Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariana, North Ormesby  (Read 1755 times)

Still-alive

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I am a newbie to UK Punting, but certainly not to visiting WGs, just never saw the point really of talking about it. However, with age comes wisdom so I decided to join those who try to guide others to decent ladies and away from the mingers, and this is my first review. Sadly, only neutral, I would have liked to give her positive but just a few things stopped me.

I have always been a bit of a chubby chaser, so when I was surfing the girls on Viva Street I spotted Mariana and immediately liked the look of her.

External Link/Members Only

I first contacted her by text, which she replied to quite quickly, then phoned her. I asked if she had an appointment free that evening and she said yes. We arranged a time, and she gave me the street but said I had to ring when I got there for the house number. I'm aware of some punters feelings about North Ormesby girls, but I have had some good punts there in the past ( and a couple of lousy ones too ) so I was ready to risk it.

It was obvious over the phone that she has an East European accent, but that does not put me off like some. She is actually Romanian. She is aware that can be a problem to some punters.

I arrived on time and phoned her from the street, a typical terraced Boro back street. She gave me the number and I walked to the house and knocked. She opened the door straight away wearing a tight leather or PVC bodice that came to just below her hips, same one she is wearing in one of the pics. She looked exactly like in her pictures, had a warm smile and seemed very friendly. She led me straight down a short passage and up a flight of stairs, at which time it was obvious she was wearing no knickers and her plump bum was quite an eyeful.

The bed was as in the pics, a standard double with a clean looking red cover and some gauze drapes to make it look almost like a four poster, or a bit fancy anyway. The rest of the room had only a chair to put my clothes on and a bedside table with the usual WG paraphenalia on it.

She asked me what I wanted and I said a relaxed GFE, and undressed as she stripped off her leather look outfit. I found her body very attractive and I had a stiffy on even before we climbed onto the bed. She started to run her hands over me, then rubbed her whole body against me while I had a good fondle of her ample tits. I asked if she french kissed, and she pouted and said it depended on the hygiene of the man, but didn't try to kiss me, which I found a bit off as I am one for oral hygiene and I certainly don't have bad breath. I then asked her to play with my cock and she said she would once the condom was on but not before ( What?!? ) then she slipped a rubber on me and started to give me some oral, which was nice, she was pretty good at it, until I said I was ready to fuck, and we started in the missionary position, which I always prefer for a first visit to a new girl.
I didn't cum but enjoyed the fuck, then I came out and took the rubber off and we cuddled and kissed for a while, then I suggested another go and she didn't make any objection, just put another rubber on me and we fucked again for a while until this time I came very happily. I blame my age rather than her, she was enthusiastic enough.

Afterwards she was in no hurry to shoo me out. I got dressed but she sat naked and chatted, showed me some more pics on her phone that weren't on the website, and basically was really friendly and relaxing. I had paid for a 30 minute session but must have been with her for at least 40 minutes.

So why the neutral review? Well a few things. It wasn't exactly a luxury apartment, just a basic room in a terrace. She didn't french kiss me or play with my cock before it had the condom on. For the price, there was just nothing really special.

Pros:-
Attractive, if you like chubby, very chatty and friendly.
Gorgeous skin, feels like peaches.
Very clean.

Cons:-
No french kissing, not really a good GFE
No foreplay without a rubber on ( never ever met that one before, unless you count Sexy Sandy who always wears latex gloves before she touches any part of you )
Very basic room.
House right opposite a social club, so everyone coming and going there can see the punters arriving and leaving. Didn't put me off, but might with some.

Looking4fun

Good review let's hope theirs many more,sounds like typical Roma behaviour, you might want to include prices etc on the next one mate

Still-alive

Her prices are on the website so didn't think it necessary. I paid £50 for the session.

Looking4fun

They can change the prices on the website so if you share it we can see if it's gone up or down mate

Still-alive

Offline Stockton1966

She is on AW, curvy Mary,  i'd post a link to her but not sure how to do it on my phone.

Still-alive

External Link/Members Only

She is on AW as Curvy Mary. To be fair to her, she would probably make a very good dinner date, she is very likeable and chatty, and as I said before, very clean looking and attractive if you like bigger girls.

Offline Knight Templar

good review ,
she is not my type , but sounds as though a decent punt,
I admire you for using viva street , lots of bait and switch  on that site .

Glad it worked out ok for you .- i

Still-alive

Since I posted this review, her prices have gone up. In all honesty, I would have to say she was better than the average Romanian but still struggling to justify the old prices, certainly not worth the new ones.

Offline Dimond dave

One word puts me of faster than a smell of fish on a Friday  Romanian

Since I posted this review, her prices have gone up. In all honesty, I would have to say she was better than the average Romanian but still struggling to justify the old prices, certainly not worth the new ones.

coolguy1990

She looks fantastic, just my type, but i'm not sure I would pay £60 for no GFE. I don't actually mind paying £60 for GFE, but only if it's forthcoming.

I wonder if she does the RO she promises, or will I have to put a condom on my tongue first?