Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Piss Drinkers  (Read 5945 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Anyone else on here into drinking girl piss?

If she's goodlooking, there is no higher pleasure for me than drinking her piss. The thought of walking around afterwards with a stomach full of her bodily fluid is a joy.

And if she's creeped out or apprehensive about it it just makes it even better.

Ben4454

Offline Silver Birch

If she's goodlooking, there is no higher pleasure for me than drinking her piss. The thought of walking around afterwards with a stomach full of her bodily fluid is a joy.

You sir.... are a piss-taker  :P  :D

Grumbleguts

Drink lager that tastes like piss sometimes :( that's enough for me :drinks: :hi:

Offline threechilliman

When I did WS's, she peed in a wine glass for me. Very civilised.

tcm

SuitedandBooted

Always good to keep hydrated!

Offline Morthos

Hell yeah - and love the 'piss burps' you get afterwards where you can taste it over again.   :cool:

Offline claretandblue

The idea of receiving does nothing for me, the idea of giving on the other hand I like.I pissed all over platinum cindys tits once which was cool,I was going to piss in nikita divines mouth when I saw her but I couldn't bloody go!

Offline Nagilum

The idea of receiving does nothing for me, the idea of giving on the other hand I like.I pissed all over platinum cindys tits once which was cool,I was going to piss in nikita divines mouth when I saw her but I couldn't bloody go!

That's the last time I suck on enhanced tits  :lol:

Offline Poopster

Not for me, ta.  I'd like to give or maybe even just receive on the body, but the idea of drinking piss makes me a little sick in my mouth.

Offline Morthos

Not for me, ta.  I'd like to give or maybe even just receive on the body, but the idea of drinking piss makes me a little sick in my mouth.

I think you'll find emetophilia is a different fetish entirely!  :P

Offline regular_guy

not done it before,  but i'd give it a go... like most things :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

That's the last time I suck on enhanced tits  :lol:
Don't worry I rinsed them thoroughly in the shower straight after  :D

Offline bbois77

Yes, enjoy it myself, Siennakink is the girl to see, very swallowable

:hi:

:drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Not too keen on drinking piss.

jcdmj12

Yep, can't beat a mouthful of the amber nectar.

Gotta be hot straight from a cunt though.

I love making a sub piss her pants and then punishing her for it.   :rose:

texasjapan

Yes, enjoy it myself, Siennakink is the girl to see, very swallowable

:hi:

:drinks:
Link??

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not too keen on drinking piss.

I think it is called "Golden Nectar".      :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline redt4

When I did WS's, she peed in a wine glass for me. Very civilised.

tcm

Would like to try w/s just for the taboo aspect of it but with the right girl that sounds very civilised..

Ben4454

Ask a girl on a certain paying dating site if she likes watersports for a date.

Let her turn up in her diving suit before you lay the big one on her

Offline Roth

Not for me. :( But each to there own.  :drinks:

Offline uutarn

Not taken to the level you do sir, but yea i like it a lot, i prefer the degradation side of it though.
When i get dragged to the bathroom knowing i'm going to be used like a toilet fills me with excitement.

Offline socks

I love it too but and share your need for her having to be someone I really like and fancy. Happy to take many other services regardless of looks to quite a large extent.

I've enjoyed it straight from their cunt into my mouth and down the hatch. Not had the pleasure of drinking from a glass but would like to try. Also love the idea of taking some away in a bottle and enjoying it later...

Justanotheruser

This is my problem - I really want to do it, but I just can't piss when the time comes. Does my head in as I know I would enjoy it but it's a mental block. Only solution I can think of is to have a pint before hand or something.

7x5

I saw the topic title and all I can think of is the scene from Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story.

Quote from: Patches O'Hoolihan
Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

I'm not sure how anyone could like the taste of piss let alone pay for it when they can drink their own for free, but each to their own  :hi:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Also love the idea of taking some away in a bottle and enjoying it later...

Done that too. Offered my fave WG £10 to piss in a bottle - no sex just piss in it and i leave. She did. I drank it in parts on the way home. In an apple juice bottle. No one was any the wiser.

Offline MJ.spritzen

I'm not sure how anyone could like the taste of piss let alone pay for it when they can drink their own for free, but each to their own  :hi:

It's knowing that it's hers. That this has come from her body and now its inside you.
Also, pee tastes different depending on what she's drank. I've never tasted girl-piss that i didn't like. Most WG drink energy drinks throughout the day and their water tastes very sugary. Melinda's Melons (Liverpool) drinks mint tea and her's tastes like sweet/mint.

texasjapan

Not taken to the level you do sir, but yea i like it a lot, i prefer the degradation side of it though.
When i get dragged to the bathroom knowing i'm going to be used like a toilet fills me with excitement.

+1

texasjapan

Most WG drink energy drinks throughout the day and their water tastes very sugary.
Now that is some sound advice
Appreciate that
 :thumbsup:

Offline pedro2

I drank Woofie's Piss, but was unable to give it her back... and she was going to gargle and swallow as well  :(
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

Done that too. Offered my fave WG £10 to piss in a bottle - no sex just piss in it and i leave. She did. I drank it in parts on the way home. In an apple juice bottle. No one was any the wiser.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tcm

Offline Marmalade

Some people maybe actually like to drink (ie swallow) the stuff and others just like the psychological factor. I like the multisensory (taste, touch, sight, sound) of an attractive cunthole gushing a powerful stream of golden piss into my mouth occasionally but enjoy that much rather than swallowing the stuff, which is different. If you don't actually do a swallowing motion it just bursts in overflowing so you enjoy the warmth down the face and body. A bit like a powerful waterfall into a rock pool.

Not much either way I know of when it comes to 'health' benefits although there may be some undiscovered ones (among the many claimed). I've read that early morning piss is the best as it restores the melatonin balance used up during sleep. External Link/Members Only

raylondoner

Makes me think of the discarded half full/empty bottles of "beer" that we see in the street from time to time - probably aimed at the homeless, but always shouts "PISS" to me  :drinks:

Offline socks

Good man! My intention would be to take it away and during a later wank, splosh it on my face and drink it while cumming. Warped?

Offline mm86

I went through a bit of a phase where I was quite into the idea of it, so once tried it with a girl i'd seen a couple of times.. she was really clean, great skin, clear face, etc... went into bathroom, and I got in the bath and she stood over me. Started on my body, eventually ended up pissing into my open mouth. I didn't drink it but it was really hot regardless.
The anticipation, and for some reason watching her drink glass after glass of water beforehand was a massive turn on.
Also, the fact that she clearly found the whole thing a little odd, but was happy to go along with it for the experience of it.. it added to it somehow..

Offline Cum_again

It's dirty, it's wrong.. And that's probably why it turns me on..
As long as it's fairly watery, I find the taste erotic,,..
Having your cock pissed on is quite a turn on too....
I'll try anything once, turned out I liked this... Not for every time, but just occasionally.

Offline Dime

I would not like to drink it-to me that is a step too far. I have done watersports once in the bath and it felt warm and erotic when she pissed on me. I have also also asked girls to pretend they're dying for a puss by holding their pussies and moaning that they're bursting -that really turns me on. The idea of her pissing her pants,  dress etc or in a wine glass as one poster stated previously seems quite hot and something I'd fancy in future punts.

7x5

It's knowing that it's hers. That this has come from her body and now its inside you.
Also, pee tastes different depending on what she's drank. I've never tasted girl-piss that i didn't like. Most WG drink energy drinks throughout the day and their water tastes very sugary. Melinda's Melons (Liverpool) drinks mint tea and her's tastes like sweet/mint.

Couldn't you just nick her drink with cooties on the rim, knowing that it was hers and that it is inside you for similar effect? Sorry I guess I'm just too vanilla or not that far gone enough that I need to need to get my kicks in others ways yet.

londinium

Suprised by the amount of piss drinkers on here.

I've considered pissing on them but not being pissed on, let alone drinking it.  :timeout:

getonit

I had a duo once and asked both girls to piss on me together for a bucket list item , went and sat in the bath and they managed to both do it at the same time, very exciting until they both left the bathroom I came to my senses and was left in a pool of piss and the smell hit my nose.  do I regret it ?  naaa, would I do water sports again ?  probably!   

Shagger69

I couldn't ever imagine drinking piss but I do enjoy the feeling of a woman's warm piss running down my body

Shagger69

Isn't the health issue from drinking it a concern for people?

Offline NIK

Suprised by the amount of piss drinkers on here.

I've considered pissing on them but not being pissed on, let alone drinking it.  :timeout:

It's surprising the amount of people into any kind of activity you care to name. And a few you can't!
However like good Victorians most don't talk about them. :)

Offline NIK

Isn't the health issue from drinking it a concern for people?

I have never had a problem. Although I have from rimming.

Offline od13218

I have never had a problem. Although I have from rimming.
That figures: piss is sterile, but with rimming there are bacteria you can ingest. I've never had a problem with either and love both.
For me piss has a double appeal- the taboo pleasure of an intimate body fluid gushing out of her, and the more complex femdom side of it- ️Mistress "marking" her slave by pissing on me, or "forcing" me to drink her piss.
Even the OH did it for me once...!
Doug

SuitedandBooted

I also had a duo once and the girls also got their friend to pop into the bathroom so I was in the bath tub naked as 3 ladies pissed all over me. Had a taste of all 3. Still not sure which one I preferred.

coolguy1990

The idea makes me gag.

You just stick to your bra-sniffing, mate.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Not my scene, but I imagine "giving" would be easy to arrange.  Find a WG offering OWO/CIM/swallowing, then at the critical moment you empty your bladder rather than your balls.

Don't expect to be invited back.

Offline redt4

Still need to tick w/s off my bucket list, not sure why but quite fascinated by it!