Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovingsexyjess - Glasgow  (Read 1979 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well have been having some great comms with the positively reviewed and born and bred scottish girl who does this only part time as she has a full time "Normal  :angelgirl: " job as well.

As her times are limited she does get booked up very quickly ...... Which can only be a good sign  :thumbsup:

So planned ahead for a change and she is working next week Tue and Wed evening from a private apartment in aglasgow I beleive, as I'm in Glasgow next week agreed to see her either of these days whe she could fit me in as I'm quite flexible and she does have some spaces left.

Genuine cicco girl who does this part time and from speaking to her she seems like a genuine a really horny and nice girl ...... Who doesn't mind a gentle spanking now and again...she sounds like she is right up my street ......

I got a few reviews to write up will get these done next week when I have some time   :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Anyone else seen her or planning to see her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'm sure she's been reviewed on here?!

mavgoose

Yep. My review is linked above.
I did indeed see her again and she was wonderful.
I fully intend to see her again. Great girl.

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah link to review is above....

Mav looking forward to seeing her. ..
Banned by:

mavgoose

Yeah link to review is above....

Mav looking forward to seeing her. ..

Have you booked her yet, Taz. ?

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah all booked up for this Tue morning..I think she said she is off her "normal" job all day and has availablity for the day if your looking to make a booking?  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

mavgoose

Yeah all booked up for this Tue morning..I think she said she is off her "normal" job all day and has availablity for the day if your looking to make a booking?  :thumbsup:

Excellent. Subject to my work load, that could be a great start to the week.

Offline tazman1002001

How did you get on did you manage to get booked for Tue?
Banned by:

mavgoose

How did you get on did you manage to get booked for Tue?

I have actually, yes.

Is it going to be your first meet.....??
 :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Yep.... I've had a slight change of date but will still be this week just not on Tue and I was really really looking forward to my meet tommorow.

How many times have you seen her?
Banned by:

mavgoose

Twice. Review I posted was after first visit.

Offline Dakota

Gents,

Fortunately I have managed to obtain an appointment for tomorrow as well and will post a review after I composed myself again

I look forward to comparing notes

D

Offline tazman1002001

Gents,

Fortunately I have managed to obtain an appointment for tomorrow as well and will post a review after I composed myself again

I look forward to comparing notes

D

:thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: