Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How often do you punt?  (Read 2614 times)

Swansea lad

For a number of reasons

Girls to expensive for what they are,
Not any girls worth visiting in my area,
Poor quality service,
Being messed about with bookings,
Wifey seems to have slightly rediscovered her sex drive.

Anyway I hardly punt at the moment, many more like me about?
There were 2 regulars I used to visit quite often who have both messaged me with offers, asking where I am etc, if lots of blokes are avoiding punting fo you think some of the overpriced girls will start struggling?

Online FLYING BLUE

10 years ago - every 2-3 weeks.

These days, once per month.

bilbo

Not sure if this counts but via AW I haven't since November,via Seeking arrangements pretty much once a week  :D

Offline pewpewpew

I do it once every few months. Maybe twice or thrice per year

Offline The_Don

Depend on how I feel, daily or weekly

« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 03:55:33 pm by The_Don »

np500

When I started just over a year ago, most weeks, but my punts are more quality over quantity now , so once a month and slip a second in if the cash is there .

Offline unclepokey

Once a month. Generally lunar cycles so there's an extra one or two slipped in there.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Nagilum

at the very least once per week

Offline hantshagger

about once a day. (unless there is an "a" in the month)    :hi:

Online threechilliman

Was weekly for the first 18 months but since October I'm down to twice a month. For me, longer intervals make for a more enjoyable punt.

tcm

Swansea lad

I'm guessing there's better on offer where you all live then!

ALyons

Pussydoc

Once a month now and then extra 1 throw in , lots of crap around my area. Poor value for money

vw

When ever i want to basically, some times i want some times i dont.

Never schedule as will probably change my mind !

Midlane

It's been as high as 9 in a long weekend, and as low as once a month (excluding punting breaks), so what's normal?

Nowadays it's when I feel like it and when I'm not ill.

ramrodronnie

For a number of reasons

Girls to expensive for what they are,
Not any girls worth visiting in my area,
Poor quality service,
Being messed about with bookings,
Wifey seems to have slightly rediscovered her sex drive.

Anyway I hardly punt at the moment, many more like me about?
There were 2 regulars I used to visit quite often who have both messaged me with offers, asking where I am etc, if lots of blokes are avoiding punting fo you think some of the overpriced girls will start struggling?

Well going by your 0 Reviews, you aint punted yet Swansea lad?

ramrodronnie

When I started just over a year ago, most weeks, but my punts are more quality over quantity now , so once a month and slip a second in if the cash is there .

Same with me Redevil86

ramrodronnie

Offline Sonny Crockett

When I was punting regularly, about every 1, 2 or 3 weeks depending on mood. Now I don't punt very much thanks to being fucked about by a popular WG over several weeks for 2hr meet that I was interested in doing.

Offline uutarn

1-2 times week, depending on overtime done last month and SP availability.

Offline Notpastit

Not as often as I used to, up to 4-5 yrs ago usually 3-4 times per month, reducing gradually, these days down to 1, sometimes 2 per month, v occasionally 3 if £ available/urge is there, or sometimes 0!

3 punts so far this year, 19 in 2015, 22 in 2014 and so on..., bit less than 35-45 per year back then!

Not getting any younger, have also tended to stick with/rotate 2-3 "regulars" last couple of years, occasional market research of new girls but had a few so so's last year so have got a bit selective, altho quite a few on AW I would like to investigate eventually!

Rod trotter

When j feel like it

Ive no set rule

Offline tickle12345

Probably 2-3 times a month but it all depends on how i feel at the time.

will-ow

Depends on money flow! Good month, 3-6 slow month 1 or 3

Offline mrdiamond77

In the last month I have had 4 punts.  Before then about once a month or once every two months.

Offline Huawei

Trying to stick to budget these days, which means about every 2 weeks - maybe a bit more often if I can find less expensive (i.e. around £100/hour) punts.

Swansea lad

I asked the question based on the fact a few posters had mentioned punting less lately, I know I have really cut down. Had offers from 2 regular wg's as well recently which suggests they are quiet and desperate for cash.

Swansea lad

Not sure if this counts but via AW I haven't since November,via Seeking arrangements pretty much once a week  :D

What sort of prices so you  pay on secret arrangement?

np500

Think you need to wade through the seeking arrangements thread, you'll have an idea by the end, you'll also be considerably older, can work out cheeper for say an over night but you have to put one hell of a lot of work in, but the rewards can be excellent or just never happen, ring a reg is a lot easier, but thinking of joining for the crack !

Swansea lad

Think you need to wade through the seeking arrangements thread, you'll have an idea by the end, you'll also be considerably older, can work out cheeper for say an over night but you have to put one hell of a lot of work in, but the rewards can be excellent or just never happen, ring a reg is a lot easier, but thinking of joining for the crack !

I always thought it was average looking girls wanting older men to spoil them for little in return. Will take a look.

Offline ledley

In the last month I have had 4 punts.  Before then about once a month or once every two months.

once or twice a week  :rolleyes:

If i am working away a lot it is less regular and it impacts my day to day attitude negatively ha ha

Offline Jamboney

Was once a month, now down to once every 6 or 7 weeks with the same WG mainly because there isn't anyone else that takes my fancy where I am. Will be in Leeds for work in the next few weeks and was excited about seeing what was available up there. Only got 2 I like the look of so far.

