Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Petite Sarah in Chesham / .Xx Petite Angel xX.  (Read 6576 times)

6 review(s) for Fantasy Girlfriend. (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for SeXiPetiteBLONDE (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mathssam

It amazes me that with so much good feedback on AW this was a terrible punt.
 £80 half hour, had to wait 15 mins outside.
 When I got in she wasn't ready and I had her dog nipping at my heels. her house was a tip aswell.
 She's very short and her profile pics are all accurate, to be frank I found her proportions a little weird and when we got down to business I felt like I was fucking a dwarf!
 Owo was uninspiring and she never really seemed  up for it, no FK and as soon as I came she was dressed in a minute.
 The worst bit was she wouldn't stop talking , it was incessant, even with my cock in her mouth she kept coming up for a couple of sentences.
I won't return
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile added 30/05/2016: External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

If the poor service wasn't enough to put me off, the biting dog definitely does.

Thanks for the warning.

MrXYZ987

Thanks for the review. Tried to arrange a meeting with her yesterday, looks like I dodged a bullet (and I can't stand dogs either).

Offline Hertsgent

Had her on my HL too.....time to reconsider me thinks.....

Offline Edsmith

She's on my HL too but the profile / feedback always seemed a little too good to be true.

Sorry you had a crap punt.

Offline tallfitmike

I attempted to see her twice last year but both times she messed me about and didn't answer when I called her outside the flats. She tried calling me later to apologise but it turned out she took another booking the first time and made up some shit about a friend turning up the second time. Never bothered with the "third time lucky" approach! Her proportions do look a bit odd - short dumpy legs and a big bum for someone who's only five feet tall!

Offline magic tongue

She was on my hl but not anymore, glad I saw the review . :thumbsup:

Offline Silver Birch

Had her on my hotlist as a potential plan B or last minute punt. Not sure what, but something was keeping her off my plan A, but now will remove her altogether.

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

hairypunter

+1 from me - mine was an equally bizarre experience - probably about a years ago now.  A strange row of terraced housing in chesham where her and another guy were peeking out past the curtains.  Called and was told it was her BF and "not to worry as he's always there".  Thought "fuck it" and ploughed in as she looked smoking on her pictures.  Smoking was the word as she welcomed me holding a cigarette - showed me to the bedroom - and then excused herself while she finished her fag with her boyfriend in the other room.

And the worst thing - she was just weird.  Chatty - yes - but annoyingly so.  Also she had a terrible figure...one of the only one or two punts I have walked away from with full balls.

I did not retrun but do look with disbeleif on the positivity of her feedback

SuitedandBooted

Was also stupid enough to punt at the same house in Chesham many many years ago. Didn't find her attractive and agree about a weird figure.

Was decent enough, but not my type.

James999

WaitingforGodot

Yep, she's a wierd one.  Has been working for years first offering MMF with her boyfriend on AW (in the back of a van, parked in a layby), then alone on AW, then in MK at one of the various HOD establishments and now at Massage Northampton.  I'd concur with everything said above; not terribly attractive, not terribly bright or good company; just about serves the purpose if you need a hole and there are no other alternatives available.  It really is a bit like fucking a dwarf.

Offline Nowornever

She is in Heathrow today by the way.. Same experience as above more or less and agree on the part "its like fucking a dwarf" and she cant stop talking...I remember standing in the room chatting away to her for easily 30 min after the punt has ended... greeted me with a glass of red wine well pissed out of her mind after she knew I was coming. I was desperate for a shag and went ahead...Now the only good thing I can say is she is proper  filthy... She remains the only wg I mannage to triple penatrate...I had my cock in her mouth with a dildo up her snatch and a finger up her ass!

Offline sumertime

Yep, similar experience to those above. My neutral review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53870.0

Bit unfair to call her a dwarf, small, yes... chaotic, yes... chatty, yes... but when she got going, yes, yes!  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

The worst bit was she wouldn't stop talking , it was incessant, even with my cock in her mouth she kept coming up for a couple of sentences.

That's why pro$$ies have ears - so you can pull them in tight.  :D