Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations?  (Read 1645 times)

Offline samsung1

Any reccomendations chaps? been out the game for a while and fancy a session because the sun is bringing out all the hot women I see on the streets.

By the way no Roms and no 'Lil'  :D

:hi:

Ming

You'll have to TOFTT, but looks promising...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You're welcome

Ming  :hi:

Offline samsung1

You'll have to TOFTT, but looks promising...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You're welcome

Naa your nearly made me puke out my dinner  :vomit:  :lol:

I will gladly TOFTT if you contribute towards it LOL  ;)

Offline azrael

Well heres our favourite wg from the west midlands, she does duos/ moresomes if your into that thing. Heres the link by the way  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Offline samsung1

Any reccomendations chaps? been out the game for a while and fancy a session because the sun is bringing out all the hot women I see on the streets.

Offline azrael

Oh alright then you got me, since your persistant heres her duo partner. Happy punting  :drinks:

Offline samsung1

Oh alright then you got me, since your persistant heres her duo partner. Happy punting  :drinks:

U sure do have a thing for Big Round chickin dippin' women.  :sarcastic:

But no thanks  :rose:

Dodo

Give us a clue Sam, what are you in to ??

smithie1000

Choose a few then ask us.................

Offline samsung1

Give us a clue Sam, what are you in to ??

Whichever ones you have recently visited or ones you highly rank? (apart from Lil)  :thumbsup:

Offline samsung1

I kept my hopes up and got burned, I really wanted to see Priya but she vanished. My mood was for an Indian after seeing a hotty which almost broke my neck. But theres hardly any decent ones on AW, unless I visit a parlor?

Dodo

Whichever ones you have recently visited or ones you highly rank? (apart from Lil)  :thumbsup:

Well, your goin to get the Pola's and the Michelle's and the Victora's and the Emily's recommended ain't ya.

Have you thought of looking at the 'reviews' section and then look at the 'positives'  :(

Offline samsung1

Well, your goin to get the Pola's and the Michelle's and the Victora's and the Emily's recommended ain't ya.

Have you thought of looking at the 'reviews' section and then look at the 'positives'  :(

All of the ones quoted dont tickle my fancies, looks like I might have to visit a different city perhaps as Manchester and London are way ahead in terms of prossies as supposed to the dull dreary 'second city'.  :cry:

Ming

All of the ones quoted dont tickle my fancies, looks like I might have to visit a different city perhaps as Manchester and London are way ahead in terms of prossies as supposed to the dull dreary 'second city'.  :cry:

Must admit the picking are slim at the moment, can't find anyone I want to dip my wick with at the moment  :cry:

Offline azrael

Suprisingly enough i was thinking the same thing, its as if birmingham is becoming barren  :unknown:

Dodo

Well, Guys I have to say my problem is which one to go for out of twenty on my Hotlist....all £100 or less and all 9/10.    And I'm a fussy fucker as Lil will testify  :(

smithie1000

Well, Guys I have to say my problem is which one to go for out of twenty on my Hotlist....all £100 or less and all 9/10.    And I'm a fussy fucker as Lil will testify  :(
Hey keep away Mr D, she's having my baby and I don't want it born with your porridge on its head.   :scare:

Dodo

Hey keep away Mr D, she's having my baby and I don't want it born with your porridge on its head.   :scare:
LMBO

Asian_knickers

Is she any good? I've been tempted to visit her, she's stopped doing anal now as well. Can't find no reviews of her on here. Thanks