Offline Sonny Crockett

In the last five months I have only done 1 punt.

Swansea lad

Anyone else used secret arrangement?

I have had a look and it seems to be average looking girls( some pretty) wanting a lot of money and giving little in return?

Offline latecomer

I have had a look and it seems to be average looking girls( some pretty) wanting a lot of money and giving little in return?

Just what I thought when I looked at it.  Much prefer "pay as you go".

Offline seeker

Not as often as I would like  :(
Due to most girls in Glasgow being Fat or not worth paying for ,both ,or
A shitfull load of romanians
There are only a handful of girls here who I think are worth the time ,effort, and paying
It would be once a week if I had my way
But I don't like to visit a girl too often 

punther

Averaged about every 3 days over the past 6 to 7 months

Now Im on a break and going forward only plan of spending £5 a week on punting. So if I want to punt a particular girl I wait until the funds have accumulated

As I punt mostly for 15mins in the £40-£60 for 15min price range this will mean now punting every 8 to 12 weeks depending on the girl I want to see

Decided to reign things in as I have indulged a lot in this hobby over the past few months and now have other areas of my life I'm taking more interest in

Offline tesla

If I am cash rich then it could be daily, if not so much cash then monthly or less frequently.
managed 8 punts in 10 days last summer

Offline 3HK

Normally punt after I've had a bet (bad habit I know).

iPunt when I feel like it, slept with 11 different girls this year, 4 have been punts and those punts have all been within the last 6 weeks. Taking a break for now, was semi retired before my last punt which was very good, I don't think I'll get better than that in the punting world so I've lost interest for now. However there are a couple of new Latinas on the HL I want to try, plus a curvy Cuban who will hopefully return to London soon, I want to give Soho a try & I want to attend an LAPC party so there's a lot to fit lol but I'm trying to slow down a tad.

Offline azrael

When i first started, it was a punt every other day. These days im down to two punts a month, unless a new wg turns up that catches my eye

Swansea lad

Averaged about every 3 days over the past 6 to 7 months

Now Im on a break and going forward only plan of spending £5 a week on punting. So if I want to punt a particular girl I wait until the funds have accumulated

As I punt mostly for 15mins in the £40-£60 for 15min price range this will mean now punting every 8 to 12 weeks depending on the girl I want to see

Decided to reign things in as I have indulged a lot in this hobby over the past few months and now have other areas of my life I'm taking more interest in

This sounds quite sensible

I dont go for expensive punts myself anymore, in and out in 30 mins.

JustBrowsing2016

When I have time and enough money

Offline Sonny Crockett

I believe the best time to punt is when you are in the mood, and that means arranging it on the day. Arranging in advance is a disadvantage as you may not be in the mood on the day itself. Plus it comes with massive frustration when the lady suddenly cancels on you on the day.

Offline baseball_99

I believe the best time to punt is when you are in the mood, and that means arranging it on the day. Arranging in advance is a disadvantage as you may not be in the mood on the day itself. Plus it comes with massive frustration when the lady suddenly cancels on you on the day.

Definitely when your in mood! I have tried to book in advance when away with work and sometimes something crops up and you need to cancel, then it looks like you're the time waster.

For me it can take away the initial buzz as you continuously think about it.

Offline OakTree

Yeah I'm mainly an on the day punter. Sometimes I'll book the day before but I generally go on "am I in the mood". Lately I've been very much in the mood and it's almost getting out of hand.

7x5

I could probably manage an hour a week most weeks but I have other stuff to do, so I can't manage it all of the time. I usually book in advance and then I'm tired on the day too, which isn't helpful.

With foreskin, I was content with small movements, without it, I seem to need to thrust deeper, harder and faster, so the main downside with an hour for me now is a lack of stamina, which I have been working on.

I may be better off with the odd 30 mins here and there when the mood strikes, especially as I'm more of a 0 pop kind of guy, irrespective of how long the booking or how good the other party is.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:18:08 pm by 7x5 »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Definitely when your in mood! I have tried to book in advance when away with work and sometimes something crops up and you need to cancel, then it looks like you're the time waster.

For me it can take away the initial buzz as you continuously think about it.

You're right........ Cancellations do take away the buzz in meeting up, especially when you wish to rearrange a meet with them, after they have cancelled. You just automatically become more wary of them and their intentions, thus taking away the some of the buzz you had in looking forward to meeting them.

Jerryspringer2015

Being new to the punting scene, I was getting a massage with HE every other week, now hopefully
trying to get a FS punt once a month due to finances, if I had more money il do it more frequently, in my opinion manchester is probably the best place to punt outside London, lots to choose from on a relatively small area, so I feel lucky were I live.

vw

I believe the best time to punt is when you are in the mood.

By far the best way for me, never plan anything until I get up these days and if i fancy it will get the ball rolling otherwise wont bother that day.

Often when i did plan when I got up fancied something else, so don't bother with the build up.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

My experience is the complete opposite.

I've not punted with a FS woman since November. Seeking arrangement has enabled me to be balls deep in young girls or MILFs once a week since then. I have had some of the best sex of my life.

Don't rule out SA, there's some gold to be had on there.