Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo Rose - London Tour  (Read 8887 times)

9 review(s) for GabrielaXira (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scarebear

[Changed from Neutral to Negative by Admin at request of poster]

External Link/Members Only

There have been some mixed reviews about this young lady here and unfortunately im probably going to make the plot a bit thicker after this as i cannot decide whether to make this a negative or a neutral. However i tell you like it is and you can all decide for yourself.

I liked the sound of Indigo from her profile and although theres a lot of info on her profile about dos and donts, i was prepared to go with it.

I contacted her via UKE to find out when she was touring and after a few messages to and fro, she had space for me on the first night of her latest tour. We eventually got round to go through her introduction call, which i have done before with a few girls, all which prior to this was ok and i had a good "getting to know you chat" with some, but this felt like a interview. She told me what she does and asked me how id like her dressed for our date which was fine, but then she asked me what sort of sexual activities i like which i felt a bit too much for a first chat. I feel that this is best found out on appointment itself and was thinking that if i had said too much, she would not have gone through with the date and cancelled on me before we had even started. Anyway, after saying that i was more of a GFE guy, i must have passed so she told me that she would get in contact with me a day or so before to finalise the date.

I thought it would be nice to meet in a nearly coffee shop to where she was staying to have another proper chat to get to know her so we agreed on 30 mins social time and 90 mins of fun time at £230.

The day before i had not heard from her and i tried to contact her by text with no response so then messaged her on UKE where she toldme not to worry, all was ok and she would contact me on the morning of the date. Lunchtime of the date arrived and still i had not heard anything so i called her and she answered saying yes its ok, cant talk now, on a train ill see you at the agreed meet place. Why she could not have confirmed this to me 2 days prior to this, ive no idea.

So we met at the coffee shop about 1/2 mile away from her hotel (a very well known WG establishment in the South Ken area). The description of her is spot on. She is definately very young and has dark long hair with glasses on. She had a short skirt on with a tank top and a coat but she must have been cold because her legs were uncovered. I was impressed by her attitude although she is very quietly spoken and we seemed to hit it off. We walked back to the establishment and went into her rented top floor apartment which was by far the nicest one ive been to there and i went for a shower. Out of the shower, paperwork sorted and she sat on the bed in her mini skirt and there was me with just my towel around me. As we were talking, i could notice her gorgeous figure and was desperate to cop a good feel. We kissed for a while and she removed her top and bra. Its true, she has the most wonderful tits for a young with very receptive nipples. Soon we were both naked and she started to wank me off.

Now this is where things went downhill. Im not sure if it was me, but she really had no ambition and i had to push her to do anything, which is not my style at all. I think she was quite happy to wank me off for the whole 90 mins if she had the opportunity, I dont think that my size helped either as im quite large when excited and feeling her body up got me very excited along with sucking her tits. She carried on with the handjob and she was good enough to make me shoot my load after 30 mins or so.

After a cleanup, i was hoping that she would let me get inside her but she was unsure because of my size and things just seemed to stop from there. We just lay there talking and touching each other, she did not offer to do anything and after about another 40 mins or so i made my excuses and decided to finish.

So there it is, such a shame as she is so pretty but unlike most of the girls i see, she wont offer you anything unless you ask. Maybe its me but thats not the way i like to be looked after.

Sir Lancealot

Sounds like a piss poor punt to me and deserves a negative imo. Probably a lot down to her young age but it doesn't take much to put in a bit of effort for the money she had been paid. 

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for posting.

When you say kissing, was it FK or even DFK?

As you seem to be seeking punters' views, here's my tuppence-worth.

Definite negative.

She's a prossie but she refused to have sex with you!

Basically, you paid £230 for a chat and a wank.

I think for that whopping fee you should have insisted she either has sex or give you a decent part of your money back.

Part of the problem is you seem to have treated it as a date, what with the coffee beforehand and you even kept referring to it as a "date". :thumbsdown:

Let's not forget, the only reason they're spending time with us is because we're paying them.

There were a couple of positive reviews of her to begin with, but recent feedback on her has been neutral at best and negative at worst, so the information was there and you could have saved yourself £230 and what seems to me to be a very poor experience.

Better luck with your next punt.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:07:30 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Bigus Dickus

£230 for a wank and a coffee. I can't see why you had any problem with this being a negative. The more I read about her the more I am convinced she's totally not suited for selling her arse and is playing at it as part of her educational and activist exploits. Fucking appalling service and she should be ashamed to advertise as a prossie!

:unknown:

Offline Cunning Punt

she is playing at it as part of her educational and activist exploits. Fucking appalling service and she should be ashamed to advertise as a prossie!

+1

As has been stated on here previously, her profile, particularly her blog, is nauseating and full of bullshit. It's clear she has far too high an opinion of herself and, unsurprisingly, that leads to very poor service and experience for punters.

I am convinced she's totally not suited for selling her arse

If only she did actually do anal, she might be worth closer to £230!

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:49:27 pm by Cunning Punt »

theGOAT

I followed her posts on UKE and chatted to her a bit on there.

She is submissive and admits she is hopeless at taking the lead. So only really suitable for punters who are quite dominant.

I haven't seen her yet but will if she tours Bristol.

Cheers!   :drinks:

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for posting.

When you say kissing, was it FK or even DFK?

As you seem to be seeking punters' views, here's my tuppence-worth.

Definite negative.

She's a prossie but she refused to have sex with you!

Basically, you paid £230 for a chat and a wank.

I think for that whopping fee you should have insisted she either has sex or give you a decent part of your money back.

Part of the problem is you seem to have treated it as a date, what with the coffee beforehand and you even kept referring to it as a "date". :thumbsdown:

Let's not forget, the only reason they're spending time with us is because we're paying them.

There were a couple of positive reviews of her to begin with, but recent feedback on her has been neutral at best and negative at worst, so the information was there and you could have saved yourself £230 and what seems to me to be a very poor experience.

Better luck with your next punt.
Agree totally with CP, all this date crap. You're paying her for a fuck session and you didn't get it.
Negative all the way.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

There have been some mixed reviews about this young lady here and unfortunately im probably going to make the plot a bit thicker after this as i cannot decide whether to make this a negative or a neutral. However i tell you like it is and you can all decide for yourself.

I liked the sound of Indigo from her profile and although theres a lot of info on her profile about dos and donts, i was prepared to go with it.

I contacted her via UKE to find out when she was touring and after a few messages to and fro, she had space for me on the first night of her latest tour. We eventually got round to go through her introduction call, which i have done before with a few girls, all which prior to this was ok and i had a good "getting to know you chat" with some, but this felt like a interview. She told me what she does and asked me how id like her dressed for our date which was fine, but then she asked me what sort of sexual activities i like which i felt a bit too much for a first chat. I feel that this is best found out on appointment itself and was thinking that if i had said too much, she would not have gone through with the date and cancelled on me before we had even started. Anyway, after saying that i was more of a GFE guy, i must have passed so she told me that she would get in contact with me a day or so before to finalise the date.

I thought it would be nice to meet in a nearly coffee shop to where she was staying to have another proper chat to get to know her so we agreed on 30 mins social time and 90 mins of fun time at £230.

The day before i had not heard from her and i tried to contact her by text with no response so then messaged her on UKE where she toldme not to worry, all was ok and she would contact me on the morning of the date. Lunchtime of the date arrived and still i had not heard anything so i called her and she answered saying yes its ok, cant talk now, on a train ill see you at the agreed meet place. Why she could not have confirmed this to me 2 days prior to this, ive no idea.

So we met at the coffee shop about 1/2 mile away from her hotel (a very well known WG establishment in the South Ken area). The description of her is spot on. She is definately very young and has dark long hair with glasses on. She had a short skirt on with a tank top and a coat but she must have been cold because her legs were uncovered. I was impressed by her attitude although she is very quietly spoken and we seemed to hit it off. We walked back to the establishment and went into her rented top floor apartment which was by far the nicest one ive been to there and i went for a shower. Out of the shower, paperwork sorted and she sat on the bed in her mini skirt and there was me with just my towel around me. As we were talking, i could notice her gorgeous figure and was desperate to cop a good feel. We kissed for a while and she removed her top and bra. Its true, she has the most wonderful tits for a young with very receptive nipples. Soon we were both naked and she started to wank me off.

Now this is where things went downhill. Im not sure if it was me, but she really had no ambition and i had to push her to do anything, which is not my style at all. I think she was quite happy to wank me off for the whole 90 mins if she had the opportunity, I dont think that my size helped either as im quite large when excited and feeling her body up got me very excited along with sucking her tits. She carried on with the handjob and she was good enough to make me shoot my load after 30 mins or so.

After a cleanup, i was hoping that she would let me get inside her but she was unsure because of my size and things just seemed to stop from there. We just lay there talking and touching each other, she did not offer to do anything and after about another 40 mins or so i made my excuses and decided to finish.

So there it is, such a shame as she is so pretty but unlike most of the girls i see, she wont offer you anything unless you ask. Maybe its me but thats not the way i like to be looked after.

I would of given this a resounding negative. I don't rate this WG from reading her posts on another forum, comes across as a know all that doesn't know it all, far from it in fact. I see she has a negative and another couple of neutrals linked into this thread, one positive from that prick snideheart so I disregard that, all in all a poor record. Of zero interest to me but if she were her overall reviews would put me off her.

Offline smiths

£230 for a wank and a coffee. I can't see why you had any problem with this being a negative. The more I read about her the more I am convinced she's totally not suited for selling her arse and is playing at it as part of her educational and activist exploits. Fucking appalling service and she should be ashamed to advertise as a prossie!

:unknown:

Yes she posts a lot of bollocks elsewhere in my view and gets all arsey if you dare disagree with her as I have done a number of times but where it matters, offering ALL her punters a good service she has been lacking with some so far as her reviews show.

My advice to her is walk the walk as well as talk the talk to ALL your punters, I imagine she avidly reads UKP as loads of WGs do.

vw

Well comes as no surprise thanks scarebear for confirming the Neural was between an neutral and negative making it clear which end of neural this was.

Sorry you had a disappointing time, comes a s no shock to me personally, sure she will blame that as you are a forum member it made her nervous.  Nice to read her stuff on UKE as differing views interest me but read it all and it is very off putting which is good for me !

Anyway I'm not into forced prostitution and capitalism forces her to do this according to her that does not bode well IMHO !

And cannot believe people making excuses like age and she is submissive and you need to be a dom, let me make this clear she does not offer a sub service !

Grateful as ever for detailed reviews so can make my mind up, I have made my mind up NEG for me.

Offline SamLP

Yes she posts a lot of bollocks elsewhere in my view and gets all arsey if you dare disagree with her as I have done a number of times but where it matters, offering ALL her punters a good service she has been lacking with some so far as her reviews show.

My advice to her is walk the walk as well as talk the talk to ALL your punters, I imagine she avidly reads UKP as loads of WGs do.

I would agree with this. She's very dominant, opinionated, argumentative and even comes across nasty towards punters in her posts, and then describes herself as submissive. That to me reads as someone who's in it for the easy money, unwilling to make an effort and looking to get away with as mush as possible under the guise of being submissive and needing to be prodded into doing anything. Still only 19, she needs to listen and learn about how to be really successful rather than try to implement and force her POV on everyone.

As for the OP, sorry to hear about the punt. Of course it's a negative but you have to blame yourself as well for treating it like a punt and not making it clear to her that you wanted to fuck. You let her quietly control you. You're paying, make it clear what you're after and during the punt suggest you move on to sex if she was wasting time with a wank. Clearly she's not interested in customer service or return custom. Glad I got to see the side of her on the other forum as she was on my HL until her posts put me right off her. Good luck in your next punt and don't be so gullible.

Offline scarebear

I would agree with this. She's very dominant, opinionated, argumentative and even comes across nasty towards punters in her posts, and then describes herself as submissive. That to me reads as someone who's in it for the easy money, unwilling to make an effort and looking to get away with as mush as possible under the guise of being submissive and needing to be prodded into doing anything. Still only 19, she needs to listen and learn about how to be really successful rather than try to implement and force her POV on everyone.

