Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: countrygirlcitychick - Glasgow  (Read 3985 times)

7 review(s) for kittycatwoman (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PR67

External Link/Members Only

Met countrygirl for a 15 minute in call yesterday. Took a wee break from punting so this was my first of 2016 and it turned out to be one of my best punts ever. Comms were good; emailed for booking, got number and everything was arranged quickly and easily. She's based in Maryhill.

Arrived and got paperwork out of the way. She was on her knees with my cock deep down her throat before I could get my boxers & socks completely off. Nice deep bj, lots of eye contact and a bit of gagging.

On to the bed & she lay on her back. Couldn't get her pants completely off as she was wearing a garter belt with her suspenders but there was something really sexy about that. Would've loved to have gone to town on her pussy with my tongue but cos I was only there for 15 minutes it was just a few fingers then on with the jonny. Fucked her really hard and deep with her ankles behind her ears. She's really flexible and her profile is pretty accurate when she says she's 'cock hungry' cos she seemed like she really loved it. Flipped her over and finished in doggy.

CG has a cracking body, a great set of tits and she seems to enjoy what she does. Best fuck I've had in a while. She's a really nice girl too. Will defo be back soon for a longer booking.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:40:31 am by PR67 »

Offline seeker

What body size is she and is she toned and is age correct  :hi:

Offline PR67

As profile says, she's a size 6. Tiny wee body, really fit and pretty big tits never mind for her size. I commented at how fit and flexible she was, told me she doesn't go to the gym but cycles a lot, which is also on her profile. Her age is probably about right.

Offline Waves

I'm glad you had a good time with her but I'll be honest, her feedback would be enough to put me off..all a bit vague really. Maybe one to watch and see if others review her on here before I take the plunge so to speak.

Offline PR67

Aye, I initially felt the same about feedback. Usually feel apprehensive if there is none but her profile is new and since only non webcam review said she didn't reply to emails I figured there was nothing to lose by emailing her. She provided her number and I made up my mind once I spoke to her. Maybe part of the excitement about 'taking the plunge' is not knowing how deep or wet you might end up!

RandyF

So what, she does occasional in-calls? Doesn't mention that anywhere. 

Reeks of cam slag that doesn't hoor...and look there's she's online today after your review  :rolleyes: 

You didn't just imagine this meet did you mate?

Offline PR67

I don't know the frequency of her in calls, I'm not her 'maid'.

I stuck my dick in someone, enjoyed it and thought I'd share. If you wanna think I've made it up for some reason then go ahead, not gonna bother to convince you otherwise.

Offline tazman1002001

Back on Glasgow anyone else seen her?

Pics look very very tempting  :diablo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Back on Glasgow anyone else seen her?
Pics look very very tempting  :diablo:

I had comms with her seemed ok.  But the PG pics - very hit and miss some OK, some she just look pure junkie.  Very skinny.

Online S.X. MacHine

I don't know the frequency of her in calls, I'm not her 'maid'.

I stuck my dick in someone, enjoyed it and thought I'd share. If you wanna think I've made it up for some reason then go ahead, not gonna bother to convince you otherwise.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Unlike the paranoid Randy, I do not doubt that your meeting took place. Were you aware of any evidence of substance misuse as alleged by Randy?
Also, was the area safe and the premises clean, tidy etc... I think decent surroundings are very much part of a good punting experience.

RandyF

... I think decent surroundings are very much part of a good punting experience.

The area known As 'Mary Hill" is the part of the community this Courtesan resides in I believe, S.X De Her.  I have never been in attendee, but I have it on authority there are sections of this community where it would unwise to leave one's Commissioner umbrella or Cravat unattended for any length of time  :hi:

Online S.X. MacHine

The area known As 'Mary Hill" is the part of the community this Courtesan resides in I believe, S.X De Her.  I have never been in attendee, but I have it on authority there are sections of this community where it would unwise to leave one's Commissioner umbrella or Cravat unattended for any length of time  :hi:
Thought as much. Just wondered if there were any o.k. parts of the area in question... Oh, and I NEVER wear my cravat to a punt. I was concerned about leaving the Jaguar at the kerbside... You will excuse my naïveté, Randy, as I punt in Auld Reekie.

Offline Rumplestickin

Generally, anywhere in Glesga with '-hill' in the name is a bit dodgy: Ruchill, Sighthill, Hamiltonhill etc. etc.
The exception is Jordanhill which is full of poshos.
Maryhill is also touted as 'Upper Kelvindale' by estate agents wishing to upsell.
You could park in said Kelvindale and walk.
Or you could park your Jaguar in Maryhill. Providing you look like a gangster, you'll be fine.
Banned reason: Previously banned (dickroger)
Banned by:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Contacted this one this week for info.

Got reply saying she was available on the day and at the time I was looking for.

I asked for location and contact number to arrange meeting and it was read and deleted. Wtf?

Asked, was it something I said? Deleted.

Good luck with getting a booking. #confused