Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork hard work?  (Read 1570 times)

Looking4fun

Starting to wonder how some popular ladies on aw manage to be so popular, 2weeks of emails back & forth to arrange a booking for a date when she says shes available & then she reads the last email trying to confirm the date & doesnt reply.
talk about time wasters
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 04:00:59 pm by looking4fun »

Offline Sar-Major

Nature of the Beast L4F, some you win  :yahoo:, and some you loose  :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ollie52

If there's no phone number I don't bother anymore got sick of ping pong emails.

Offline Inquisitive Male

L4F - Should we not name and shame?

The girls are fast enough to complain about us guys being time wasters and list how we have to conform to their rules for a booking, so when they waste our time should we not name them. If their bookings began to suffer or they receive bad publicity, then as in any business, the girl may then take a review of her approach and look at the way she conducts her business and treats the client before they dwindle away.

Offline Mansell

I have always used AW email without too much problem. Occasional ones that are rubbish at comms as L4F says.

How good do you find they are at answering phones ?

Offline Sonny Crockett

Starting to wonder how some popular ladies on aw manage to be so popular, 2weeks of emails back & forth to arrange a booking for a date when she says shes available & then she reads the last email trying to confirm the date & doesnt reply.
talk about time wasters

Advance bookings of WGs can be a nightmare, where they often mess about. What makes it worse is they can then cancel on you, making it a frustrating process.

Offline ollie52

Generally pretty good, my search only consists of girls who have logged in during the last week so I know they are recently active. I will check a girls working hours which most of the British girls have up to date and try and arrange a time to suit. Usually I text to establish a time and duration. I would say most girls get back to me within the hour.

Offline Mansell

Generally pretty good, my search only consists of girls who have logged in during the last week so I know they are recently active. I will check a girls working hours which most of the British girls have up to date and try and arrange a time to suit. Usually I text to establish a time and duration. I would say most girls get back to me within the hour.

Thanks, useful to know.

Looking4fun

L4F - Should we not name and shame?

The girls are fast enough to complain about us guys being time wasters and list how we have to conform to their rules for a booking, so when they waste our time should we not name them. If their bookings began to suffer or they receive bad publicity, then as in any business, the girl may then take a review of her approach and look at the way she conducts her business and treats the client before they dwindle away.
To be  honest the booking was months away & wasn't a lady I've seen before & wont be bothering to try again, I've seen loads of girls on aw who have great coms, but over the last 2 weeks it's happened twice, once with a girl I'm pleased didn't happen as her last review proved she was a time waster & one that I've wanted to see forever because of her reputation for being the best in the north east( not tori she is a class act)

Offline Dimond dave

I share the same opinion

Lolapinga_x

From a WG point of view, I reply to every message I get but I'm only speaking for myself. The only messages I don't bother with are folk that are rude or disrespectful which is rare. From what I've read on here, best way to do it is have a plan A, B & C.

Looking4fun

From a WG point of view, I reply to every message I get but I'm only speaking for myself. The only messages I don't bother with are folk that are rude or disrespectful which is rare. From what I've read on here, best way to do it is have a plan A, B & C.
Thanks for your input it's much appreciated but I'm always respectful & polite & don't mind waiting a few days to sort out a booking but 2 weeks for a booking in 5 months time ???

Lolapinga_x

Ah right, I missed the bit about it taking two weeks. My only thought is that five months is too far in advance to make plans as things can happen but I'd happily say to pencil it in my diary and we could discuss nearer the time. That said, I don't see a high volume due to other commitments so for someone of a higher workload, I can see why it may be necessary. I read a lot of things on here and other forums and don't know why people don't make it easier for themselves. I answer messages as and when I read them or I'd forget which can mean missed meets or pissing people off. Dunno, I wouldn't be happy to wait two weeks for an answer, I'd probably look elsewhere...nobody likes having their time wasted.

Looking4fun

Ah right, I missed the bit about it taking two weeks. My only thought is that five months is too far in advance to make plans as things can happen but I'd happily say to pencil it in my diary and we could discuss nearer the time. That said, I don't see a high volume due to other commitments so for someone of a higher workload, I can see why it may be necessary. I read a lot of things on here and other forums and don't know why people don't make it easier for themselves. I answer messages as and when I read them or I'd forget which can mean missed meets or pissing people off. Dunno, I wouldn't be happy to wait two weeks for an answer, I'd probably look elsewhere...nobody likes having their time wasted.
Thanks you nailed it! Not waiting 2 weeks to sort a booking for 5 months time,we've got way to much talent in the north east for that

Offline Sar-Major

Nine times out of ten I'm the same.

Unless..........there's something "Special" about the lady that takes my "Fancy"  :D :D :D :D :P :P

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Tiger63

Thanks you nailed it! Not waiting 2 weeks to sort a booking for 5 months time,we've got way to much talent in the north east for that
I take it that its Brooke that you are talking about

Looking4fun

I take it that its Brooke that you are talking about
Yes mate always wanted to see her, not now I don't piss people about & don't appreciate people pissing me about.

Mucher

Is it just me or are they lots of fake profiles on AW these days and why do they seem to appeal to me all have zero feedback and one i view had never logged on was going to mail a nice looking one from No place then seem the same girl with another profile its a bit off putting and wears a bit thin after a while :(

Offline Sar-Major

Yes mate always wanted to see her, not now I don't piss people about & don't appreciate people pissing me about.

Well said that Man............Let your feet n wallet do the talking. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Sonny Crockett

+1,000,000,000

Absolutely

Looking4fun

Thanks to the guys for messaging me about the post Brooke  has made about this on uke, which I would never have seen without them letting me know

Looking4fun

So after spending the last few hours exchanging messages with Brooke Knights on uke, I'd have to say my level of respect for that young lady has gone up 100 fold  how she's dealt with the situation has been truly commendable.
For the doubters amongst us it wasn't resolved by discounts or anything else,  just a few sincere,apologetic messages & a promise it won't happen again.