Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thaibam massage  (Read 1925 times)

12 review(s) for Thai bam (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

tqrunner

External Link/Members Only

Comms - 10/10
Value - 9/10
Girl - 10/10

Booked a hours massage with happy ending for £80 on the day via text. Location was easy to find, was given the postcode and was text the door number when I arrived.

Bam speaks good english and her photos are accurate, she has a pretty face and a petite slim body. Greeted in heels, and a skimpy little number and followed her upstairs to the massage room which was very clean, very tidy and smelt nice.

Massage was actually one of the better Thai massages I have had, very authentic with good pressure. A definite positive compared to some. Legs, back, arse and neck rubbed i was told to turn over, head chest and arms before finishing on the old meat and veg.

Bam is a very skilled massuese and is very easy on the eyes, overall a good massage with a happy ending. There is nothing extra on the menu as far as I could tell, but maybe some of her 'regulars' could confirm this.

I've paid close to £80 for a Thai massage with no happy ending before so all in all a good experience. :drinks:

Offline ERIC_SHUN

No Wham Bam Thankyou Mam then?

bristolqwerty

I've paid close to £80 for a Thai massage with no happy ending before so all in all a good experience. :drinks:
How close I thought she charged £80 - very nearly visited during a few times but never made it to the English Riviera. Looked an ideal punt for me.  :thumbsup:

:D
No Wham Bam Thankyou Mam then?
  :D beat me to it  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:06:20 pm by bristolqwerty »

tqrunner

She didn't get naked and I'm pretty sure this is the standard procedure.

Massage with HE was £80

Offline chrisman44

Visited Bam several times always a great massage with a great ending never any extras but you know that when you arrive so not a problem, if you're looking for a great relaxing massage this is the place to go