Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBWFiona of Hatfield  (Read 3345 times)

2 review(s) for BBWfiona (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

BBWFiona of Hatfield

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£100 1 hour.

Contact made some weeks ago and she was ill.
Contact made again and there was a truck pile up on the A1M so I was stuck as the motorway was closed
Contact made again and she was called off to ‘day job’ work suddenly.
But I thought that she was genuine and so it was. We met at last.

Situated in the centre of a maze of modern small housing south of the large Tesco by the motorway at Hatfield. On street parking OK in a quiet cul-de-sac. Small house, untidy but appeared to be due to emptying a room which was being repainted. Basic furnishings but bed OK.

Greeted her with the dosh folded into the wrapper of a quality bar of chocolate which broke the ice nicely. She had just made herself some tea so we sat down and chatted while she drank it and gradually made our way to bed.

She is a large lady, no doubt. Her hip measure is given as 32”. I would think 52”. (Otherwise her description and age is truthful). She had very large undulating bum cheeks, floppy whopper breasts and cascading tummies. She also had a nice face. So this was BBW heaven. Undressed and snogged and mister happy stood to attention rapidly as did her nipples from my sucks.

I was turned on just by watching her mountains move (as distinct from her moving mountains). She was big and I liked the look of her alpine proportions. Snog, snog, cuddle cuddle, slap & tickle. She sucked me. I sucked her. Logistics was a problem how to get my face between her thighs deep enough to suck her with any real contact. I managed it. She liked my attentions so I carried on as long as I could breathe. I went on top of her but could not kiss her and enter her at the same time. So I wallowed in her sensuous enormity. I lay on her front and it was hard to enter her fully although I touched base with mister happy; so she turned over and I tried to enter her from behind until she went onto her side and I slipped in. A good feeling. (She had a leg problem so true doggy was not on the menu). I massaged her back and shoulders, got my hands round her tummies from behind, I sighed and breathed heavily and came from the sheer contacts while inside from the rear, like a newbie, just came and came without finesse.

This all took some time, I mean watching her walk for example from behind, wow, those haunches. From in from in front the floppy whoppers swayed and the nipples were so huge it was hard to cram two into my mouth at once.

So I sighed and came and we cleaned up and cuddled and conversed until it was time for me to go to work.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:14:58 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

FootieMadJonny

You don't make it clear if she is a disgusting barebacker or not? It doesn't say on her profile, but you haven't mentioned condoms?

I'm not starting a slanging match, I just want to know if she is or not?

Offline socks

Nice one HP. Looks like she's a top end BBW in that she can't fit a shot of even half of her body into a single pic, judging by her profile shots. The way you write I sincerely wish I fancied these extreme ladies, sounds like you have a great time.

FMJ is there a range of barebackers, some of whom fall into the disgusting category? Or isn't that what you meant?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:28:40 pm by socks »

FootieMadJonny

Nice one HP. Looks like she's a top end BBW in that she can't fit a shot of even half of her body into a single pic, judging by her profile shots. The way you write I sincerely wish I fancied these extreme ladies, sounds like you have a great time.

FMJ is there a range of barebackers, some of whom fall into the disgusting category? Or isn't that what you meant?
HP doesn't clarify if he barebacked her or not, thus if she is a disgusting barebacker or not?

Offline Hertsgent

You don't make it clear if she is a disgusting barebacker or not? It doesn't say on her profile, but you haven't mentioned condoms?

Sometimes one can ask a question nicely, or like a total tool. Often nicely works better in life - you could try that method some time .......

vw

HP doesn't clarify if he barebacked her or not, thus if she is a disgusting barebacker or not?

Clearly you don't deserve to know with your impolite manner !

Deal with it your mummy and daddy were barebackers to !

Simple solution  Madohnny just black list her as she has been with a known barebacker !  Simplicity at its best !
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:29:57 am by vw »

Offline cunnyhunt

Your attitude is similar to a person at work, he is a rude cunt as well. :hi:

vw

Got my hands round her tummies from behind, I sighed and breathed heavily and came from the sheer contacts while inside from the rear, like a newbie, just came and came without finesse.

HP you are so amusing with your reviews !   :drinks:

if you are not starting a slanging match then do not start by using insulting words such as disgusting.

James999

if you are not starting a slanging match then do not start by using insulting words such as disgusting.

As you have opened the debate, the reality is discusting certainly does apply to her, what a munter, size 22 and her lack of clear body images show she's rightly ashamed to show it  :vomit:

By all means go and shag these munters, bot don't start whinging when others state the obvious. The report buttons over there ---->
But then you've been using it a lot lately whinging and playing the victim, at your age you seriously need to grow up a bit.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:06:00 am by James999 »

An afterthought.
I have no interest in foot fetishism. I avoid mad people when I can.
But I do not call them disgusting.
We all have to get along together.

As you have opened the debate, the reality is discusting certainly does apply to her, what a munter, size 22 and her lack of clear body images show she's rightly ashamed to show it  :vomit:

By all means go and shag these munters, bot don't start whinging when others state the obvious. The report buttons over there ---->
But then you've been using it a lot lately whinging and playing the victim, at your age you seriously need to grow up a bit.  :wacko:
I did not open a debate, I posted a happy report of a punt.
Are you having a go at me or the mad foot fetishist?
Lighten up.
I still hope to read one of your reviews soon.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:11:20 am by Horizontal pleasures »

James999

I did not open a debate,

Yes you did, you said she wasn't discusting, her profile contradicts you  :music:

Yes you did, you said she wasn't discusting, her profile contradicts you  :music:
The mad footman started the debate.
I had a great time with a lovely lady and no matter how hard you try you cannot take that away from me even if she is not to your taste.

And yes, I did not mention it in the review she tasted great and after sucking her I snogged her so she could taste herself - which made her smile.

When will you write a review?

Ben4454

Apparently thats not a dildo shes just sucking the fat from her chest.

James999

Even she can't stand to look at herself and has blindfolded herself  :sarcastic:

Even she can't stand to look at herself and has blindfolded herself
I think it is to protect her privacy.

FootieMadJonny

Clearly you don't deserve to know with your impolite manner !

Deal with it your mummy and daddy were barebackers to !

Simple solution  Madohnny just black list her as she has been with a known barebacker !  Simplicity at its best !
How else shall I put it? HP, is this woman a disgusting barebacker or not? I don't see how else I can phrase it?

Oh and my parents were actually married  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:19:24 pm by FootieMadJonny »

FootieMadJonny

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:20:11 pm by FootieMadJonny »

FootieMadJonny

She's even got extra nipples  :scare:
Gross! It looks like a wart or something  :vomit:

FootieMadJonny

But if she is a barebacker than SHE IS disgusting? Vile even. Any prossies who doesn't give a shit about what they could be spreading is disgusting surely?

Offline Nagilum

You are a braver man than me HP  :D

Glad you had a good punt

You are a braver man than me HP  :D

Glad you had a good punt
Thank you kind sir.

Offline Nagilum

But if she is a barebacker than SHE IS disgusting? Vile even. Any prossies who doesn't give a shit about what they could be spreading is disgusting surely?

Every girl is getting bare backed by somebody at some point, nothing disgusting about it and to some its natural, they have weighed up the risks and ultimately their choice.  Look at the facts, its not on the like list and its not mentioned in the review.  Therefore you may assume this activity did not happen, especially when its coming from a reputable punter. 

James999

Every girl is getting bare backed by somebody at some point, nothing disgusting about it and to some its natural, they have weighed up the risks and ultimately their choice.  Look at the facts, its not on the like list and its not mentioned in the review.  Therefore you may assume this activity did not happen, especially when its coming from a reputable punter.

WTF are you on about, HP himself says he's a dirty old barebacker  :music:

Offline Hertsgent

Given that you could have asked the original question in a perfectly reasonable manner Jonny (and it would have been answered I'm sure). And you continue to show the social skills of a gnat (unfair to a gnat tbh), my best hope is that you just enjoy a wind up, closely followed by the possibility you might just be the angry type.

Please tell me one of these is correct.....I fear for us if we go beyond these possibilities

Offline Nagilum

WTF are you on about, HP himself says he's a dirty old barebacker  :music:

I know he does  :D  But if he is not mentioning it and she does not state it... One can assume it did not occur in this instance, especially since he does mention it in other reviews.

FootieMadJonny

Given that you could have asked the original question in a perfectly reasonable manner Jonny (and it would have been answered I'm sure). And you continue to show the social skills of a gnat (unfair to a gnat tbh), my best hope is that you just enjoy a wind up, closely followed by the possibility you might just be the angry type.

Please tell me one of these is correct.....I fear for us if we go beyond these possibilities
I'm not angry at all and I'm not winding up. Don't fear for yourself my friend.

I have asked in a nice way if she is a barebacker and HP is still ignoring the question, he can't answer simple questions about bareback put to him. He instead reports my posts and says I'm trolling. I'm not, I really just want to know

Offline Nagilum

I'm not angry at all and I'm not winding up. Don't fear for yourself my friend.

I have asked in a nice way if she is a barebacker and HP is still ignoring the question, he can't answer simple questions about bareback put to him. He instead reports my posts and says I'm trolling. I'm not, I really just want to know

Why does it make a difference?  You are going to use protection are you not?

Are you planning to see this girl?

FootieMadJonny

Why does it make a difference?  You are going to use protection are you not?

Are you planning to see this girl?
No I just think others should be warned if they see this and don't know if she does bareback or not, because she's been with a known barebacker.

Offline Nagilum

No I just think others should be warned if they see this and don't know if she does bareback or not, because she's been with a known barebacker.

It's like I said they all get barebacked by someone, dont get too caught up about it.

FootieMadJonny

I have also sent a pm to HP asking "nicely" but I'm still being ignored  :unknown:

vw

I have also sent a pm to HP asking "nicely" but I'm still being ignored  :unknown:

Because you are a rude harasser ! 

I would tell everyone but you if i was him, bit that's just me !

Your version of nice is questionable !  Would get james to teach you some fundamentals of charm school !  :sarcastic:

WTF are you on about, HP himself says he's a dirty old barebacker 
I have never described myself as dirty.

Offline Badvicar

Perhaps if Jonny had asked without the disgusting (or discusting if you are into making up words) adjective we would have avoided Splodgegate. My starting point with any HP review is that he splodged the podge. If he mentioned condoms I would change that view of the review. As Brando said in Godfather part 1, his and my business activities do not conflict, good luck to him.

More discusted that the poor old perve is going to work after a morning shag, at 74!

FootieMadJonny

I have never described myself as dirty.
Unfortunately HP as much as you choose to bury your head in the sand, barebacking prossies is exactly that. Dirty, disgusting, vile whatever word used it doesn't change that fact.

Offline Nagilum

Unfortunately HP as much as you choose to bury your head in the sand, barebacking prossies is exactly that. Dirty, disgusting, vile whatever word used it doesn't change that fact.

Don't start getting personal you are going to end up being banned at this rate.  HP has a right to do as he wishes.  To some DFK is all the things you describe. 

Let this go.

nope
I do not bury my head in the sand, I buried it in between Fiona's thighs and there was no sand I assure you. I also assure you that had I used a condom I would have mentioned it.

Do you use a condom over her toes when you do mad foot licking?

This is not a fact, it is your opinion as you have not ceased to let us all know.

I shall also repeat what I have written before, punting is about fun and writing about it can be fun too so please do not spoil it with your repetitive arguments.

James999

I know he does  :D  But if he is not mentioning it and she does not state it... One can assume it did not occur in this instance, especially since he does mention it in other reviews.

Looks like you were wrong  :music:

had I used a condom I would have mentioned it.

FootieMadJonny

nope
I do not bury my head in the sand, I buried it in between Fiona's thighs and there was no sand I assure you. I also assure you that had I used a condom I would have mentioned it.

Do you use a condom over her toes when you do mad foot licking?
Thank you for finally clarifying. Now I can know that when I read your other reviews. That's all I asked you.

No because I wouldn't go near her. But with "mad foot licking" as you put it, there is no risk at all to catching an STD. What a silly childish comment :lol:

FootieMadJonny

Don't start getting personal you are going to end up being banned at this rate.  HP has a right to do as he wishes.  To some DFK is all the things you describe. 

Let this go.
I do not mean it personally at all. It is aimed at everyone who chooses to do it. My comments are with regards to risk of infection, not personally attacking his character.

HP chooses to pretend there is no risk and that he can happily continue without ever picking anything up or passing anything on, that's what alarms me the most. He actually believes that. The only way you could know this is with using protection and regular tests! Not because he thinks he chooses carefully :sarcastic: I'm sorry but I know a lot on the subject with what happened to my friend and I find HPs lack of care and knowledge astonishing. I assume this because he won't reply honestly to anything I have asked. I have been through his posts and they are the same.
I will refrain from commenting about it in future.

Offline magic tongue

I got some weird responses from her to my e-mails some months ago so did not see her. However after reading this, am glad I didn't, a bit too big for my liking. :(

Thank you for finally clarifying. Now I can know that when I read your other reviews. That's all I asked you.

No because I wouldn't go near her. But with "mad foot licking" as you put it, there is no risk at all to catching an STD. What a silly childish comment :lol:

so tell us more about the mad foot fetish? How does it turn you on? There is of course the danger of catching or passing on athlete's feet which can lead also to jock itch.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:17:29 am by Horizontal pleasures »

vw

so tell us more about the mad foot fetish? How does it turn you on?

Well the foot has the cheese and jonny likes to whine !