Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Love22 - Colchester  (Read 602 times)

1 review(s) for Lovely Love22 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

pingpow123

Had been meaning to review 'Lovely' for a while but here we go.

£70.00 for 30 minutes
(usually £60.00 but OWO extra £10.00)

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Communication/Location - It was very late 1am and i had just dropped my mates home. I sent round a couple of texts and got a reply from Lovely straight away.
Postcode and address given straight away. She is in highwoods not far from the TESCO so park there or park straight outside if space. Called once i was outside and give flat number.

Lovely - I had very little to go on from her AW profile but again thought TOFTT. From the vague pictures on her profile i thought decent pair of tits so im in.
As i entered the flat out from behind the door appeared a fit looking girl. She did look a tad older than the advertised more of a milf 27-30 years young (still much my senior  :D)
Lovely was wearing a one piece outfit which was camouflage design. She has a decent body with curves in all the right places. Not the smallest or most toned but a solid 7.5/10.
English was perfect and seemed very chatty.

Meet - We quickly sorted out the money and were down to business.
Lovely had stated on the phone she didn't offer DFK however she offered it once she had come back from putting the money away. (nice touch)
We kissed for a couple of minutes while touching each others bodies. I hopped onto the bed and layed back head on pillow. I pulled out my cock and Lovely soon was swallowing it. He DT are decent and eye contact was made at all times. I was thoroughly enjoying myself as Lovely was now moving back up my to mouth for some more DFK.
I untied her one piece and had a quick feel of her pussy while she reached for the condom and loob.

I thought i would start with doggie first so let her slide my cock up inside her. My good her pussy was tight. I trust in and out slowly going as deep as she let me before speeding it up and giving her a pounding. We switched to her on top which quickly resulted in a load being fired.

As we were only 15/20 minutes into the meet and Lovely had said one cum policy i thought my time was up. I cleaned up and went to put my boxers on only for her to question this. As you can imagine i didn't think twice and quickly joined her on the bed again.
Another round of OWO and DFK for a couple of minutes and into missionary for what i thought would be another quick finish. I was pumping hard for a good 3-4 minutes so decided to have her finish me off. Condom off and OWO until i finished all over her tits.  :yahoo:

Lovely cleaned me up and i got dressed. Offered me another drink which i declined as by this time it was nearly 2am.
Left very very surprised to how good the punt was. :dance:
I have alot of girls on my HL still to see however i will be returning to Lovely sometime in the near future.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Had been meaning to review 'Lovely' for a while but here we go.

£70.00 for 30 minutes
(usually £60.00 but OWO extra £10.00)

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Communication/Location - It was very late 1am and i had just dropped my mates home. I sent round a couple of texts and got a reply from Lovely straight away.
Postcode and address given straight away. She is in highwoods not far from the TESCO so park there or park straight outside if space. Called once i was outside and give flat number.

Lovely - I had very little to go on from her AW profile but again thought TOFTT. From the vague pictures on her profile i thought decent pair of tits so im in.
As i entered the flat out from behind the door appeared a fit looking girl. She did look a tad older than the advertised more of a milf 27-30 years young (still much my senior  :D)
Lovely was wearing a one piece outfit which was camouflage design. She has a decent body with curves in all the right places. Not the smallest or most toned but a solid 7.5/10.
English was perfect and seemed very chatty.

Meet - We quickly sorted out the money and were down to business.
Lovely had stated on the phone she didn't offer DFK however she offered it once she had come back from putting the money away. (nice touch)
We kissed for a couple of minutes while touching each others bodies. I hopped onto the bed and layed back head on pillow. I pulled out my cock and Lovely soon was swallowing it. He DT are decent and eye contact was made at all times. I was thoroughly enjoying myself as Lovely was now moving back up my to mouth for some more DFK.
I untied her one piece and had a quick feel of her pussy while she reached for the condom and loob.

I thought i would start with doggie first so let her slide my cock up inside her. My good her pussy was tight. I trust in and out slowly going as deep as she let me before speeding it up and giving her a pounding. We switched to her on top which quickly resulted in a load being fired.

As we were only 15/20 minutes into the meet and Lovely had said one cum policy i thought my time was up. I cleaned up and went to put my boxers on only for her to question this. As you can imagine i didn't think twice and quickly joined her on the bed again.
Another round of OWO and DFK for a couple of minutes and into missionary for what i thought would be another quick finish. I was pumping hard for a good 3-4 minutes so decided to have her finish me off. Condom off and OWO until i finished all over her tits.  :yahoo:

Lovely cleaned me up and i got dressed. Offered me another drink which i declined as by this time it was nearly 2am.
Left very very surprised to how good the punt was. :dance:
I have alot of girls on my HL still to see however i will be returning to Lovely sometime in the near future.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for another good Review pingpow123. Pleased you had another good punt mate. I had put the feelers out on Lovely, but didn't get any response. So I think you TOFTT there mate. But it obviously paid off for you.
Would you recommend her mate?
Lovely also has CIM on her profile, I know it's all extra, but do you think it's available if wanted, or even Facials.

Thanks again pingpow123  :thumbsup:

pingpow123

Hey ramrodronnie

Glad you like the reviews. I've put a few up today and will continue to put them up this week. Got a lot to catch up on AHAH

Regarding Lovely, yes i would recommend her she is a safe bet and staying on my HL for a re-visit sometime soon.
I didnt ask her about facials or CIM but she seemed so friendly on my visit that im sure she would.

Glad i could be of some help  :D 

ramrodronnie

Hey ramrodronnie

Glad you like the reviews. I've put a few up today and will continue to put them up this week. Got a lot to catch up on AHAH

Regarding Lovely, yes i would recommend her she is a safe bet and staying on my HL for a re-visit sometime soon.
I didnt ask her about facials or CIM but she seemed so friendly on my visit that im sure she would.

Glad i could be of some help  :D

Good, genuine, and informative Reviews are always much appreciated, and welcomed pingpow123. If all punters were to do the same, we'd be a whole lot more knowledgeable about the WGs.  :thumbsup: