Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice please - text from Contact GC  (Read 1354 times)

TheCape

Had a text today on a punting phone which reads:

'You may have come into contact with two sexually transmitted infections called gonorrhoea and chlamydia. You can call 56 Dean St on 0203 315 6699 for an appointment or attend your local GU clinic. Untreated infections can lead to serious complications.'

And that's it. Can I assume a girl has gone to Dean Street and been treated and had my details on her phone or seen recently?  I now use a different phone for punting although a couple of girls in London still have that number that does still work (it's an old iPhone but now prefer a no frills Nokia after a girl popped up on my Facebook)? 

I have no symptoms at all as of now.

If I do need to visit them from what I've read about Dean Street it is ideal, is it open at weekends? 

Thanks in advance.

Midlane

Well, obviously you need to get tested. Presumably you're doing that regularly anyway, but you need to move it up. The lack of symptoms, I'm sure you know, doesn't mean anything.

But you don't specifically need to go to the clinic the text is from. You might not necessarily want to mention it anyway, so as not to be linked to the SP.

But definitely go and get tested before you make any more bookings.

It's also pretty good that she or he bothered to contact you and others.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:17:21 pm by Midlane »

Offline onedivergent

Your ll get treated as if you have an sti and then given a course of anti biotics. You'll have to book an appointment rather than walk in as deam street express just does general screenings so it's the main clinic on dean  street to go to .
Take care but.
I speaking from experience on having a text from a fellow student girl  (crazy drunken night) only recently saying i had tbe clap! I went to go to dean street clinic thinking it be quick and being told as "you have been informed you may have infection so will treat you as if you have one... which means you have to go to main clinic" I ended up sorting thru my uni sexual health but you get anti biotics straight away and tested so even if clean / negative when  results come the precautionary gave me meds!  Frustrating as no sex obvs and also wasn't allowed milk and only allowed little alcohol .
But it's all good .
Btw have you contacted the wg in question I had to inform 3 and one would nt have any of it which was quite surprising ! As we get on well but there you go.

Offline Nagilum

'You may have come into contact with two sexually transmitted infections called gonorrhoea and chlamydia. You can call 56 Dean St on 0203 315 6699 for an appointment or attend your local GU clinic. Untreated infections can lead to serious complications.'

And that's it. Can I assume a girl has gone to Dean Street and been treated and had my details on her phone or seen recently?  I now use a different phone for punting although a couple of girls in London still have that number that does still work (it's an old iPhone but now prefer a no frills Nokia after a girl popped up on my Facebook)? 

If I do need to visit them from what I've read about Dean Street it is ideal, is it open at weekends? 

Thanks in advance.

The girl seems to have had a check and they have contacted all potentials that may have been exposed. 

Just pop down to your local GUM clinic and get a full health screen if you are worried.  No need to attend the clinic texting you.

Offline Nagilum

Your ll get treated as if you have an sti and then given a course of anti biotics. You'll have to book an appointment rather than walk in as deam street express just does general screenings so it's the main clinic on dean  street to go to .
Take care but.
I speaking from experience on having a text from a fellow student girl  (crazy drunken night) only recently saying i had tbe clap! I went to go to dean street clinic thinking it be quick and being told as "you have been informed you may have infection so will treat you as if you have one... which means you have to go to main clinic" I ended up sorting thru my uni sexual health but you get anti biotics straight away and tested so even if clean / negative when  results come the precautionary gave me meds!  Frustrating as no sex obvs and also wasn't allowed milk and only allowed little alcohol .
But it's all good .
Btw have you contacted the wg in question I had to inform 3 and one would nt have any of it which was quite surprising ! As we get on well but there you go.

Why would he be given a course of antibiotics before the testing?

Offline onedivergent

You're treated as if you already have infection. Well I was at my uni.
If you're going for general screening then no. But if there's reason to believe you're infected or symptoms you given meds so action taken straight away. It takes 5 daze earliest but 7-10 daze results so that's why treated . It may be diff but that how uni sexual health care works
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:22:00 pm by onedivergent »

Midlane

Why would he be given a course of antibiotics before the testing?

