Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heavenlyholly - Nottingham  (Read 2099 times)

12 review(s) for heavenlyholly (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline demonic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr booking - Tie and Tease Massage - £90

This was a punt that is solely down to this forum and the recent threads where Holly has been mentioned. As a consequence of reading the previous postings I duly looked up her profile and she made it to my HL. Today I had the pleasure of 1hr in her company ....

Very good communication and I was able to find her address very easily. Very well presented house - lovely shower facilities and a very nicely presented massage room.

Holly is stunning - gorgeous looker with an amazing body. She has just come back from holiday so it well tanned as well. Very chatty and made me feel totally relaxed. Earlier discussions had agreed upon the Tie and Tease massage that she offers. I was able to take a shower before the event commenced.

Holly lay me down on the massage table on my front and then strapped my hands and feet to the table. She then placed an eye mask on me ..... the music started as then did the teasing. Holly was also naked and I had the chance to appreciate her amazing body before the eye mask went on. What followed was an exquisite mix of light touch, feathers, firm, hot wax, ice and lots of oil .... These were all used in exactly the right proportions and the sensations I was feeling were incredible. No area was ignored including some light prostrate massage .... I was able to sense Holly's body against mine and within the limited movement the restraints offered me - to touch .... Holly then asked me to turn over having released me .... she then promptly restrained me again .... What followed was the  wonderful use of the wax, oil and ice in a way that really built up the sensations I was feeling. The focus gently moved from being on all of my body to one particular area .... Holly also removed my mask so I was able to appreciate her gorgeous body as she used her skills on me. Although she primarily uses her hands, breasts and body - the sensation she creates when blowing gently on my cock was mind blowing. A previous thread has suggested that all she offers is "a wank". Technically speaking this is probably true however I have never been able to create the intensity of the orgasm I felt when doing it myself. I can also say that most normal punts fail to achieve the sensation I felt when I finally came. There was that wonderful build up of pressure within my body, the gradual tensing of my muscles then that wonderful release ..... this is followed by waves of tingling running through my body .....  If that is just "a wank" .... it works for me ...

Holly was wonderful at cleaning things up and then a shared shower as she washed the oil and wax off my body ...

Positives: Great body, looks and personality. Exquisite service with a wonderful finish.

Negatives: She is over an hours drive from me ..... Please move :-)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Excellent review Demonic!

I didn't experience Holly's tie and tease but had a very enjoyable half hour and can therefore appreciate what a pleasant experience you must have had.

Thanks for reminding me.  :hi:

Offline Picti

Great review demonic and an excellent description of what Holly offers (especially as her profile lists only HR in terms of directly sexual services).   Probably not for me as I'm generally the dominant in a booking, and having escalated the sensation and arousal I prefer to progress to a full sexual service.  However, I imagine that some will be tempted by the experience you describe.

Offline demonic

:rolleyes: Thanks Guy's ..... appreciate the feedback. I do like to mix and match the services I go for and for the relaxing hour all about me experience .... this ticked the boxes ...   :)

Offline RedKettle

Great review.

Not seen holly but have done the tie and tease and like you say it can be a very intense finish - loved it.

GolfNut

The only issue with her is that being very attractive and having a body like hers you can feel quite frustrated at not getting FS.

She has very kissable lips too. I'd suggest they are enhanced with collagen but look good.

If she was offering FS I'd be in the queue like a shot.

Her prices are close to what you would pay for FS, so she's quite niche, but well worth a visit once every now and then.

Note to self: Book an hour with this girl soon!

BigVince

Good review buddy. Yeah for sixty notes like one of the guys mentioned I personally would vouch for the full monty.

But not a bad bloody massage hey  :drinks: