Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty___ Sarah - Ipswich  (Read 1063 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty___ Sarah (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

pingpow123

TOFTT on this.

£50.00 for 30 minutes
Included OWO and everything on Likes List (didn't ask about Anal)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication - Not the best coms had text Sarah a couple of times and only got a reply 2 hours later. Still thought why not give it a go for £50.00 what could i lose.

Location - Okay so this is the one negative. the location was above a cafe in a B&B on Hadliegh Road. The place wasn't best kept and i to be honest i wouldn't let me dog stay there. Her room had a bed and thats about it. Toilets were a state so dont expect a shower (which i never have anyway).

Sarah - Sarah is a polish girl who has very large natural tits. She is the girl in the photos and other than her tits her eyes and pretty face were a draw.
She is not slim by any stretch and is carrying a little weight in the belly area however this doesn't put me off.

Meet - I handed the money over to Sarah and got down to my boxers. i was rock hard already and we started to DFK. I got Sarah undressed just leaving her underwear on we got onto the bed. Her DT skills are on point however her hands were struggling to give me a decent wank. She wanked me to completion and i spunk over her large tits.

Round 2 was started with a some kissing and a tits wank which was good.
i then spread her legs and wrapped myself up. Entered her pussy which was tight and very wet. I plugged her for a good 5 minutes and on completion again spunked on her juggs.

She cleaned me up with a mixture of mouth and wipes and we chatted while i got dressed. i left pretty sharpish and left satisfied.

Overall - C+
On reflection would return if location was changed and not everyone's cup of tea by a long shot.

Slightly vague review apologies.

Offline Dude2k13

the location puts me off, otherwise I would revisit her.

Offline davidac

Sounds a decent punt, those big naturals look worth a go, definitely for £50 - must be one of the cheapest around?  Is the location too public or is it just that it's a bit of crap hole?

pingpow123

Location is terrible. If she changes you should visit

Offline madeinwales56

Seems like the location didn't put you off to achieve two pops in 30 minutes. Couldn't have been that bad.

Neal69

Location didn't put me off porking her but it did put me off a return visit.

N

Offline GoldenLeaf

dont expect a shower (which i never have anyway).
You dirty bastard  ;)