not responded?

I smell a rat?? Suspect a false profile? Anyone genuine would have got back to me by now 

fredpunter

Have you taken the trouble to read the replies you have received on this thread? You smell a rat ?

IT IS A SCAM

Offline dieseldriver

Was emailed this:

OPEN THIS LINK  >>> External Link/Members Only

1. Make an account there .
2. Fill in the verification page, register on the affiliate  site for here for secured meets, it cost 5 dollars/3 pounds to get badge only on the 4th page it was located after log in, DONT WATCH CAM.
3. Complete all the details needed to get the Season end ticket,submit the page
4. Let me know ur username so i can add u on my friends list
5. Input my USERNAME on the search bar of ur profile so u can access my private stuff.

On her profile, if it is her, photo of sexy lady aged 29. And sending a virtual kiss to an old fart like me. Too good to be true!

Offline dieseldriver

Her profile gone. Reported her to the site help. And another one bites the dust... HAHAHA   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline dieseldriver

Don't think she is a prossie. If so I would have had her price by now. For whatever reasons directing those who want to meet to the site. Could be once joined the site, have to pay to look at her pics or message? Or perhaps the site is a scam where once got your CC details, make attempt to empty your account?

Whatever to purpose, not an the site any more. 

mash

Did you even click the link? It redirects you to a paid cam site, these kinda scams have been going around for years. Nothing to see here.

Try one of the free dating apps if you want to get laid - tinder, okcupid, plentyoffish.

Offline dieseldriver

Did you even click the link? It redirects you to a paid cam site, these kinda scams have been going around for years. Nothing to see here.

Try one of the free dating apps if you want to get laid - tinder, okcupid, plentyoffish.

Tried those, but mainly for singles. Also when joining and come to the question status, married/attached not in the drop-down list. Or even seeking a shag! Guess I'll stick to AW...

Offline dieseldriver

Tried those, but mainly for singles. Also when doing the online membership application, married/attached not in the drop-down list. Neither is seeking a shag!! Guess I'll stick to AW if my pension money can afford it....

Ben4454

Why do I the client need a meet up badge? Prossie 'buy the seller' bullshit.

Maybe us punters should start requiring good service badges. Prossies can wear them like military badges. We know a prossie who has punting badges that she is a legend and she is one to be booked.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:07:30 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline dieseldriver

Well, here it is. After receiving this, told her can spot a scam a mile off

When we meet c what do want me to wear and drink so i can strip for you..

On Mar 19, 2016 6:52 AM, "kate sanders"
 HOW TO GET YOUR SS TICKET.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY

click here>>     External Link/Members Only
Well, here it is.

1. Create ur account use this username ADAMKAT242 (its combination of our name ).

and  use  NEW EMAIL for our privacy.
2. u will receive a confirmation email saying VERIFY.
3. once ur are VERIFIED choose 1 MONTH
4. complete all the details needed and submit the page
5. input my name on the profile for u to see all my private stuff's
6. my name there is kateforu12 then click SS TICKET

hugs and kisses :*