Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Luv Swansea  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Cheeseman

This lady has recently popped up in Swansea. Does anyone have any experience of meeting her please?

External Link/Members Only

Offline mashit1

New name but she used to be Miss Betty and then Miss Scarlet ? a few reviews on here under those names  :thumbsup:

Offline Cheeseman

Ah ok. Thanks ive seen her before then. I wouldn't have recognised her from the photo.

Offline letsgetfishing

Wow if it is Scarlet she's gained a few pounds from when I visited a couple of months ago.  She was the tiniest frame I'd seen.

Offline mashit1

Swansea lad

It is her, shes got a distinctive nose and bed!. Nicest wg I have ever met, sex was okay. She needed to put some weight on. No way is she 5'5" though. I dont get why she would change her name, I cant imagine anyone say anything bad about her. Take some ear plugs, shes noisy!

Same guy giving feedback on her 4/5 times on the same day?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:32:47 am by Swansea lad »

Swansea lad

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:32:05 am by Swansea lad »

Offline foreverhung

Take some ear plugs, shes noisy!

Could you give me a little more info, could you describe?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:50:00 am by foreverhung »
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Betty The Screamer could have been her profile name!  :D

Offline foreverhung

That's got me going now CB, looking at her pics and knowing she's a screamer has got me well hard, I'm going to be one happy camper for the next 2 hrs

Swansea lad

She's moans and howls in a good way. Really nice girl she didn't clock watch or nothing. Oral and sex were more keen girlfriend than WG though!

Offline ampersand

Oral and sex were more keen girlfriend than WG though!

Which is better than a great many WGs in actual fact!!

Swansea lad

Which is better than a great many WGs in actual fact!!

True but like I said in another thread about this  if my Mrs was like that I would be happy but with Wg's I have a different standard of what a good bj is.

I would go back but more because she's a nice girl than the sex!

Offline foreverhung

She's flown into my HL now!!  :hi:

Offline MLawro93

It is her, shes got a distinctive nose and bed!. Nicest wg I have ever met, sex was okay. She needed to put some weight on. No way is she 5'5" though. I dont get why she would change her name, I cant imagine anyone say anything bad about her. Take some ear plugs, shes noisy!

Same guy giving feedback on her 4/5 times on the same day?

I don't know whether it is true or not but she got reputation for offering bareback, naturally some guys would keep asking her for the service. So she probably got fed up and just decided to start a new profile.

Swansea lad