Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anais Hot - Colchester (but think she moves about)  (Read 1046 times)

3 review(s) for ANA LATINA SEXY  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

pingpow123

£60.00 for 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Now before I start this I have had Anais on my HL for a while, dont ask me why but I do like the latino girls. Not everyone's cuppa but I thought why not.
Another TOFTT  :hi:

Communication/location - phoned Anais at short notice and she was free. Was given her postcode and address via text and headed over to the greenstead estate.
Easy access to the second floor flat. Flat was okay nothing special and was lead into a decent sized room with double bed.

Anais - Defiantly the girl in the photos however these are professional photos so abit of air brushing has been taking place. Friendly face and obviously a well curved girl as you can see from the pictures. Darkish skin complexion and all natural.
Not many words spoken but decent English, certainly enough to get by and understand what i required/wanted.

Meet - Handed over the $$ and Anais left the room with the money. I got down to my boxers and sat waiting on the bed for her return. (no drink offered which was fine but some might not like this).
Anais returned 30 seconds later and told me to lay on the bed. I was already rock hard (had been since i got undressed) and Anais played with my cock while giving me a decent DFK experience. I gave her a couple of spanks on her substantial ass and ask her to remove all of her clothing. She continued to wank me while doing this which was impressive and then proceed to suck me. Decent sucking skills and my cock was already throbbing at this point. Only a minute or so of swallowing my shaft she reached for the condom and wrapped me up.
I stayed still as Anais mounted me and my god she was tight. For a slightly chubbier (not fat in any way) girl her pussy was soaking and tighter than expected.
Now this is when it gets interesting. I nailed Anais hard for 15/20 seconds and was already tinkering over the edge. I half cam/cummed and she did question me but i simply replied no everything is good still.
(I have done this before with an asian girl i saw in colchester where i spunk a good amount but continued and cummed again in the same johnny (some of you lads might  :vomit: but it is a skill in my eyes  :D))
I then rammed her for a further couple of minutes until my full load was out of the sack and into the rubber.

Quick clean up and a little break for Anais to text someone and she was wanking me off again. Little FK and wrapped up. This time i went with doggie as it was her favorite. I went in deep and slow which was fine but as i sped it up she asked to change to missionary which was fine. Got my cock to the point of no return quickly removed the condom and gave it a quick speedy wank and sprayed all over her juggs (even managed to hit her forehead with some spunk which she found funny.

Wipe down and clothes back on.
First time I managed three cum-shots in a 30 min booking but hasn't been my last  :D
If you like the latino looking girl who isnt a stunner but still an attractive lady with nice tits and a big ass Anais is your girl.
Left feeling drained

ramrodronnie

£60.00 for 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Now before I start this I have had Anais on my HL for a while, dont ask me why but I do like the latino girls. Not everyone's cuppa but I thought why not.
Another TOFTT  :hi:

Communication/location - phoned Anais at short notice and she was free. Was given her postcode and address via text and headed over to the greenstead estate.
Easy access to the second floor flat. Flat was okay nothing special and was lead into a decent sized room with double bed.

Anais - Defiantly the girl in the photos however these are professional photos so abit of air brushing has been taking place. Friendly face and obviously a well curved girl as you can see from the pictures. Darkish skin complexion and all natural.
Not many words spoken but decent English, certainly enough to get by and understand what i required/wanted.

Meet - Handed over the $$ and Anais left the room with the money. I got down to my boxers and sat waiting on the bed for her return. (no drink offered which was fine but some might not like this).
Anais returned 30 seconds later and told me to lay on the bed. I was already rock hard (had been since i got undressed) and Anais played with my cock while giving me a decent DFK experience. I gave her a couple of spanks on her substantial ass and ask her to remove all of her clothing. She continued to wank me while doing this which was impressive and then proceed to suck me. Decent sucking skills and my cock was already throbbing at this point. Only a minute or so of swallowing my shaft she reached for the condom and wrapped me up.
I stayed still as Anais mounted me and my god she was tight. For a slightly chubbier (not fat in any way) girl her pussy was soaking and tighter than expected.
Now this is when it gets interesting. I nailed Anais hard for 15/20 seconds and was already tinkering over the edge. I half cam/cummed and she did question me but i simply replied no everything is good still.
(I have done this before with an asian girl i saw in colchester where i spunk a good amount but continued and cummed again in the same johnny (some of you lads might  :vomit: but it is a skill in my eyes  :D))
I then rammed her for a further couple of minutes until my full load was out of the sack and into the rubber.

Quick clean up and a little break for Anais to text someone and she was wanking me off again. Little FK and wrapped up. This time i went with doggie as it was her favorite. I went in deep and slow which was fine but as i sped it up she asked to change to missionary which was fine. Got my cock to the point of no return quickly removed the condom and gave it a quick speedy wank and sprayed all over her juggs (even managed to hit her forehead with some spunk which she found funny.

Wipe down and clothes back on.
First time I managed three cum-shots in a 30 min booking but hasn't been my last  :D
If you like the latino looking girl who isnt a stunner but still an attractive lady with nice tits and a big ass Anais is your girl.
Left feeling drained

Thanks for the Review pingpow123. Pleased that you had a good punt with Anais. I do like the Latino girls, and she sounds like a good shag. Good to see that she does DFK, as that is something that I personally love in a punt.
The only slight downside for me would be her size. I normally like to go for the more petite, slim, small girls, Anais seems to be on the chunky side. But she is certainly one to keep in mind judging by her performance with you mate.

Thanks again pingpow123  :thumbsup: