Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need Help Deciding - Eva or Rachel_Glasgow  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Easygoingdude

Evening everyone.

Trying to decide whether to go with NaughtybutNice Eva or Rachel_Glasgow. I haven't seen any of them before.

Any thoughts, tips or recommendations?

Thanks very much

DG

Evening everyone.

Trying to decide whether to go with NaughtybutNice Eva or Rachel_Glasgow. I haven't seen any of them before.

Any thoughts, tips or recommendations?

Thanks very much

All I can offer is that Eva is an incredible girl and has me coming back regularly. Great service and there's just something special about her. I've not met Rachel but one thing putting me off is her unreliability/availability. Others I'm sure will chip in, some no doubt who have seen them both.

Offline Easygoingdude

All I can offer is that Eva is an incredible girl and has me coming back regularly. Great service and there's just something special about her. I've not met Rachel but one thing putting me off is her unreliability/availability. Others I'm sure will chip in, some no doubt who have seen them both.

Read all the reviews on Eva and a few of them are neutral so went from definitely wanting to meet her to having my doubts. She seems a decent girl from her chat on UKE.

Offline seeker

I've rattled the pair of them  :yahoo:
Although one mie considerably than the other  :cool:

Offline Easygoingdude

I've rattled the pair of them  :yahoo:
Although one mie considerably than the other  :cool:

Based on that's Seeker, whom would you recommend?

mavgoose

Not seen Eva.

Rachel, I left a glowing review for. She was unbelievable. Very very good. I thought I'd struck gold.
Visit 2 good.
Visit 3 ok.
Visit 4 not happened.

DG

Read all the reviews on Eva and a few of them are neutral so went from definitely wanting to meet her to having my doubts. She seems a decent girl from her chat on UKE.

Use your own judgement but to add to Mav's comments on Rachel, I have seen Eva 4 times and each visit has been better than the last. I've seen those reviews and have never experienced or observed any of the things that made them neutral. It was because of UKE I decided to meet her as I had overlooked her previously; she is every bit as charming as she comes across on there and looks wise, I doubt you'll be disappointed  :)

Offline Easygoingdude

Use your own judgement but to add to Mav's comments on Rachel, I have seen Eva 4 times and each visit has been better than the last. I've seen those reviews and have never experienced or observed any of the things that made them neutral. It was because of UKE I decided to meet her as I had overlooked her previously; she is every bit as charming as she comes across on there and looks wise, I doubt you'll be disappointed  :)

Cheers DG  :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Spit it out DG
Don't be beating about Eva's non existing bush . :D
Eva or Rachel
Although Evas Not Available right now ..
So its a academic  :cool:

DG

Spit it out DG
Don't be beating about Eva's non existing bush . :D
Eva or Rachel
Although Evas Not Available right now ..
So its a academic  :cool:

Well I haven't seen Rachel but based on all the evidence and my experience, Eva every day of the week and twice on a Sunday, although I think I would struggle 'rattling' her 8 times in one week   :lol:

She should be back tomorrow if all goes well at the dentist.

Offline seeker

Well I haven't seen Rachel but based on all the evidence and my experience, Eva every day of the week and twice on a Sunday, although I think I would struggle 'rattling' her 8 times in one week   :lol:

She should be back tomorrow if all goes well at the dentist.
I've got a booking for Next week   confirmed ,rubber stamped and signed in triplicate
:cool:
She be 100% by then ,hopefully  :kissgirl:

DG

I've got a booking for Next week   confirmed ,rubber stamped and signed in triplicate
:cool:
She be 100% by then ,hopefully  :kissgirl:

FFS you stalking me??? Hope I don't pass you in the close  :scare:

Offline seeker

FFS you stalking me??? Hope I don't pass you in the close  :scare:

Eva won't be in a fit state to see anyone for at least a few hour after
I've nibbled her cupcakes  and rattled her doughnut.
She be needing a cup of Earl gray  :cool:

DG

Eva won't be in a fit state to see anyone for at least a few hour after
I've nibbled her cupcakes  and rattled her doughnut.
She be needing a cup of Earl gray  :cool:

She's promised to get tea in for my next visit  :) Yeah a quick spin round the block in a Honda R Type is all well and good, but when the Bentley GT Continental rolls up, Eva just slides into the luxurious interior and enjoys the ride  :cool:

Offline seeker

She's promised to get tea in for my next visit  :) Yeah a quick spin round the block in a Honda R Type is all well and good, but when the Bentley GT Continental rolls up, Eva just slides into the luxurious interior and enjoys the ride  :cool:

Bentley GT Continental.  :D..   that's an old Codgers car ...
Me more like a  BMW 3 series M SPORT  320D. . :cool:

DG

Bentley GT Continental.  :D..   that's an old Codgers car ...
Me more like a  BMW 3 series M SPORT  320D. . :cool:

Old Codger? I think the term you're looking for is distinguished gentleman, at least that's what most of my FB says  :D Nice and easy with power on demand is more my style  :hi:

Offline auldie63

Personally I prefer the Jaguar XJs, you can't beat a beautiful pussy.

DG

Offline tazman1002001

This has got me back in the mood for some Eva action with her in nothing but high heels....and that gorgeous smile
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

This has got me back in the mood for some Eva action with her in nothing but high heels....and that gorgeous smile

There's few better images; still deciding on next week's look, but with Eva less is often more  :)

Offline seeker

Better let Eva  know you are now a known punter and  have a new nik ... A. WEIRDO  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

Better let Eva  know you are now a known punter and  have a new nik ... A. WEIRDO  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Who are you blabbing on about now?  :P
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

FFS Taz where have you been? Read the Daily Rubbish thread  :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

Ah you and your daily record fame lol....
Banned by:

Offline bigmike32

Save up and double punt because if you pick eva then you know your next punt will be with rachel or vice versa

Offline Easygoingdude

I'm just honoured that our in-house celebrity DG has replied on my post. This is better than the time I got a twitter response from Keith Chegwin  :D :lol:

Offline bigmike32

Not the keith chegwin what an a lister lol.

Offline Easygoingdude

Not the keith chegwin what an a lister lol.

He's so last year, compared to DG. I mean haven't seen Keith mentioned in the Daily Rubbish recently.

DG

I'm just honoured that our in-house celebrity DG has replied on my post. This is better than the time I got a twitter response from Keith Chegwin  :D :lol:

:drinks: :hi:

Offline bigmike32

Wait til dg hits you up on twitter you will be truly blessed :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

You must now feel like a right twat eh Taz :D
What rock have you been hiding under  :unknown:
You didn't know DG had been catapulted to 10/10 Weirdo status  :lol: :D
By the Daily arsewipe.

Offline Phatniss

I always thought certain tabloids missed out when Chegwin's alcoholism was revealed.   None of them went with, CHEGGERS CAN'T BE BOOZERS.

Offline tazman1002001

You must now feel like a right twat eh Taz :D
What rock have you been hiding under  :unknown:
You didn't know DG had been catapulted to 10/10 Weirdo status  :lol: :D
By the Daily arsewipe.

Got a busy life out of here can't be upto speed on this nonsense all the time Seeker  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Got a busy life out of here can't be upto speed on this nonsense all the time Seeker  :thumbsup:
Agree
I've been spending way too much time on ukp  :(
It's bloody addictive  :crazy:

Offline tazman1002001

Agree
I've been spending way too much time on ukp  :(
It's bloody addictive  :crazy:

Seeker you got to get out there and start making some money or your bank accounts will start to run dry  :D
Banned by: