Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Vivian  (Read 832 times)

5 review(s) for SEXYVIVIAN.. (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tattooblueman

External Link/Members Only

I think this punt really emphasised to me how much a matter of taste this hobby is.
Comms were great and found location with no issue with it being near the City Centre in the Jewellery Quarter.
Nice clean flat and money paid and had a shower.
Now Vivian is a fit little Chinese girl sort of resembling the pic although I was in a room which was quite dark lit with red lamps. First thing was realised that didn't do much for me- could hardly see her.
Anyway really friendly and really keen to please... Nice firm owo and lots of mirrors to admire the view. Now next thing that got me was the emphasis on hygiene. Now obviously this is good but at times it was off putting. By then end of the punt there was a pile resembling Mt Kilimanjaro on the floor. She sucked for a while then would spit into a tissue and this went on and on. I think this eager approach to hygiene is common for Asian ladies but really distracted me.
Anyway I did pop once with oral but after that it was battle to get hard again- I'm usually a two pop guy. When did get hard did fucker her ass and her pussy which was really tight but then found mattress way too soft lol. Very hard to get a head of steam up as mattress wasn't hard enough.
Realising at this point sound miserable git!
Anyway comms good, girl good looking although dim lighting and heavy make up meant that hard to tell if as good looking as her pics. She does have a little tummy which isn't my thing.Service was good and she is really eager. I just put it down to few things that bothered me. Dim lighting isn't my thing, lack of English meant there was no real spark and the constant cleaning made me feel like I was a leper. I appreciate though could be just me so marked neutral but really didn't float my boat.