Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily in Surrey - incall Rehill area  (Read 5350 times)

1 review(s) for EmilyinSurrey (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sir Lancealot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a meeting down in Redhill and would have a bit of free time on my hand so decided to sort out a punt in the area. Tbh there’s not a lot of choice in the Redhill area but Emily caught my attention offering a professional massage with FS, although FK was not advertised.

Her AW profile could be a lot better. It looks as though it is rarely updated and there is only one poor picture which gives little idea of what to expect in terms of looks. I got the impression that Emily has quite a few happy regulars so doesn’t need to try too hard with the marketing and there is not much else in the area.

Comms:

Comms could have been better. It took a couple of days for her to respond to my email and she then provided her phone number which is not shown on her profile. It then took several attempts to get through as her phone is not switched on a lot of the time. In the end I had to text to arrange a time to speak to her. Em does not confirm a booking until she has spoken to you which is part of her screening process.

Cost:

Booking of one hour confirmed for £120.

She is based in a flat a little way outside Redhill in a quiet residential road. It is a nice area and you should feel perfectly safe and I think it was discreet although there could possibly be nosey neighbours peeking from behind curtains. Her flat is not shared with anyone else. It was not difficult to park a car nearby.

Looks / Body:

Stated AW age is 42 but real age is about 50 so you do need to make some allowance for that. She is a mature lady and a GILF if you have that on your bucket list. Nonetheless I found her an attractive lady with long blonde hair, although I think dyed. She looks younger than her real age although probably more than her stated age. She has voluptuous curves and is still in very good shape with surprisingly firm boobs. Could possibly have been enhanced but they felt very good. 

Personality:

I had a very warm welcome from Emily. She put me at ease straight away and was easy and interesting to talk to. The conversation flowed naturally and she had just the right balance – no awkward silences, but not over powering either. She did not talk to waste time. She has a lovely smile and a slightly naughty twinkle in her eyes. She is also 100% English.

The punt:

I had a lovely welcome from Emily on arrival with a big smile and kiss on the cheek and a hug. Em looked great and was dressed in a negligee, sexy under wear, stockings and heels. She was showing off her very ample breasts which certainly caught my attention and it was difficult to take my eyes off them!

We had a chat for a few minutes and then Em started to undress me while I helped undress her.

She asked what I would like to do to start and I requested oral for a ‘happy beginning’. She did mention that proceedings could start with a pampered bath but I declined that option as we only had an hour. Em only does covered oral which may be a deal breaker for some but not something that particularly bothers me either way. Much more interested in the overall attitude of the SP. She got a condom and proceeded to put it on with her mouth which was a nice touch. Her technique was good and quite deep although certainly not DT. She massaged my balls at the same time. She also positioned herself so that I could fondle her breasts. This soon got me very hard and it did not take long before I had pop no.1.

She tidied me up and then proceeded to give me a massage with me lying on my front. She said she was a qualified masseuse and this did seem to show. Em used her breasts as well as her hands which roamed between my legs every so often. After a probably 10 or 15 mins Em asked me to turn over and started to massage my cock with her breasts which certainly made the old fella wake up again. When I was sufficiently hard I helped myself to one of the condoms on the side.

I started with a bit of fingering of her vagina which she was fine with and she was already quite wet. No lube needed! We started with sex in mish which I really enjoyed as Em held me close and was looking into my eyes. Very good sense of connection. I asked if I could kiss her and she was OK with that but it was not FK. She said she was usually happy to kiss but generally not FK. That is not advertised on her profile so maybe something saved for favoured regulars. The kissing was sensual, open mouth, just no use of the tongue and an added bonus as I had not been expecting any kissing. We moved on to doggie which Em said was her favourite position and it did not take long before I had pop no.2.

I then suggested that I give Em a massage which she was fine with. Well not really a massage, more an opportunity for me carress her body and fondle and suck on her breasts. She seemed to enjoy that and I gradually moved south, first stroking her clit and then giving RO. She got aroused and rather wet, but I don’t think she came.

I was rubbing my cock on her legs and this got me hardish again. So I thought I’d have one more round of sex. Started off in CG and then on to mish and I gave her a good pounding, getting quite sweaty in the process. Just managed a weak pop no.3, but for a one hour punt she must be doing something right.

I was quite sweaty after all of that so a quick shower and I was on my way, probably about 10 mins over time. There was no clock watching at all and every came to a natural conclusion without any feeling of being rushed out of the door. I had a meeting to get to anyway.

Overall:

This was a very good punt with a good combination of a professional massage with FS and some kissing. I would certainly return when I am in the area again. Some will find her services fairly vanilla but it was enough to keep me interested and importantly she was good company and I felt we connected well. I enjoyed spending time with an attractive lady nearer my own age who I would happily go out on a date with. The downside may be her availability which is really weekdays 11 am to 5 pm, so not great if you are working. She probably keeps the pensioners of Redhill suitably entertained!

Offline Hantsman2

Does anyone know if she is still working?

Offline harry1980

Emily hasn’t had a profile on AW for a long time.

Every now and again she pops up on Friday Add as she did a few weeks ago but I only ever get her voicemail and given up leaving messages.

If anyone does get hold please let us know as I would love to see her again. She must still be working as phone rings but just no answer.

Offline Pablo_Escobar

She must be only dealing with regulars/those she really wants to see then........ i say this because i had a 2 hr session with her 2-3 weeks back now. She always replies to my messages (late of course).

Sorry dude.

Offline Hantsman2

I have many old phone numbers fro her but would appreciate a current one.
Thanks

Offline Pablo_Escobar

07805454282  :hi:
is the one i always use.