Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much does it cost to do a 3 month backpacking trip in Asia?  (Read 1624 times)

ALyons

Hiya,

So I am thinking of seeing Asia and fucking Asian girls on my trips including WGs.

Does anyone have any insights on how much it costs to do a backpacking trip in Asia? Let's say the popular Asian countries like Thailand, Philippines etc.

Anyone done it and can share?

Offline Jimmyredcab

You do ask some ****** stupid questions.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Jerboa

This isn't the right forum for backpacking.

Offline Wilson85

How long is a piece of string?

Offline HappyandLucky

I have read some shite posts to date but yours takes the prize. Congrats  :dash:

Online David1970

Hiya,

So I am thinking of seeing Asia and fucking Asian girls on my trips including WGs.

Does anyone have any insights on how much it costs to do a backpacking trip in Asia? Let's say the popular Asian countries like Thailand, Philippines etc.

Anyone done it and can share?

Mate post this in off topic section (mad, bad and sad section). Someone may answer you, before someone rants about the EU.

ALyons

Ok thanks for the advice chaps :-)

Offline HappyandLucky

Ok thanks for the advice chaps :-)
It's a pleasure to help you for someone that comes 9 times a night and doesn't have to pay for it unlike the rest of the actual punter membership who post  :wacko:

When you try to degrade real punters expect no help even in this post which appears to show you need to travel and move to your far far away fantasy land.

vw

It's a pleasure to help you for someone that comes 9 times a night and doesn't have to pay for it unlike the rest of the actual punter membership who post  :wacko:

When you try to degrade real punters expect no help even in this post which appears to show you need to travel and move to your far far away fantasy land.

Well seems the boss things the same

Banning reason Abusive + Posting crap + Contributing fuck all   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: