Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy  (Read 1683 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline driver

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link corrected by admin]

Visited Lucy about a week ago. She was brought to my attention by a review i read on here, so thanks to mf_1101.
I contacted Lucy by phone, to which she replied by text a little while later, so communication was prompt and clear. I then made an appointment to visit her at an apartment not to far from Old street station.
As i visited parking was easy enough, and i noticed plenty of pay and display for daytime parking.

On arriving at Lucy's building, which is one of those new builds, i was let in and went up to her flat.
Her flat is big , modern and very clean. There is an en suite in her room.

As i entered i noticed i was feeling nervously excited. I can only put this down to seeing a new girl after so long. I haven't been punting that much over the last 6-7 months and when i have, it's been with a couple of regular ladies, whom have, and get plenty of coverage on this site.

THE GIRL
No face pics on her profile, and it was a nice surprise. She is definately the girl in the photos. 5'10 in heels, medium natural breasts, pretty face and a FUCKING AMAZING ARSE. OH YES WHAT AN ARSE.
Age i'd put at mid twenties

AND ACTION
Once the formalities were out of the way we embraced. This is the bit where i'm not an expert in relaying through writing how good it was.
We began standing up kissing, slowly, teasing, with tongue, whilst caressing, stroking, exploring each others bodies. Within no time i was throbbing. oh how i love meeting girls i haven't meet before, and it's going the way i like it.
Things are becoming more intense now, both naked apart from Lucy wearing her killer heels. Why does a pair of heels make a women look so much hornier?
I notice she has very responsive nipples and loves to have them licked, sucked and slightly nibbled, as i do.
When punting for the first time i'm not shy in letting the girl know what i like and want, and it was at this point Lucy put her finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. Maybe i was spoiling her enjoyment. but i went with the flow. And that flow turn into phenomenal waves.
Things became very intense, heaving breathing, sighs of pleasure, tongue fencing, cock and pussy being played with. Then down i headed, i needed to lick and suck her arse and pussy. So around i turned her, puhed onto the bed, on her knees, with her arse and pussy lips staring at me.
From her arse to her clit and everything in between my tongue devoured and lapped, with little slaps on her beautiful arse. she seemed like she was enjoying herself as much as myself.
Next thing i know is i'm crouching down, she's on the floor with her tongue up my crack. Thank fuck i shaved, as i think that might be at her discretion. Anyhow i love being rimmed, and this was a fine rimming.
I'm lying on the bed, Lucy between my legs, my hardened cock in her mouth. She really is an excellent cock-sucker, up down, deep wet, no teeth, fucking excellent. It was that good i nearly done my load too quick for my liking. I'm only a one come man, struggle to go twice in an hour, and apart from anything my libido hits the floor after coming. Need a couple of hours to feel horny again.
On with the mac, and we started with her on top, then mish, scissors and finally doggy.....Looking at her arse from doggy, again i can't emphasize how good her arse looks.
After a good session of fucking i'm now back on my back with my cock back in her mouth.
This is how i like to finish, can't stand coming in a bag, feels like i'm suffocating.
Well the way my cock is being sucked it won't be long, AND BANG WE HAVE LIFT OFF.
I didn't come in her mouth, again same feeling as a bag. WOW this young lady is very good and has a lot of passion. I hope she stays that way. As i will definately be visiting her again.

Offline hendrix

Online Steely Dan

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 08:18:11 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline driver

Slight amendment to above review. I didn't remember her face pic's in her gallery, but the two with the green shirt show her true likeness.

Online Steely Dan

So please press REPORT THIS POST on your original post and ask Admin to remove the link to Ameera and add in Lucy.  Paste the link to Lucy right in the comments box of the report.