Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel Kitty  (Read 2816 times)

42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Thelaststarfighter001

External Link/Members Only

I'll try not to be too fluffy, but I had a rather excellent afternoon with this young lady yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

Happened to be in town and had an urge to scratch a particular itch. Pre-Work on AW had shown a couple of likely candidates and Hazel was one. She was first to respond on the day and I'm rather glad she did.

Comms were great, responded to txt promtly, time was set for mid-afternoon (I txted after lunch). This was hotel outcall, so she wanted to check ease of access and discretion via lifts etc. Once the deets were all sorted i confirmed via AW for a 1.5 hrs outcall.

She arrived promtly on time, having given me a 5 min warning txt which was when I gave the room #.

Very quiet knock on the door bang on time and I let her in, locking up behind her. She's dressed discretely in Jeans and a warm coat.

She is the girl in the pics. Except she looks better even in the flesh. She seemed a lil taller than the 5'5" stated in her profile, even allowing for heels...Great Ass, nice Boobs, nice legs, she's cute.

Nice dfk in the doorway, then she excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up. She came back wearing nice bra/panty set (she'd look great in lingerie and stockings but I neglected to be specific), more dfk on the couch and we took care of business. More dfk. (You seeing a pattern yet). Let me be clear, this girl loves to suck face, and does it with the best of them.

Undressing turned to more dfk (!) some rubbing and we ended up on the bed. It gets a lil blurry from here, but OWO (OMG, she is good), RO, Fingers, more dfk, then we somehow ended up back on the couch where she covered me up and sat on me and rode for what seemed like forever until round one was done.

Guess what happened next? Yup, more dfk (note to self, take chapstick next time) whilst Jr recovered. Then, HR, OWO, mutual HR but now I'm over stimulated and we're done for the day. She jumps in the shower and is out the door maybe 15 mins over-time.

A great gal, I'd deffo repeat.

TLSF

Offline Tony_Red

Her pictures just do nothing for me, but from reviews i understand she looks good.
Been putting off seeing her. Is get skin quite pale/pasty?
Does she have an oz accent?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:53:33 pm by Tony_Red »

texasjapan

Thanks for the review dfks sounds good for a upcoming
 vanilla punt
She doesnt state how much she charges for anal? Any idea

Offline realist

Thanks for the review. Not sure how you tell she looks like her on her AW profile as there are no real face pics...and private gallery is 6 credits for 24hrs. She's having a laugh.... :dash:

Offline Strikar

I agree, bloody annoying as everything else sounds positive. That hot ass though means I might take the chance

Offline binks

Thanks for the review dfks sounds good for a upcoming
 vanilla punt
She doesnt state how much she charges for anal? Any idea
Another review states that this is £60 extra.
Banned reason: No Reviews or useful information shared in nearly 5 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Belly_Fluff

Her pictures just do nothing for me, but from reviews i understand she looks good.
Been putting off seeing her. Is get skin quite pale/pasty?
Does she have an oz accent?
Do you think it's the ex-MFC girl as well?

Thelaststarfighter001

Tony - Her accent is....unusual. Bit of Oz, a lil bit of London and a hint of EE (Hungarian). Skin is very pale, I would not say pasty though she is not tanned at all.

Texas - Don't know the cost for Anal, didn't go there.

Realist - I should have been clearer, I meant in terms of body type she's the way her pics represent her. I didn't pay for PG and didn't see any face pics before the meet.

Belly_fluff - don't know to whom you are referring - ex mfc girl?

Offline tigerman72

I am coming down to London and have the pleasure of seeing her tomorrow evening for 1.5hr....cannot wait after reading this!!

TM

Offline Tony_Red