Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Gracies Girls  (Read 2626 times)

Offline simone_raven

External Link/Members Only

Don't normally do reviews but here goes

Second time I've seen Isla. Lovely pretty little thing. Amazing body. Lovely tits and one of the best arses
She had on a lovely piece of lingerie which I can only describe as similar to a one piece swimming costume with the sides missing

Started with her sucking but unlike first time it was covered.
Then into a 69. She is one of say 4 girls from a lot I've seen with a near perfect pussy in terms of appearance, hygiene etc

Onto reverse cowgirl followed by me sitting on a chair and her straddling me. Picked her up from here and fucked her standing up. Bliss.
Onto missionary with her at the end of the bed with her legs over my shoulders and finished exploding doggy

Amazing 30 mins but She's leaving in 2 weeks.
Hinted that she might return to do once a month so hurry up and don't miss seeing her. One of the best I've seen in last 5 yrs. Georgia from NNE and Antonia are up there with Isla

Offline tommydave

External Link/Members Only

Don't normally do reviews but here goes

Second time I've seen Isla. Lovely pretty little thing. Amazing body. Lovely tits and one of the best arses
She had on a lovely piece of lingerie which I can only describe as similar to a one piece swimming costume with the sides missing

Started with her sucking but unlike first time it was covered.
Then into a 69. She is one of say 4 girls from a lot I've seen with a near perfect pussy in terms of appearance, hygiene etc

Onto reverse cowgirl followed by me sitting on a chair and her straddling me. Picked her up from here and fucked her standing up. Bliss.
Onto missionary with her at the end of the bed with her legs over my shoulders and finished exploding doggy

Amazing 30 mins but She's leaving in 2 weeks.
Hinted that she might return to do once a month so hurry up and don't miss seeing her. One of the best I've seen in last 5 yrs. Georgia from NNE and Antonia are up there with Isla

goddamit leaving ! best get my skates on then she's defiantly on my to do list :/

Offline OscarC

Disappointing if she does covered oral.

Looking4fun

Good review sounds like you had a great punt

Offline simone_raven

Probably in my top 8 of 9 yrs punting
Seeing her tomorrow too

Offline simone_raven

Isla's last day tomorrow folks

Online Bengeo13

It's a shame if she goes, but I've heard her say that before when I saw her which must be 6 weeks ago

Not doubting you Simone.....................just saying

Offline simone_raven

Deffo leaving.
Moving locations

valentino77

I agree with you Simone.I saw her yesterday and today.I could spend all my money on her.Absolutely one of the best.Shame she is going.

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

You're both right. She finished her last agency incall this evening and told me so herself. I wished her all the very best for the future, in whatever she chooses to do, from all of us.

Tobias1978

They seem to have some really nice girls, I have had my eye on her for a while now, shame she has gone...any idea if she is coming back?.

Offline simone_raven

She told me she would consider one day a month whiles travelling back up to see her folks but I can't see it myself