Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eloáh Fox - Any info?  (Read 2245 times)

Offline zag69

Hi Chaps,

Any info on this girl?

Any recommendations or beware warnings would be helpful.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

mavgoose

Surely too good to be true.
2 positives on here however.

Feedback on AW checks out too.
Get in there son. Get a review up.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 07:22:29 am by mavgoose »

Offline seeker

There even a wee video  :)
Looks a yummie ;)

mavgoose

Roger De Her

Yes Mavgoose,, you thought it was an abstract from War&Peace (just a couple of chapters mind) but it was in fact the link.  Here's some shorter ones:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mavgoose

No Rog d h.
I meant the video..!!

Offline seeker

Mav!
Pay attention. ..The first link has a small video in it
Nothing special though.

mavgoose

Mav!
Pay attention. ..The first link has a small video in it
Nothing special though.

What. ? Just her photos scrolling by. I thought it was an adult video. Disappointed.com

mikey1028

I've banged her twice so can vouch for her being pretty good.

Takes it up the arse too.

mavgoose

I've banged her twice so can vouch for her being pretty good.

Takes it up the arse too.

Thanks Mikey 1 review 1028.
Why not review her then.....
Double your contribution. That's the whole point of here. Review, comment, thoughts, help others decide. Ffs, come on. !!!!!!!!!
I'm guessing you may have seen more too. Take 5 mins to get a review up. It's UK punting, not UK lurking.  :dash: :dash:

mikey1028

Thanks Mikey 1 review 1028.
Why not review her then.....
Double your contribution. That's the whole point of here. Review, comment, thoughts, help others decide. Ffs, come on. !!!!!!!!!
I'm guessing you may have seen more too. Take 5 mins to get a review up. It's UK punting, not UK lurking.  :dash: :dash:

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Sent a quick message off my phone and all I get is some bellend complaining that I haven't written a review...

Next time I'll just keep to myself.

Glasgowman69

A review would be nice though we are all in the same game here  :thumbsup:

mavgoose

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Sent a quick message off my phone and all I get is some bellend complaining that I haven't written a review...

Next time I'll just keep to myself.

If you ain't gonna share your knowledge , with reviews , don't bother then.
Keep to yourself.
Because no contribution means you ain't gonna be missed.

mikey1028

Keep to yourself.

Listen here you wanker, the OP asked for some info. I shared some info that should settle his doubts that it might not be the girl in the picture. He didn't ask for a review. Simply 'some info', which I provided, so give it a fucking rest.

mavgoose

There are 2 sections here Mikey. Chat and reviews.
The whole ethos of the site is to share first hand knowledge of visiting girls.
The one and only purpose of the site is to help others (when parting with their cash), that they are making the right choice.
Your experience. Your opinion. Your thoughts.
All I'm saying is one review every 2 years is wholly unfair on the rest of us. It's not just you, I have said the same thing to a few others recently. If you're happy doing that, fair enough.

And the name calling. ??
Are we back at primary school.?
Grow up.

Offline tazman1002001

Is it up just me or does this girl look facially like a bloke..... Is she maybe an Post Op TS?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline fifer83

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74212.msg934331#msg934331

Used to be called Bruna. I saw her a few years back and she was stunning. Great kisser, lovely body big tits and an arse you could rest a pint on.

Offline Happyjose

Keep to yourself.

When did you become a mod? That's a pretty strong statement to somebody offering what seems to be valuable and pertinent input.

Seems there's an increasing clique of members on here that attempt to close down the conversation or prevent contrary views citing lack of reviews etc. When you say he won't be missed, who are you talking on behalf of?

There can be many reasons why members don't post reviews, including lack of discretion with phone/personal details, only seeing a regular and wary of touting, not as prolific as in past times but still able to offer guidance, opinions and advice, or simply because they choose not to. Entirely up to them as long as its within admin's rules

Or like me, could be a well known daytime TV personality with too much to lose.

Lighten up mate

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 11:11:47 am by Happyjose »

Offline tazman1002001

Lighten up mate

:D :lol:  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

When did you become a mod? That's a pretty strong statement to somebody offering what seems to be valuable and pertinent input.

Seems there's an increasing clique of members on here that attempt to close down the conversation or prevent contrary views citing lack of reviews etc. When you say he won't be missed, who are you talking on behalf of?

The guys is harmless enough, but he does have a habit of coming out with some real jaw dropping howlers.

This questioning of punters gender that they've started.  I mean, there the most effeminate, desperate bitchy bunch of tossers your ever likely to meet - it's perverse.

mikey1028

There are 2 sections here Mikey. Chat and reviews.
The whole ethos of the site is to share first hand knowledge of visiting girls.
The one and only purpose of the site is to help others (when parting with their cash), that they are making the right choice.
Your experience. Your opinion. Your thoughts.
All I'm saying is one review every 2 years is wholly unfair on the rest of us. It's not just you, I have said the same thing to a few others recently. If you're happy doing that, fair enough.

And the name calling. ??
Are we back at primary school.?
Grow up.

Mate, it's just a fucking internet forum. Get a bloody grip and read it for what it is instead of whining at everyone.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Mate, it's just a fucking internet forum. Get a bloody grip and read it for what it is instead of whining at everyone.
Stop being a tit.  :music:

mavgoose

There can be many reasons why members don't post reviews, including lack of discretion with phone/personal details, only seeing a regular and wary of touting, not as prolific as in past times but still able to offer guidance, opinions and advice, or simply because they choose not to. Entirely up to them as long as its within admin's rules

Lighten up mate

I am assuming you have read the whole thread. If you have you will see I am only echoing Mikey's offer...

"""...Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Sent a quick message off my phone and all I get is some bellend complaining that I haven't written a review...

Next time I'll just keep to myself..."""

All I've asked for is a review.
I said if he didn't wish to do so, I was fine with that. My opinion is that 1 review in 2 years is poor form. I stand by that opinion. There will always be people who don't or won't post reviews.
My opinion will be the same of them.

RandyF

I am assuming you have read the whole thread. If you have you will see I am only echoing Mikey's offer...

"""...Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Sent a quick message off my phone and all I get is some bellend complaining that I haven't written a review...

Next time I'll just keep to myself..."""

All I've asked for is a review.
I said if he didn't wish to do so, I was fine with that. My opinion is that 1 review in 2 years is poor form. I stand by that opinion. There will always be people who don't or won't post reviews.
My opinion will be the same of them.

Recently you've started prowling around questioning punters new and old, and insinuate there hoors if they don't answer satisfactorily.

I urge anyone questioned by this pathetic non-entity to compel him to jump in his transit van and take the high road to the nearest smack rat, fat, half daft munter for some much needed relief.

Offline tazman1002001

Recently you've started prowling around questioning punters new and old, and insinuate there hoors if they don't answer satisfactorily.

I urge anyone questioned by this pathetic non-entity to compel him to jump in his transit van and take the high road to the nearest smack rat, fat, half daft munter for some much needed relief.

Randy your such a shit stirrer.......Do you really have nothing positive to say on here at all ... Seriously read your posts ..... You will understand why so many people ignore you .... Lots of people are not happy with keyboard warriors like you and your merry moaners.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: