Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustydd_angel2 - Tuffnel Park  (Read 2888 times)

22 review(s) for bustydd_angel2 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Laura is a good solid punt but I felt underwhelmed having read her reviews.
She looks mid to late 30's, looks wise there's been debate about her. I found her attractive, although she isn't stunning.

Good comms, friendly girl and allowed a shower before and after without it being taken out of my time.

Action wise, she's a good kisser, has soft lips. FK but not DFK, however she uses too much tongue play and not enough kissing.
OWO was good, but there was zero eye contact and it was a buzz killer.
Sex was also good but again there was zero eye contact which is why I left feeling underwhelmed. I didn't mind it much in doggy as the view of her arse was really good.

Overall it was a positive punt but personally I won't be rushing back to see her.

Offline jhalford

For anyone that has Laura's telephone number, can you please confirm that her most recent one ends in 264?
Just tried calling it and it seems disconnected. Maybe it's just off and she doesn't have voicemail enabled.

Lineage2

For anyone that has Laura's telephone number, can you please confirm that her most recent one ends in 264?
Just tried calling it and it seems disconnected. Maybe it's just off and she doesn't have voicemail enabled.
yes it ends with 264, but i havent visit her in last 2months so dunno if it is up to date

Offline dalek37

Her profile states on Holiday. Looks like shes on her usual short break

Offline jhalford

Her profile states on Holiday. Looks like shes on her usual short break

Sorry, my bad. Should have seen that.

Thanks

Can anyone recommend a good alternative in terms of boobs and price?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 09:41:34 pm by jhalford »

Offline OutForJustice80

Maybe Jessy189? Slightly more expensive but definitely prettier and luuuuverly boobs.

External Link/Members Only

New profile I think so won't necessarily track all her reviews.

Offline The_Don

Maybe Jessy189? Slightly more expensive but definitely prettier and luuuuverly boobs.

+1

She took time out (2 years) and only works 1 or 2 days a week and doesn't work every week.

So (re)-booking can be very limited, IMO. Thus I've not been able return, due to work.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:48:28 am by The_Don »

Offline jhalford

I can believe that Jessy is prettier as reports have mentioned that Laura is average facially.
Is Jessy really equal in the chest department?
In terms of service, from her reviews she looks great

Offline The_Don

I can believe that Jessy is prettier as reports have mentioned that Laura is average facially.
Is Jessy really equal in the chest department?
In terms of service, from her reviews she looks great

Punt both and then you can make your own mind up.

For me I've have no issue, punting one or the other. As both offered me a good service and have good attitudes.

Online lewishamguy

Offline rob75

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for your honest review. Also thanks to the guys mentioning Jessy.