Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Creme Brulee  (Read 2942 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only

Hi all, my first review so apologies if anything is missed. I know she is a well reviewed girl but the more detail the better IMHO

Venue
Very clean private flat with good shower facilities

Girl
Stunning girl with top class attitude. Very pretty, amazing butt and nice C cup breasts. She has tattoos so if this might be an issue best check her AW private pictures. Great comes.

Meet
DFK, OWO, 69, cowgirl, doggy. GFE as per my preference and excellently delivered.

My nerves meant I didn't give a great performance but had 2 pops thanks to her skills/coaxing but sadly for me didn't return the favour  :(

Positives
I like a vanilla type service so a very happy customer due mainly to great OWO.

Negatives
None but my own fault for not checking her AW private gallery so I was initially surprised by her tats which is not normally my thing

Overall
I will return for another meet once I have seen a few more girls on my HL and sort the pre punt nerves. Top class, sexy lady.

GolfNut

Good first review Strikar, thanks.

Sounds like you had a good time which is all that matters.  :hi:

Offline Strikar

Offline brushhand811

anyone remember Emily when she was in Bush Hill Park, Enfield in 2011? She was £100 an hour then, sharing with Passionate Judy who was a regular at the time. Enfield is a No Go area now

Online lewishamguy

anyone remember Emily when she was in Bush Hill Park, Enfield in 2011? She was £100 an hour then, sharing with Passionate Judy who was a regular at the time. Enfield is a No Go area now

Yeap I do remember she was £90/hr. at the very beginning. 

:wackogirl:

Offline brushhand811

I am sure it was easier to score positive results back then, much too many poor service providers around now