Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr China, Lichfield  (Read 5495 times)

smithie1000

Heard on the grapevine they had a visit today by the boy's in blue, will let you know if anything else comes up.  Make sure your not identifiable when going in/out.

Offline Merlin73

Cheers for the heads up Smithie, I don't go regularly but have frequented the place on several occasions. Purely to stock up on herbal tea, obviously. I'm not a pervert ! :D

Offline Oooops

Heard on the grapevine they had a visit today by the boy's in blue, will let you know if anything else comes up. 
I bet they didn't have to pay for their HE or extras like the rest of us do :D

Make sure your not identifiable when going in/out.
Just wear a burka or a habit.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 07:46:31 am by Oooops »

smithie1000

Cheers for the heads up Smithie, I don't go regularly but have frequented the place on several occasions. Purely to stock up on herbal tea, obviously. I'm not a pervert ! :D
Got to find out the truth as it is only a gossip for now, one female and one male plod.  :scare:

smithie1000

I bet they didn't have to pay for their HE or extras like the rest of us do :D
Just wear a burka or a habit.  :hi:
The bloke who told me is not a friend just someone I have met in there, so lets see what happens.  :scare:

Offline Merlin73

I would assume that they would have to go undercover and be offered sexual services in order to make an arrest. It's not like they can catch someone in the act as I'm sure they keep doors closed during the massages.

Dellboy

Heard on the grapevine they had a visit today by the boy's in blue, will let you know if anything else comes up.  Make sure your not identifiable when going in/out.

Which force covers Lichfield Smithie? 

smithie1000

Which force covers Lichfield Smithie?
Lichfield I think comes under west midlands.

Offline Oooops

Unless she's running a brothel and there's been a complaint I can't see how the police would be interested unless it's to do with immigration or one of the staff was assaulted. That place was on my 2do list.
Sure it's not just Chinese whispers Smithie.

Offline markeewould

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Unless she's running a brothel and there's been a complaint I can't see how the police would be interested unless it's to do with immigration or one of the staff was assaulted. That place was on my 2do list.

That's how I view it. Although if the truth comes out I will reserve the right to change my mind!

smithie1000

Bet your right, maybe a disgruntled customer but I will stay away for a while.  :rolleyes:

smithie1000

I would assume that they would have to go undercover and be offered sexual services in order to make an arrest. It's not like they can catch someone in the act as I'm sure they keep doors closed during the massages.
Yes they keep the doors shut and if they are offering extra's it would be difficult to catch them as they lock the front door.

smithie1000

That's how I view it. Although if the truth comes out I will reserve the right to change my mind!
+1

Dellboy

Bet your right, maybe a disgruntled customer but I will stay away for a while.  :rolleyes:

I suspect that it is more to do with immigration issues as it is not the first time I have heard of this type of activity. 

Offline Smartie

Got to find out the truth as it is only a gossip for now, one female and one male plod.  :scare:

Perhaps they were the strippergrams?

gerrybear

I went there this afternoon, a bit after 5 and it was closed.

Offline Oooops

Opening hours - according to local
Monday    10:00    -    16:00
Tuesday     10:00    -    16:00
Wednesday    10:00    -    16:00
Friday    10:00    -    16:00

Dodo

I reckon they were after Smiffy and that was his last know whereabouts. Apparently Lill is overdue her maintenance  :(
Don't worry Smiffs, your mates on here won't grass you up.

smithie1000

smithie1000

wow they stay till later than that as Tina goes for the train at 7pm????

smithie1000

I reckon they were after Smiffy and that was his last know whereabouts. Apparently Lill is overdue her maintenance  :(
Don't worry Smiffs, your mates on here won't grass you up.
Tell you what Dodo, would leave for Thailand if I ever got into any trouble with any working girl  :wacko:

gerrybear

I know what the official hours are. But in practice, they are different. You may go at 5 and see on the door: "I'm busy till 5:45" and if you go back at 5:45, you get your massage...
I was surprised that it was already closed at this time: no more lights. nothing!