As for the OP, sorry to hear about the punt. Of course it's a negative but you have to blame yourself as well for treating it like a punt and not making it clear to her that you wanted to fuck. You let her quietly control you. You're paying, make it clear what you're after and during the punt suggest you move on to sex if she was wasting time with a wank. Clearly she's not interested in customer service or return custom. Glad I got to see the side of her on the other forum as she was on my HL until her posts put me right off her. Good luck in your next punt and don't be so gullible.

Yep, i agree with everyones comments here. I was guiible but being too much of an "old fashioned softy" probably got the better of me. I like for all my meetings to be enjoyable for both of us, so i thought i was doing the right thing. But i have now learned a valuable lesson here. I you dont ask for it, you might not get it!

Offline smiths

Absolutely, she also felt the need to post she had debated with smarter people than me in one exchange we had, told me all I needed to know about her, she thinks she is super smart and I am a thick pleb. :D She did apologise after me and others picked her up on that post but I find posters are usually posting what they really think when they get irritated or angry.

Offline Gynaemyte

I think she has "replied" in her AW Blog.
I didn't read most of it!

Offline scarebear

I think she has "replied" in her AW Blog.
I didn't read most of it!

Holy shit! Ive just read this all. (couldnt help myself) I bloddy hope this is not about me as if it is i feel insulted and will argue the case.

I had a shower as soon as we arrived for our meeting and if she felt that i was "not clean" then i wish she would have told me. Id love to know who the hell she has been speaking to of my regulars about cleanliess to (I can only think of one and will be asking her soon). If it is me she is talking about i am seriously offended and would never punt with a lady unless i was clean.

Also, she mentions about a problem with "Lube". Yes i am large but I have no problem with lube but we never got that far to use any. If she had asked, it would not have been a problem. I never got around to attempt to penetrate her (If we are being vulgar.

Lets hope this is me just being paranoid, and it was someone else, but guys FFS beware, if she is talking about me, a lot of that rant is bullshit.

Online PLeisure

The more I read about her the more I am convinced she's totally not suited for selling her arse and is playing at it as part of her educational and activist exploits. Fucking appalling service and she should be ashamed to advertise as a prossie!

As Bigus has said, I've long been convinced that she's decided to become a prossie as some kind of ethnographic field study so that, when she goes on her Decrim crusades/ marches/ public opinion canvassing/ blah di blah, she can proudly declare that she's talking from first hand experience. But won't actually do the research on what makes for a quality experience. Hence, the blaming of clients for not understanding that she's really a demure submissive. Yawn. And, notice how there is a lot of blaming the other.
As smiths has also identified, she's something of an intellectual snob. Which amuses me no end, given she's still an undergraduate and not as smart as she believes herself to be. She needs to get her mediocre head out of her earnest rectum.

vw

Holy shit! Ive just read this all. (couldnt help myself) I bloddy hope this is not about me as if it is i feel insulted and will argue the case.

I had a shower as soon as we arrived for our meeting and if she felt that i was "not clean" then i wish she would have told me. Id love to know who the hell she has been speaking to of my regulars about cleanliess to (I can only think of one and will be asking her soon). If it is me she is talking about i am seriously offended and would never punt with a lady unless i was clean.

Also, she mentions about a problem with "Lube". Yes i am large but I have no problem with lube but we never got that far to use any. If she had asked, it would not have been a problem. I never got around to attempt to penetrate her (If we are being vulgar.

Lets hope this is me just being paranoid, and it was someone else, but guys FFS beware, if she is talking about me, a lot of that rant is bullshit.

It was made clear it was about this post, did you not read her postings in UKE before hand, I would expect this if I was going to book her, she like to have the last word "very submissive !"

She is using the word submissive to mean the words lazy and unwilling by the sound of it !

Cannot believe you have not asked admin to change this to negative yet after her outburst !  Often reviews get downgraded due to reaction  post punt !

Offline SamLP

Absolutely, she also felt the need to post she had debated with smarter people than me in one exchange we had, told me all I needed to know about her, she thinks she is super smart and I am a thick pleb. :D She did apologise after me and others picked her up on that post but I find posters are usually posting what they really think when they get irritated or angry.

I've had conversations with many people like that. Generally they think their view is final and are unwilling to listen or debate gracefully, instead using aggressive language and trying to force their views onto your. It doesn't help when several fluffies blow hot air up her arse with constant "likes" making her think she's right when all they're interested in is putting themselves on good terms and into her good books.

Oh and I tried to read her blog and got bored. Another "read my profile before you book" and other excuses that go on & on, as well as stating she doesn't feel sorry for those punters. So she's happy to take £230 off a punter, not even try to initiate or offer him sex and wonder why she gets negative reviews. That smacks of not not being a smart cookie or an opportunist who will do the bare minimum unless she is instructed to do more.

Offline scarebear

It was made clear it was about this post, did you not read her postings in UKE before hand, I would expect this if I was going to book her, she like to have the last word "very submissive !"

She is using the word submissive to mean the words lazy and unwilling by the sound of it !

Cannot believe you have not asked admin to change this to negative yet after her outburst !  Often reviews get downgraded due to reaction  post punt !

That's what I'm doing now virtual. You are right. That's what I get for trying to be civil about it. Doesn't matter who she's talking about  (although I don't think it was me now as I have spoken to my regular and she confirms she has never spoken to her) if she has a problem with someone's personal hygiene she should approach them about it before continuing. Now this looks like it has bitten me on my "smelly" arse!

vw

That's what I'm doing now virtual. You are right. That's what I get for trying to be civil about it. Doesn't matter who she's talking about  (although I don't think it was me now as I have spoken to my regular and she confirms she has never spoken to her) if she has a problem with someone's personal hygiene she should approach them about it before continuing. Now this looks like it has bitten me on my "smelly" arse!

Good for you have seen many reviews change due to afters bullshit, best way is report review to admin asking to change it to the new status !

Offline smiths

IMO its very important not to let a WG who you have punted with and not been entirely happy with her service or worse intimidate you either through blogs or on here or elsewhere. Their aim is damage limitation and trying to make out the punter is to blame. This WG has enough non positive reviews now on here to show she doesn't offer ALL punters a good service so that's HER responsibility 100%.

Offline dubs

She has also tweeted yesterday about the cleanliness of her latest client, seemingly in response to this review.

One of the talents of a decent WG is that she can read her client's needs, and adjust her service accordingly (within her own boundaries).

She seems to think she can respond to a fair UKP review by providing a counter argument just like she does with comments on UKE and probably as a sex worker activist responding to the latest anti-prostitution articles in the news.  It doesn't work like that love.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She does seem a strange one she gets very catty towards other girls me including when try to give helpful advice, she talks like someone in the 40s and seems to have a very odd attitude towards other working girls which i really do not like
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Having seen You and knowing how you behave in the meeting I would NEVER expect somebody to treat You with such disrespect. Hope next one will be a good one.

Offline scarebear

Having seen You and knowing how you behave in the meeting I would NEVER expect somebody to treat You with such disrespect. Hope next one will be a good one.

Thanks Michelle. I'll see you on your next london tour for sure! (That's enough fluffiness for this site!!!!)

Offline smiths

She does seem a strange one she gets very catty towards other girls me including when try to give helpful advice, she talks like someone in the 40s and seems to have a very odd attitude towards other working girls which i really do not like

She has a bad attitude towards people who challenge her posts, then she goes for the sympathy vote by saying how many people hate her, actually using the word hate in a post the other day.

Good point about her talking like someone in their 40s or trying to, indeed she does BUT her immaturity shines through when she makes a comment like, I have debated with people smarter than you, designed of course as a put down and to make herself seem smart. Thing is she IS a WG and all her talk cant disguise the fact her reviews on here are pretty poor overall, as I said all talk and bluster. She needs to up her game or her rep on here will become really bad.

