Author Topic: Sofia, Bulgaria  (Read 3450 times)

Offline KorbenDallas

I've got a stag trip coming up to Sofia, Bulgaria.  It's going to be a smash and grab Thursday/Friday trip with the lads - get the Stag hammered and happy.  They're all back on the plane to Manchester on Friday afternoon, but I have arranged to stay on Friday, Saturday, Sunday on my own in Sofia.

I'm would like to indluge in a bit of punting the few days that I am there, but can't find much online about the place except for a couple of strip clubs.

Does anyone have any advice/tips for me about what to do for a couple of days there?

Cheers!

Offline Jerboa

I was there a few years ago, punting is available and low priced, the strippers in the clubs are available for take out, and girls advertise on escort listing sites, have you took a read of ISG Sofia section?

Offline Stalinator

I am often in Sofia.

I just use the escort sites and get them to come to me. You have to give them 20 Leva extra to cover the taxi. But the quality and service is generally excellent. External Link/Members Only is the one I use. The person answering the phone will have good English, but the girl may not speak much English. But 99% of the time the girl in the picture will be the girl that shows up in my experience.

There are street girls working by the Lion Bridge would I would never try them as the chances of getting robbed by them or their pimps is high. Also street walking is illegal and punting them leaves a risk of having your collar felt.

Offline momochan

Hey mate , i see you did a review on a barmy girl  :lol: how about a review for some girls you did in sofia ? thanks in advance.

dunderson

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for posting this info! I'll also be heading to Sofia soon, and it would be great to have some recommendations. Any girls you can suggest? Or any other tips?


I am often in Sofia.

I just use the escort sites and get them to come to me. You have to give them 20 Leva extra to cover the taxi. But the quality and service is generally excellent. External Link/Members Only is the one I use. The person answering the phone will have good English, but the girl may not speak much English. But 99% of the time the girl in the picture will be the girl that shows up in my experience.

There are street girls working by the Lion Bridge would I would never try them as the chances of getting robbed by them or their pimps is high. Also street walking is illegal and punting them leaves a risk of having your collar felt.