Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone know where - Smiley Miley or Elle ?  (Read 1963 times)

Offline somethingdifferent2

Hello all,

Can anyone let me know if either of the two ladies below are working anywhere else as they are no longer on AW..

Elle (formally xxxsexyindependentxx or elle...elle)
Smiley Miley

or if anyone has any videos of smiley miley?

regards

Offline collector

With a bit of search on UKP, you can find all the info you are looking for  :hi:

I have had a pretty thorough search through UKP and each link is not found or member not active!!  I have also tried a couple of members directly to no avail.. Would be very grateful for any current info or links?  PM if prefer..

Thanks for any help.

vw

I have had a pretty thorough search through UKP and each link is not found or member not active!!  I have also tried a couple of members directly to no avail.. Would be very grateful for any current info or links?  PM if prefer..

Thanks for any help.

Maybe the threads about them disappearing will help establish they are gone !  Maybe time to move on maybe time to wait forever the choice is yours !

Here is one for you, took me 12 seconds.  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87519.msg1071921#msg1071921

Didnt Elle retire after the Mcfly then sylvester creepy fruitloop obsession stuff !

So to review you  !  you made no effort or are shit at searching !

Yes I saw some videos of Smiley Miley thanks !
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 01:46:58 pm by vw »

Offline Tonyleung

Sorry I left my spoon at home.

Look for yourself. Simples.

Thank you for the replies...I am used to AW and didnt appreciate that each number was a seperate thread  :crazy:  Thank you for the advice and not just posting sarcastic useless comments to a novice UKP user.   

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the replies...I am used to AW and didnt appreciate that each number was a seperate thread  :crazy:  Thank you for the advice and not just posting sarcastic useless comments to a novice UKP user.

You have been a member of UKP, for nearly a year!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=27124

Date Registered:
    March 12, 2015, 12:06:51 pm
Last Active:
    Today at 03:52:56 pm

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=27124

Total Time Spent Online:
    3 hours and 3 minutes.
Total Posts:
    3 posts
Total Topics Started:
    1 topics
Number of Polls Created:
    0 polls
Number of Votes Cast:
    0 votes

Basic rule of thumb, for most forums is to try and search first. Then ask later, if more info is required.

How, long will it be, before you   :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: add more   to UKP  :unknown:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:57:55 pm by The_Don »

Offline hendrix

If they are still working, I'm sure they'd advertise wherever necessary. If they're not working, then they obviously don't want to be "found" by punters.

New members asking for where particular prossies might be can be viewed suspiciously given the lunatics encountered in the last year.

Offline Lazzzer

Smiley Miley has definitely disappeared  for now. Much to my chagrin. Still in my mind the best paid for fuck in London!

mystery7

I think most people are asking if she's changed her name or is working somewhere else, its not stalking......a lot of us don't want to trawl through 70 pages of London WGs to find her........this happened a few years back when she changed from Pink melody to Smiley miley. Took ages to find her again on that massive London page lol  :lol:

vw

I think most people are asking if she's changed her name or is working somewhere else, its not stalking......a lot of us don't want to trawl through 70 pages of London WGs to find her........this happened a few years back when she changed from Pink melody to Smiley miley. Took ages to find her again on that massive London page lol  :lol:

You are the worst, obsessive smiley thread bumper !

Would get treatment if i were you !

Did you not have 10 threads looking for her at one point !

:crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

mystery7

Can't believe you keep re-acting to them, just don't comment like everyone else who isn't interested.....Clearly have too much time on your hands lol (guarantee you can't resist another jibe......wait for it guys)  :lol:

Offline The_Don

Clearly have too much time on your hands lol (guarantee you can't resist another jibe......wait for it guys)  :lol:

Your post history states, you clearly are interested. As 18 of your last 25 posts, are about this 1 W/G

Hidden Image/Members Only

cockneybstrd

To bastardise Oscar Wilde to bump one thread on your favourite prossie is one thing but to bump two in the same day well people can make their own assumptions on your interest

As the Don has pointed out 72 per cent of your last 25 postings have been about this one person

With regards to your caveat about how you would have to trawl through page after page bollocks you could easily search by  the date the profile was created and then you could check the new profiles to find out if your 'girlfriend' had set up a new profile

raylondoner

I followed SM for many a year but never saw her (my fault entirely). However, good girls do come back, as evidenced by Paris, whom I'm seeing, again, on Friday  ;)

SM affectionados, just keep your fingers crossed  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

I followed SM for many a year but never saw her (my fault entirely). However, good girls do come back, as evidenced by Paris, whom I'm seeing, again, on Friday  ;)

SM affectionados, just keep your fingers crossed  :hi:
Who is Paris?do you have a link?  :hi:

vw

Who is Paris?do you have a link?  :hi:

Paris who rented her profile out to a friend then pleads no knowledge of the offence.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58856.0

Offline claretandblue

Paris who rented her profile out to a friend then pleads no knowledge of the offence.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58856.0
One to avoid at all costs!

vw

One to avoid at all costs!

Well the drum players are banging the innocence drum !   :wackogirl:

mystery7