Because they treat it based on the history. In the time it takes for test results to come back, the potential infection could be almost cleared.

It's not ideal, given the waning efficacy of antibiotics generally, especially against G, but speed is of the essence and sadly not everyone can be trusted to abstain during treatment.

TheCape

Well, obviously you need to get tested. Presumably you're doing that regularly anyway, but you need to move it up. The lack of symptoms, I'm sure you know, doesn't mean anything.

But you don't specifically need to go to the clinic the text is from. You might not necessarily want to mention it anyway, so as not to be linked to the SP.

But definitely go and get tested before you make any more bookings.

It's also pretty good that she or he bothered to contact you and others.

Good luck!

I've no problem with mentioning it although I've seem more than 1 girl in London recently, so I'm not certain who it was anyway. From what I gather Dean Street is very punter friendly so I think I will go there.

TheCape

Also, given that they've sent the text that they have, will they just issue some anti's or will I need that bloody swab thing done?

Offline onedivergent

All clinic places are non judging when it comes to sexual health matters. Don't forget  they see workers and clients alike and are treated the same. The most important thing is looking after patient health. Just go get sorted pal for the best good one. They 'll give you contact cards or ask for details of people you've had sexual contact with and ask you to inform them.

Offline onedivergent

Also, given that they've sent the text that they have, will they just issue some anti's or will I need that bloody swab thing done?

No swabs you only pee and request for bloods a few months later. You can request a chat with sex health advisor and it's in complete confidence . ask questions there your ll be reassured then . Thats what i recently did and know everything. They just tell you to be safe with sex. You may even be offered hep b jabs if you feel comfortable sharing that you sleep with many casual sex workers and/or have alot of different sexual partners . Best o luck chappie

But as I said I dealt with uni sexual health and they are quite hot on giving advice . Don't know your sit but clinics offer support during check in.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:48:06 pm by onedivergent »

TheCape

All clinic places are non judging when it comes to sexual health matters. Don't forget  they see workers and clients alike and are treated the same. The most important thing is looking after patient health. Just go get sorted pal for the best good one. They 'll give you contact cards or ask for details of people you've had sexual contact with and ask you to inform them.

Don't worry, I intend to visit tomorrow and resolve ASAP.

Offline Nagilum

Because they treat it based on the history. In the time it takes for test results to come back, the potential infection could be almost cleared.

It's not ideal, given the waning efficacy of antibiotics generally, especially against G, but speed is of the essence and sadly not everyone can be trusted to abstain during treatment.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Midlane

Most places don't swab test anymore. Pee in a cup - its the way forward!

TheCape

Most places don't swab test anymore. Pee in a cup - its the way forward!

Watersports.  - I'm into that. That's good to hear. The swab isn't that bad but it ain't pleasant either!  Cheers.

LL

I just had a flashback to Marty-gate  :bomb:

Seriously, OP - it's all there in the text. If you still have questions - give them a call! No need to bring the drama here.

TheCape

I just had a flashback to Marty-gate  :bomb:

Seriously, OP - it's all there in the text. If you still have questions - give them a call! No need to bring the drama here.

LL - I'm not bringing drama, I asked a civilised question. I've received a text I have never had before and asked for some info. Some responded, thanks to those that did. No mention of any girl, finger pointing or drama. If you don't want to contribute, walk on by.

Online RedKettle

LL - I'm not bringing drama, I asked a civilised question. I've received a text I have never had before and asked for some info. Some responded, thanks to those that did. No mention of any girl, finger pointing or drama. If you don't want to contribute, walk on by.

sensible question I thought - we are here to support and learn from each other

I found the above comments informative.

Good luck with it  :hi:

normal_guy

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone confirm whether this is a genuine telephone number?

Offline MrMatrix

Yes you've got to get checked out as it will prey on your mind in any case.
Mind you you will be very unlucky if there are any issues. Please let us all know. We are with you mate. :hi: