Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Squeeze / Annelisse Ann B&S. Galleywood CM2.  (Read 908 times)

2 review(s) for Honey Squeeze (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Annelisse Ann (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only

Following The BSG review of Honeysqueeze I fancied the look of her and decided to make a booking. I texted, got time and postcode. Texted again when I got there and got housenumber. Very good comms.

The venue is a terraced house in full view of the road. Theres no fence, hedge, side entrance or any cover like that. So it isn't very discreet. I parked a fair way away due to this fact. There is plenty of free parking. The wg took awhile to open the door too, I was considering knocking again or doing a runner.

Once in I saw this wg:External Link/Members Only. I thought this was Honey at this point in time. She's attractive, very nice checking her arse out as we went up the stairs.
She has a good body, natural tits. Some stretchmarks and her tits are slightly saggy but this is being very harsh. I liked her. She has a bad tattoo on the right arse of a bow and some flowers and some shillouettes of birds on the edge of the foot. Her english is good but I found her softly spoken/mumbly voice hard to follow which didn't help things flow very well. She kept coughing/clearing her throat. She did say that she hasn't got a sore thoat but I think she was under the weather.

In the bedroom, I said I'd stay for 1 hour to which she said £120 please. I explained I only had £100 as per Honeys profile. She took my money, counted it, left the room for 2mins (talking to someone) and came back. I did ask if she was happy with everything and she said yes. We both got undressed, got on bed. She started with some FK and nipplelicking, carresing etc. Got me hard so then had OW which was ok, then she hopped on for cowgirl, missionary and doggy. All ok best in doggy though. In missionary she was acting like I was hung like John Holmes which was silly as in doggy she took a pounding. Had pop number 1.

After some quite personal questions (Are you married? kids? job? boundary pushing stuff if coming from a punter) and some moaning about her personal problems, she went in for some more OW. I wasn't really feeling it, I remember looking at the ceiling noticing that some structural changes had been made to the room. Whoever took some walls down didn't do a good job of replastering the ceiling. She picked up that I wasn't in the mood, I got her to give me a massage which was quite good, but that only goes so far. At an impasse I decided to get dressed. I had a sly look at my phone and it was 45mins pass the hour.
Back down stairs to put my boots on, under her watchfull gaze, then out the door with a thank you have a good night.

Negative due to bait and switch. Otherwise I'm sure she would be an ok punt, we didn't really click but the potential is there for a good punt. Such a shame that one can't be sure who they will get when making a booking.

I won't be seeing her again due to not punting with anyone over £100/hour. Plus the B&S :(

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Following The BSG review of Honeysqueeze I fancied the look of her and decided to make a booking. I texted, got time and postcode. Texted again when I got there and got housenumber. Very good comms.

The venue is a terraced house in full view of the road. Theres no fence, hedge, side entrance or any cover like that. So it isn't very discreet. I parked a fair way away due to this fact. There is plenty of free parking. The wg took awhile to open the door too, I was considering knocking again or doing a runner.

Once in I saw this wg:External Link/Members Only. I thought this was Honey at this point in time. She's attractive, very nice checking her arse out as we went up the stairs.
She has a good body, natural tits. Some stretchmarks and her tits are slightly saggy but this is being very harsh. I liked her. She has a bad tattoo on the right arse of a bow and some flowers and some shillouettes of birds on the edge of the foot. Her english is good but I found her softly spoken/mumbly voice hard to follow which didn't help things flow very well. She kept coughing/clearing her throat. She did say that she hasn't got a sore thoat but I think she was under the weather.

In the bedroom, I said I'd stay for 1 hour to which she said £120 please. I explained I only had £100 as per Honeys profile. She took my money, counted it, left the room for 2mins (talking to someone) and came back. I did ask if she was happy with everything and she said yes. We both got undressed, got on bed. She started with some FK and nipplelicking, carresing etc. Got me hard so then had OW which was ok, then she hopped on for cowgirl, missionary and doggy. All ok best in doggy though. In missionary she was acting like I was hung like John Holmes which was silly as in doggy she took a pounding. Had pop number 1.

After some quite personal questions (Are you married? kids? job? boundary pushing stuff if coming from a punter) and some moaning about her personal problems, she went in for some more OW. I wasn't really feeling it, I remember looking at the ceiling noticing that some structural changes had been made to the room. Whoever took some walls down didn't do a good job of replastering the ceiling. She picked up that I wasn't in the mood, I got her to give me a massage which was quite good, but that only goes so far. At an impasse I decided to get dressed. I had a sly look at my phone and it was 45mins pass the hour.
Back down stairs to put my boots on, under her watchfull gaze, then out the door with a thank you have a good night.

Negative due to bait and switch. Otherwise I'm sure she would be an ok punt, we didn't really click but the potential is there for a good punt. Such a shame that one can't be sure who they will get when making a booking.

I won't be seeing her again due to not punting with anyone over £100/hour. Plus the B&S :(

That was a good, honest Review from you there Wilson. We all need to be flagging this B&S shit up, all of the time. After all we are paying to see the girl in the profile. There are too many of them at it, and you rightfully flagged it up. Now we all have the heads up on this little scam. Thanks for the heads up Wilson, much appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Offline Wilson85

I was just thinking....I don't think this is a scam.
You will fuck a lovely woman for £100/120. There's just no telling which one you'll get. If I did have a better time with Dora/Anna then I probably would see her again through Honeys profile at £100/hour :D.
Honey sounds good from TheBSGs report and Dora/Anna ain't all bad, so either way I'll happily get my end way. The only caveat is if they get a stroppy munter working there.

Box of choclates brothel, you don't know who you're going to get. Hopefully the Latina brothel will be back soon :unknown:.

Offline Wilson85

Honey squeeze has added bareback on 9/3/2016. Everything was covered with condoms when I was with Anne/Dora with no hint of anything BB being offered. Blacklisted.