Sugar Babies

Author Topic: allysweet - Swindon  (Read 3993 times)

2 review(s) for allysweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes, she's Romanian, but don't let that put you off. I know, I know, but I can assure you that she's one of the few very good ones who, IMHO provides a very good service.

I've seen Ally 3 or 4 times now, and believe me, if she wasn't any good I wouldn't keep going back for more. She speaks very good English, and can hold down a conversation with you.

She's currently based in West Swindon - on the Grange Park Estate. I think at some point she's moving back nearer the town centre though where she was previously working last December. The current location is in a block of 6 flats which is very discrete.

£100 for the hour. No additional prices incurred or asked for.

Loads of French kissing. Loads of hugs and cuddles. OWO, but not to completion unfortunately. But happy for you to cum on her body.

Responds well to reverse oral.

Great sex too.

Body, and looks wise, she reminds me a little bit of Abi Branning from EastEnders. External Link/Members Only - in case you don't know who that is.

She's quite petite, with small but lovely formed boobs. Shaven down below. Her age (22) is accurate I would say.

The bedroom is very clean, as are the bed covers, but watch out for the squeaky bed  ;)

She does smoke, but at no point did I detect any cigarette odour on her breath or in the room. Although I did detect it on my clothes a little bit after leaving. Being a non smoker myself, I'm probably more aware of it.

No clock watching. I've always got the full hour with her.

All in all, a very good punt.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:55:32 pm by Lewis »

Offline Cunning Punt

Good find. Thanks for this.

If you've gone back a couple of times, that at least shows consistency in service.

She looks quite hot in the photos, but seems to have passed under my radar, though I probably saw she was Romanian at £70/£100 and glazed over.

Just Some Bloke

Cheers for this. I've been mulling over whether to make a booking with her myself or not so its reassuring to know she offers a decent service.

Offline Rimmington

Yes, she's Romanian, but don't let that put you off. I know, I know, but I can assure you that she's one of the few very good ones who, IMHO provides a very good service.
I don't doubt that there are some good Romanians out there, I just don't know how to sort the wheat from the chaff.  Other than UKP reviews, obviously.

Offline happy as larry

Ive got to agree that she offers a good service but i would say her age is nearer 30

Offline 123Mel456

Great report , thanks.
Been contemplating this one and not seen any reports so gave it a wide birth purely as Romanian but service sounds good so will indulge in next month and let you know how it goes

Offline Lewis

From what I gather, she's staying put in Swindon as well, unlike a lot of other Romanians who never stay in one place for more than 5 minutes.

vw

From what I gather, she's staying put in Swindon as well, unlike a lot of other Romanians who never stay in one place for more than 5 minutes.

Staying put often leads to better service as its worth their while to gain repeat custom, same with other nationalities to !

Cheers for the review  !   :drinks:

Max Pleasure

She has milking / lactating on her likes list, and I've always been curious to try that!

Offline 123Mel456

Staying put often leads to better service as its worth their while to gain repeat custom, same with other nationalities to !

Totally Agree

robbiemac

Her ass is world class - and the rest of her looks amazing too.  Messaged her tonight to see if she'd like to make an old guy very happy.  Bit out of my way, but I'd make the effort to see her bouncing up and down on the old boy.  What a cutie.

Offline Cunning Punt

Her ass is world class - and the rest of her looks amazing too.  Messaged her tonight to see if she'd like to make an old guy very happy.  Bit out of my way, but I'd make the effort to see her bouncing up and down on the old boy.  What a cutie.

We hope you enjoy and look forward to you breaking your reviewing virginity...

Offline Not_today

Was just browsing AW and saw her, wondered for a moment and was glad to see your review...May have to give it a go :). thanks

Offline 123Mel456

Had booked up to see her this afternoon
Called to confirm and number unobtainable, go onto AW to check got the number right and she has disappeared off there too :( 
Very suddent dash...... :(  boohoo

Offline Lewis

Oh no!!! I was hoping to see her again on Saturday.

Offline Lewis

Her profile has vanished too.

I see a new one has just popped up for her though.

I wonder if her old one got hacked, like her other previous one did?

Offline Lewis

Ally's back again with yet another new profile. God knows what she's doing with the old ones?

Offline Lewis

Getting fed up with Ally now. I had become a regular client of hers, and had arranged to see her on Saturday evening.

I arrived at the appointed time to find her phone switched off. I had drove approx. 25 miles from Oxford over to Swindon to see her.

I parked up and waited a few mins, and then took a casual walk over to the block of flats she's staying at.

Loud music could be heard coming from her ground floor flat and I could just about make out 5 or 6 people moving around inside through the flimsy living room curtains as I walked past to get to the front door of the flats. It was obvious a party was in full swing. So no wonder her phone was switched off. Gave up at that point and had a quick look on the phone to see if anyone else took my fancy in Swindon instead. Tried calling a couple of WGs but either their phones were off or not being answered.

To say I was pissed off is an understatement. I'd only spoke to Ally an hour earlier, followed up with confirmation txt, and she gave no indication that she wasn't available Saturday evening. Her phone hasn't been switched on at all today. I also see her latest profile has vanished too.

A 50 mile round trip, along with a couple hours of my time. And WGs have the cheek to call punters time wasters.

Fucking unreliable Romanians.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 07:03:47 pm by Lewis »

Offline Cunning Punt

Sorry you had a wasted trip, Lewis, and thanks for the update, but this really needs to be copied and pasted into a standalone (negative) review.

Cheers.

Online JimmySW

Sorry you had a wasted trip, Lewis, and thanks for the update, but this really needs to be copied and pasted into a standalone (negative) review.

Cheers.

Too late the profile has gone again!

Offline Lewis

I've since spoken to Ally and she's apologised for messing me about. She was pissed when I spoke to her (as well as the txt)and misunderstood when I wanted to see her. She thought it was Sunday evening and not Saturday.
 She's promised to make it up to me, and between us we've come up with a private arrangement to resolve the misunderstanding.

Offline 123Mel456

wonder what she would have been like pissed ;)

Offline licky

External Link/Members Only

Looks like shes back, new profile since 11/4, and right area too, Grange Park

Might give her a try out myself

Offline 123Mel456

No its not it has disappeared again already before i even got a look in

Offline Lewis

You didn't miss much. Just a couple of innocent photos. It was a very basic profile with the usual AW warning:- "Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.) "

Offline Lewis

She's promised to make it up to me, and between us we've come up with a private arrangement to resolve the misunderstanding.

Having seen Ally again on Saturday evening, I'm pleased to report she more than made up for the misunderstanding between us the other day.

She really does know to please and entertain me. I can't wait to see her again.

Oh, and for some reason AW keep removing her new profiles. She even had her verified profile removed by them that had 7 or 8 positive feedbacks.

She said that she can be found on External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only in the Swindon area (obviously).