Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tasty Bum xx - Colchester  (Read 828 times)

2 review(s) for Miss_Ina24 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

pingpow123

Again a review I have been meaning to post

£80.00 for 30 minutes
(Usually £60.00 but £20.00 extra for facial)

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Communication/Location - Pretty standard coms, i had been texting Tasty (eve as she is sometimes known as) for a couple of weeks and haven't had the courage to risk it as she had very little feedback. On the day i phoned up and was given an address near Waitrose/Home base just off Ipswich Road.
I had come straight from work so arrived slightly early but was given flat number and directions, very easy to find.

Tasty/Eve - Her description listed on her profile is spot on. She is a very attractive young lady with nice curves. She has big limbs but not in any way fat. Small belly but that is being picky.
Nice large round ass and boobs to match (all natural).
She was dressed to impress with a black g-string/bra and high heals on, making her 6"0 plus.

Meet - I was greated with a quick kiss on my entrance however DFK/FK was not on the radar. Eve had stated this before which was a downer but hey you cant everything.
Only a single bed aswell which is a pain but doesn't bother me to much.

I quickly got undressed while Eve was sorting something out on her phone. She apologized and she began giving me OWO and trying to DT. Both good standard. She continued to suck me off until I was close to blowing my first load. She knelt before me like a slave and i covered her face with one of my biggest loads.
As she was cleaning herself up we started chatting and Eve is a really down to earth friendly girl.

More OWO and i was hard again. Slipped on the condom and started with Eve in doggie. Now i normally prefer small bum but plouging Eve from behind was a pleasure.
Her pussy was wet and tight and she was making all the right noises which got me close to exploding again.  :bomb:
I managed to hold myself back and calm myself down before asking to taste Eve's pussy. Now this was a first for me and still inst something i enjoy but with the help of my tongue and 2 fingers we can Eve gushing. Switch to her on top for the grand finale. Only a minute or so of thrusting and i was ready. Off with the condom and pop... another shot to the face.
Eve takes jizz to the face like a duck to water.  :thumbsup:

I took a quick snap on my phone of Eve with her glazed face and started getting dressed.

I have been wanting to re-visit Tasty/Eve but the DFK/FK aspect has been putting others ahead. Plus i want to visit as many different girls as possible.

If you like the slightly larger women with natural assets Eve is your gal!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Again a review I have been meaning to post

£80.00 for 30 minutes
(Usually £60.00 but £20.00 extra for facial)

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Communication/Location - Pretty standard coms, i had been texting Tasty (eve as she is sometimes known as) for a couple of weeks and haven't had the courage to risk it as she had very little feedback. On the day i phoned up and was given an address near Waitrose/Home base just off Ipswich Road.
I had come straight from work so arrived slightly early but was given flat number and directions, very easy to find.

Tasty/Eve - Her description listed on her profile is spot on. She is a very attractive young lady with nice curves. She has big limbs but not in any way fat. Small belly but that is being picky.
Nice large round ass and boobs to match (all natural).
She was dressed to impress with a black g-string/bra and high heals on, making her 6"0 plus.

Meet - I was greated with a quick kiss on my entrance however DFK/FK was not on the radar. Eve had stated this before which was a downer but hey you cant everything.
Only a single bed aswell which is a pain but doesn't bother me to much.

I quickly got undressed while Eve was sorting something out on her phone. She apologized and she began giving me OWO and trying to DT. Both good standard. She continued to suck me off until I was close to blowing my first load. She knelt before me like a slave and i covered her face with one of my biggest loads.
As she was cleaning herself up we started chatting and Eve is a really down to earth friendly girl.

More OWO and i was hard again. Slipped on the condom and started with Eve in doggie. Now i normally prefer small bum but plouging Eve from behind was a pleasure.
Her pussy was wet and tight and she was making all the right noises which got me close to exploding again.  :bomb:
I managed to hold myself back and calm myself down before asking to taste Eve's pussy. Now this was a first for me and still inst something i enjoy but with the help of my tongue and 2 fingers we can Eve gushing. Switch to her on top for the grand finale. Only a minute or so of thrusting and i was ready. Off with the condom and pop... another shot to the face.
Eve takes jizz to the face like a duck to water.  :thumbsup:

I took a quick snap on my phone of Eve with her glazed face and started getting dressed.

I have been wanting to re-visit Tasty/Eve but the DFK/FK aspect has been putting others ahead. Plus i want to visit as many different girls as possible.

If you like the slightly larger women with natural assets Eve is your gal!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for another really good Review pingpow123. Pleased you had another good punt mate. Yeah like you say, It's a shame she doesn't do FK/DFK mate, I can see she's a bit larger than girls I normally like to see, but she certainly seems a looker.
I may pay her a visit, but the no FK/DFK does tend to put ne off a bit, as I do like a girl who gives good FK/DFK. It just adds that bit more spice for me.

Thanks again pingpow123  :thumbsup:

pingpow123

She is slightly larger as you have noticed but has that womanly look to her which sometimes is a turn on.  ;)

FK/DFK is up there with OWO for me tbh but with the facials on offer sometimes it works out just as good.

Might even give her a visit again later this month.

ramrodronnie

She is slightly larger as you have noticed but has that womanly look to her which sometimes is a turn on.  ;)

FK/DFK is up there with OWO for me tbh but with the facials on offer sometimes it works out just as good.

Might even give her a visit again later this month.

Do you think CIM would be available with her pingpow123?

pingpow123

Hey ramrodronnie,

i dont see it being a problem if she offered facials.
Im sure her profile states extra £20.00 for this service.

Hope this helps :)

ramrodronnie

Hey ramrodronnie,

i dont see it being a problem if she offered facials.
Im sure her profile states extra £20.00 for this service.

Hope this helps :)

In your honest opinion pingpow123. Out of the 3 Reviews you've done, which one would you put at the top mate?