Online hendrix

That sounds like a bloody awful time OP, she's never been on my "to do" list with her limited services anyway. Hope your next punt is a lot better! :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Sorry you had such an unsatisfying punt.
I was about to see her when she confirmed all services were covered.
I am an Owo and ideally a Cim man too, so politely declined.
Missed a bullet there from the sound of it  :hi:

lkiu6433

There is a huge difference between letting the punter take the lead in a booking (something all decent prossies do anyway regardless of style or inexperience) and being a lazy unenthusiastic and unskilled service provider.

Based on all the evidence out there (particularly her horrible posting style on UKE) it's clear to see that she just doesn't have the skills or head for this job. Clearly out of her depth.

vw

There is a huge difference between letting the punter take the lead in a booking (something all decent prossies do anyway regardless of style or inexperience) and being a lazy unenthusiastic and unskilled service provider.

Based on all the evidence out there (particularly her horrible posting style on UKE) it's clear to see that she just doesn't have the skills or head for this job. Clearly out of her depth.

Unfortunately have discounted the reviews of anyone that gave her a positive months ago, when you read shit like this from someone that gave her a positive review !

needed the basics explained such as having to wank me to get me hard enough to pop on a condom

WTF

CelticWarrior2

She has also tweeted yesterday about the cleanliness of her latest client, seemingly in response to this review.

One of the talents of a decent WG is that she can read her client's needs, and adjust her service accordingly (within her own boundaries).

She seems to think she can respond to a fair UKP review by providing a counter argument just like she does with comments on UKE and probably as a sex worker activist responding to the latest anti-prostitution articles in the news.  It doesn't work like that love.

+1
Excuses are like arseholes, everybody has one and they all stink. Her attitude has stunk for a while and I'm surprised she gets any trade.

Offline Cunning Punt

I am not usually a fan of WGs commenting on this site because, apart from the fact it is a punters' forum, they usually make stupid comments and add nothing to the discussion.

However, I welcome the two on this thread because this girl is making unjustified, inaccurate and potentially damaging comments about the OP.

If you had some sympathy with this girl before, then you won't after reading the self-justifying bullshit on her blog.

+1
Excuses are like arseholes, everybody has one and they all stink. Her attitude has stunk for a while and I'm surprised she gets any trade.

She operates from Plymouth, so not much competition, and her fees, while more than many of us would pay, are fairly average.

In addition, let's be frank, she gets trade largely because she is a teenager and a lot of guys like shagging younger girls and many don't really care about service.

CelticWarrior2

She operates from Plymouth, so not much competition, and her fees, while more than many of us would pay, are fairly average.

In addition, let's be frank, she gets trade largely because she is a teenager and a lot of guys like shagging younger girls and many don't really care about service.

I'm aware of her credentials from researching the Exeter (where she does outcalls) scene as I visit there regularly for work; it is a punting wasteland - far worse than Plymouth. I can understand how she makes a living in the SW but there are enough young, fit and talented SP's in London willing to provide a decent service without her bringing her self opinionated freak show on tour here which sounds increasingly more like a convoluted psychology experiment in human behaviour for her studies rather than a genuinely vocational and commercial pursuit.

Offline barnstorm123

Sorry to hear this was a shit punt but I've only got a little sympathy for the OP. This was hardly a. TOFTT punt, one of UKPs more prolific members had made it very clear what you get with this SP and she's said as much herself. I have avoided booking her for precisely the reason that I need some give and take even if I have to take the lead a bit. Once more, sorry that this was money badly spent but what's the point of a review site if you ignore the reviews?

bristolqwerty

Unfortunately have discounted the reviews of anyone that gave her a positive months ago, when you read shit like this from someone that gave her a positive review !

WTF

It would help the ukp community if you didn't just quote snippets VW - I for one will NEVER defend poor service but PLEASE quote me fully buddy or you'll be the one accused of deceiving others  :thumbsup:  I said others would find this infuriating but being a dirty bastard I kinda enjoyed this as I knew she was inexperienced, new, 19 and therefore exactly what I was after at the time, as I HAD actually seen her before.  I'm pretty pissed with you that you'll twist words to backup your own judgement - I'd rather deal with facts like my hero Rafa Benetiz as it helps others on here and allows them not to waster their hard earned money.  I''ll show you how...
Prossies for everyone really, we all have different needs.
  your quote referring to her  = with nothing left out - you seemed quite understanding yourself pal?  :blush:
Glad you had a good time anyway JankG  :hi:
oh and this too.......  I don't mind anyone criticizing this escort as my 2nd time was less than spectacular (as noted on here)  but questioning my honesty behind a keyboard  :angry:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:41:06 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Placebo88

