Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Raechel Leicester  (Read 1216 times)

1 review(s) for Busty_Reachel_ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline imran1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been punting in the East Midlands for a while now and have been coached by the infamous Cool Tiger. Thought it was time I saved some a few hard earned pounds.

Meet was for 30 mins at £60 turned out to be 12 minutes in full.

Reachel is not a bbw but she could certainly use a few pounds i knew this looked like the case from the pictures but I liked her arse and that was firm to be fair.

I have seen Petite Kate in this same flat and had great memories of that punt and thought i would be fine. Plus Ray had said she is one of the best on aw, on her aw feedback but lesson now learnt. Stick to girls reviewed positively here!

Basically get undressed puts money away comes back in and straight away condom on to limp cock! Not a great start. I must admit she is full on when sucking cock but I knew form her demeanor this was express shit. In, cum and out. I started with doggy and then spooning. While spooning I slowed the pace and she told me to basically get on with it. You know how it is at the point you just want out so slammed her hard and fast, came.

Had a pack of wet wipes thrown to me on the bed and out she went. I could not get out of there fast enoughso cleaned up and left. Like i said 12 minutes. If i knew thats what it was going to be like i would have a 15 minute service from those type of service providers.

Regards to OWO im not sure. She did ask me if i needed a shower and i did say no. So give her the benefit of the doubt. But to be honest I did use the bathroom prior to punt (yes included in the 12 minutes lol) and it was not a shower I would want to use.

So gents make your own mind up but i hope this saves some people their hard earned monies.

Sticking to my regulars. Choco in Derby, Miya in Derby Kimmie/Katie or Candy if and when they are in the midlands. Mandy was good and so is diamondintheruff.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:58:55 pm by imran1234 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I have been punting in the East Midlands for a while now and have been coached by the infamous Cool Tiger. Thought it was time I saved some a few hard earned pounds.

Reachel is not a bbw but she could certainly use a few pounds i knew this looked like the case from the pictures but I liked her arse and that was firm to be fair.

I have seen Petite Kate in this same flat and had great memories of that punt and thought i would be fine. Plus Ray had said she is one of the best on aw, on her aw feedback but lesson now learnt. Stick to girls reviewed positively here!

Basically get undressed puts money away comes back in and straight away condom on to limp cock! Not a great start. I must admit she is full on when sucking cock but I knew form her demeanor this was express shit. In, cum and out. I started with doggy and then spooning. While spooning I slowed the pace and she told me to basically get on with it. You know how it is at the point you just want out so slammed her hard and fast, came.

Had a pack of wet wipes thrown to me on the bed and out she went. I could not get out of there fast enoughso cleaned up and left. Like i said 12 minutes. If i knew thats what it was going to be like i would have a 15 minute service from those type of service providers.

Regards to OWO im not sure. She did ask me if i needed a shower and i did say no. So give her the benefit of the doubt. But to be honest I did use the bathroom prior to punt (yes included in the 12 minutes lol) and it was not a shower I would want to use.

So gents make your own mind up but i hope this saves some people their hard earned monies.

Sticking to my regulars. Choco in Derby, Miya in Derby Kimmie/Katie or Candy if and when they are in the midlands. Mandy was good and so is diamondintheruff.

Good to see you on here, with your first review. Shame about the punt. Like you say, stick to well reviewed girls in the EM, made even more easier now that it is on Wiki. That list keeps growing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

you're being too kind  :hi:

You're a seasoned pro now!!

I hold you and Sanjman fully responsible for introducing me to Safia of Derby  :hi:

leicesterdude

Hey man.

One bit of advice from me that's been 100%  so far.

If they can't spell their name properly, it's going to be a shit  punt.

Offline imran1234

lol noted.

to be honest I am well seasoned now like CT says.

But we all have that 30 mins where we need to release and a risk was taken. I have found some great gems by being patient first of all. Sometime things don't go to plan....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
lol noted.

to be honest I am well seasoned now like CT says.

But we all have that 30 mins where we need to release and a risk was taken. I have found some great gems by being patient first of all. Sometime things don't go to plan....

Some of us call it thinking with the wrong brain!!  :lol:

Offline _Bender_

Hey Imran buddy ..... Who's Choco????

Offline imran1234

I think on aw she was called chocolatedrop something but just check she is not on aw anymore. She has enough regulars not to bother with it and she is not a fan of aw. I have her number and just text when i want to see her. She is lovely and fun but vanilla. Recently developed deepthroat technique very well indeed and dfk is excellent so one of my top 5 currently!

Offline Knny

I've had a few of those type of punts recently and totally underatand.

Makes you wonder what sort of mindset some of these girls have.