Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GlamandElite (Ashley), Nantwich  (Read 1706 times)

8 review(s) for Secret Encounters (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Redhead Lover

After the failure of Plan A (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88497.0), I held back jerking off there and then and sorted out the Plan B girl.

GlamandElite (Ashley)
External Link/Members Only

Sent her the details of what I'd like and when.  Got back to me within an hour on AW and booked a 1hr session for the following day.  Contacted her in the morning to confirm we're still on, she said yes.

Location was easy to find, free nearby parking across the street in a nice area.  Ashley answered the door wearing stockings, a thong and bra.  Her tits were almost falling out.  No face pics on her profile, but she looks stunning.  Blonde hair and a great figure.  Sorted out the paperwork and she lead me upstairs (nice house, BTW).  I couldn't keep my eyes (and later, my hands) off her tits.  I undressed and Ashley liked the fact I was rock hard and ready to go.  She dropped to her knees and started to suck me.  Nice sloppy blowjob followed by a great tit wank.  I had to stop to hold back from shooting there and then.

A short break with plenty of dirty talk, as I returned the favour by licking her pussy.  Very nice.  On with the protection and took her doggy style.  Nice tight pussy.  We then swapped round so she was on top so I could see those tits bounce.  The view was amazing.  I let her know that I was ready to cum, she got off me and I unloaded all over those tits (normally I'd go for the face, but in this case, I made an exception)!

Cleanup, more dirty talk as Ashley tried to wank me back to hard.  Time was nearly up, didn't manage a second round, but I was more than happy, esp. as Plan A went tits-up. Or down.

Offline 123Mel456

nice reveiw thanks for the share
Only just caught up with this as someone else has posted a big positive for this girl
Sounds like a genuine good find