Sorry to hear this was a shit punt but I've only got a little sympathy for the OP. This was hardly a. TOFTT punt, one of UKPs more prolific members had made it very clear what you get with this SP and she's said as much herself. I have avoided booking her for precisely the reason that I need some give and take even if I have to take the lead a bit. Once more, sorry that this was money badly spent but what's the point of a review site if you ignore the reviews?

I tend to agree with this.Sorry to hear that the OP received such poor value for money , and there are things in the review that go beyond what was previously reported ( issues with size ) , but her style is already well documented in prior reviews and she is clear that she has limited sexual aptitude in her profile.

From the original Neutral rating of this review the social part at the beginning and chat must have been very good to counterbalance how bad the sexual side of things went.If the booking had been a social only one it sounds like the OP would have given a positive , but clearly paying £230 for 2 hours of chat is mental .

The review does not say anything about oral or reverse oral , did either of these happen ? Also in her AW response she said that penetration was offered but she wanted to use lube due to size , if the case this sounds reasonable enough to me and in my experience most escorts use lube ; especially the busy ones - got to look after the tools of their trade .

For a lot of punters she will be a disastrous choice , but some of her other reviews show that she does have her own niche in the market for certain kinds of punter.Best for those comfortable with taking the lead and determining the whole course of the booking , and wanting a ( seemingly ) sexually inexperienced and uncertain ingenue .

I get the impression that the Op slipped into date mode and lost the plot of what was really taking place.You have paid your money and that entitles you to full access of everything on an escort's likes list for the time of your booking ; you do not have to wait and see if she offers , just ask her for it .

vw

It would help the ukp community if you didn't just quote snippets VW - I for one will NEVER defend poor service but PLEASE quote me fully buddy or you'll be the one accused of deceiving others  :thumbsup:  I said others would find this infuriating but being a dirty bastard I kinda enjoyed this as I knew she was inexperienced, new, 19 and therefore exactly what I was after at the time, as I HAD actually seen her before.  I'm pretty pissed with you that you'll twist words to backup your own judgement - I'd rather deal with facts like my hero Rafa Benetiz as it helps others on here and allows them not to waster their hard earned money.  I''ll show you how...  your quote referring to her  = with nothing left out - you seemed quite understanding yourself pal?  :blush: oh and this too.......  I don't mind anyone criticizing this escort as my 2nd time was less than spectacular (as noted on here)  but questioning my honesty behind a keyboard  :angry:

At least i do quotes where people can click and see the rest unlike you !

If people want a context they can click, unlike your failed attempts !

bristolqwerty

At least i do quotes where people can click and see the rest unlike you !

If people want a context they can click, unlike your failed attempts !

I've no idea what you are about.  I offered a full quote where YOU suggested that she's not for everyone but maybe ok for some, then congratulated our mutual friend on a good punt.
Sorry you couldn't be more wrong.  Only quoting snippets doesn't  allow others to see the full picture buddy, it's wrong, it's disrespectful to both myself and our ukp community as its false and done behind he safety of a keyboard. I'd never truly know what AndyPly was on about from just reading your edited version.  Anyway as we both kind of agree on the escort - lets move on - onward and upwards  :thumbsup:

vw

I've no idea what you are about.  I offered a full quote where YOU suggested that she's not for everyone but maybe ok for some, then congratulated our mutual friend on a good punt.
Sorry you couldn't be more wrong.  Only quoting snippets doesn't  allow others to see the full picture buddy, it's wrong, it's disrespectful to both myself and our ukp community as its false and done behind he safety of a keyboard. I'd never truly know what AndyPly was on about from just reading your edited version.  Anyway as we both kind of agree on the escort - lets move on - onward and upwards  :thumbsup:

Not sure what you don't understand you can click my quotes to see where they come from and who wrote your attempts son;t say who wrote it and on which thread !

Might help in future if you figured out that.

Anyway, why argue over bad prossies my pint was she was clueless !  Happy Days !   :drinks:

bristolqwerty

I tend to agree with this.Sorry to hear that the OP received such poor value for money , and there are things in the review that go beyond what was previously reported ( issues with size ) , but her style is already well documented in prior reviews and she is clear that she has limited sexual aptitude in her profile.
+1     some don't seem to understand the word "limitations" in terms of punting = her likes list and AW profile. BUT still if someone pays that amount of money and you don't think you can offer vfm ( sorry a coffee,chat and wank isnt suffucient)  then surely let the guy know.  Genuinely gutted he wasted £230 as I would be devastated myself  :cry:

bristolqwerty

Ok, but you could've mentioned I knew she needed guidance and expected/enjoyed this aspect as I'm a dirty, perverted bastard and wasn't just accepting shite service per say,  ;)  that's my point.  Anyway.....

Anyway, why argue over bad prossies
  +1  :kissgirl:  I still love you  :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:43:27 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear about this negative experience OP! I don't understand why you wanted to meet her in the coffee shop before the 'punt'.  :unknown:

Her comms sound shit.

Issues about size  :thumbsdown:

Covered services aren't for me so I won't be joining in the debates..

bristolqwerty

I don't understand why you wanted to meet her in the coffee shop before the 'punt'.
at least she wasn't latte  :sarcastic:
he wanted a cup and saucier punt  :sarcastic:
wanted to discuss the possibility of spooning her  :sarcastic:
saw it as a sweetener  :sarcastic: 

Offline tantric talents

at least she wasn't latte  :sarcastic:
he wanted a cup and saucier punt  :sarcastic:
wanted to discuss the possibility :lol: of spooning her  :sarcastic:
saw it as a sweetener  :sarcastic:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CelticWarrior2

Shame for the OP only the coffee got a grinding on this occasion.  ;)

bristolqwerty

We shouldn't Mocha, lets stop stirring.....

ramrodronnie

Sorry to read about your rubbish punt OP. She clearly sounds out of her depth lkiu6433. She sounds either too young/immature. But whatever, even at 19 she knows right from wrong. IMO she's a young girl who's trying it on with some of us punters. What she did with the OP is just out and out theft, no question.

She should either get out of the game, or start upping her game to try to repair some of the damage she's done.

ramrodronnie

WTF

If all of her bookings have gone like it did with the OP? It now tends to question the Positive Reviews she's had? Which isn't good if that really is the case??

Offline scarebear

The review does not say anything about oral or reverse oral , did either of these happen ? Also in her AW response she said that penetration was offered but she wanted to use lube due to size , if the case this sounds reasonable enough to me and in my experience most escorts use lube ; especially the busy ones - got to look after the tools of their trade .

I get the impression that the Op slipped into date mode and lost the plot of what was really taking place.You have paid your money and that entitles you to full access of everything on an escort's likes list for the time of your booking ; you do not have to wait and see if she offers , just ask her for it .

No Oral (covered or otherwise or Reverse) offered. No penetration offered (lube or no lube, if she had wanted it, then i would have accepted, without question). I think i did lose the plot a bit trying to be nice to a young girl who was obviously staring out.

I think the whole problem here is partly my fault, im not one for having to ask for everything. And in hindsight paying that amount of money i should have. I would say that ALL of the other WG's i have seen have never just laid there and waited for me to make the move, they have always initiated various "activities" and herein lies the part of the problem.

Anyway for me lesson learnt, and i hope there is some valuable advice to other members out there.

Offline barnstorm123

Tbh, mate, the "young, inexperienced" line doesn't wash with me and other punters should not go into a booking with that in mind. I'd guess that Indigo has seen 100+ cocks by this point in her career and judging by her posts and blog, she's fully switched on about the nature of sex work. This total passivity is just the service she offers and she doesn't try to hide it. If you book her expecting any different then you're deluded. Similarly, I wouldn't book someone like Gabbi-Ella then complain that she's a bit full on. Got to do your research and take notice of other reviews.