Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis Taylor - Timewaster AVOID.  (Read 2676 times)

Ben4454

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just been taken for a right mug with this one. Complete timewaster who should be avoided.

She ended up bidding on one of my reverse bookings. Accepted it. Emailed her and at the start her comms were top level. Instant replies and good attitude. Whether they were hers or not is a different story. Ended up booking a 3 hour outcall to my hotel. I require a phone conversation before going ahead with the booking. Alexis did not mind this and she sounded okay although a bit chavvy sounding - confirmed services of CIM and OWO and all was a go ahead..

I booked the hotel. I text Alexis at 11:50 that I will text her the room number when I get it. Booking agreed. I get to the hotel at 5:30pm. Thinking Alexis had already left I phoned her up to tell her the room number. Upon phoning her I get a very abrupt and rude comment that 'She is not leaving until she gets the phone number' - I thought about fucking her off there and then. This is not the way you talk to customers. Although I gave her the room number and waited.

She said she will be there in 2 hours. So now Alexis is late for the booking because she had forgotton to inform me she doesn't leave until she gets the room number. Unprofessional attitude. I give her the room number and she says thanks. Time now is 17:14. Then the radio silence beings.. I wait 2 hours and know her train just came in so I phone her. She doesn't pick up her phone. another 30 minutes went by. She is now 1.5 hours late from the original booking.

I then get a text from Alexis coming upto 8pm that..well you know the drill ''family issue, cold, headache, pussy fell off and fell into a tornado etc'' in reality she hasn't even left. Complete and utter timewaster. Sounds like her profile is now just a fantasist profile that will waste your time. You will see positive reviews on her here but it seems her service has declined. In the end I told her goodbye and she will be left a negative on UKPUNTING and will not ever again get my business.

Hopefully a punter here can see this review and not have his time wasted like I have.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:10:38 am by Ben4454 »

vw

Sorry to hear that, she could have cancelled when she was initially shitty with you at least you would have had time to rent another hole then !

Did you get anything else sorted or gave up !

Best of luck on the next one !   :drinks:

Ben4454

Ended up booking a agency girl who turned out to be a Romanian disaster. Will review in a moment.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
You will see positive reviews on her here but I do not think they're genuine.

I'm sorry you had such shit non-service from her, but I would appreciate it if you didn't suggest that I, among others, am lying about my own experience of her.

Offline MrMatrix

I'm sorry you had such shit non-service from her, but I would appreciate it if you didn't suggest that I, among others, am lying about my own experience of her.
It really depend on whether the OP spoke to the same girl that you saw. The op can only go by the info available. Doesn't rule out B&S. And as we know each event and meeting is unique to that punter. We'd all feel pissed off in the OP's shoes.  :unknown:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
It really depend on whether the OP spoke to the same girl that you saw. The op can only go by the info available. Doesn't rule out B&S. And as we know each event and meeting is unique to that punter. We'd all feel pissed off in the OP's shoes.  :unknown:

The OP has now changed the phrase I objected to, and I totally agree that it is possible that the girl's service may have declined.  However, you can see the original phrase in my previous post - irrespective of a possible B&S or anything else, that original phrasing implied that the other reviews were not genuine rather than the profile (thereby casting doubt on any other reviews made by the same people), hence I felt the need to post, and I am glad the OP made the edit.

Ben4454

The reason for the edit was I double checked the actual reviewers and saw we had one established member reviewed her. Although a punter friend of mine has told me she has done the same to him by timewasting. I will try and get him to sign up to post a review.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:04:10 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Im not sticking up for the girl as she deserves a neg but oen of my regs sees her alot and has a great time so not sure what went wrong!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Ben4454

Im not sticking up for the girl as she deserves a neg but oen of my regs sees her alot and has a great time so not sure what went wrong!

Whether this is true or not - no one really knows.  :unknown: I can only go by my experience. Although im sure a fluffy fan boy will notify her or the 'alledged' punter will be around soon.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:40:07 pm by Ben4454 »

vw

So it was personal against ben then !

Not nice !

Offline Roth

jtfm

Seen her a couple of years ago, she joined me and a another girl, she was on time as I remember,  although don't recall much about the punt..
Her AW feedback is virtually unflawed, although this was booked via AW why didn't you leave negative feedback?

Ben4454

Seen her a couple of years ago, she joined me and a another girl, she was on time as I remember,  although don't recall much about the punt..
Her AW feedback is virtually unflawed, although this was booked via AW why didn't you leave negative feedback?

I sent her a booking request the day before and confirmed on the phone with her. Of course after the booking had taken place it said ''Booking not marked as completed'' meaning she never even bothered to click on accept. Obviously she had no intentions of turning up from the start.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
U can still leave feedback only if wasnt confirmed..
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

jtfm

I sent her a booking request the day before and confirmed on the phone with her. Of course after the booking had taken place it said ''Booking not marked as completed'' meaning she never even bothered to click on accept. Obviously she had no intentions of turning up from the start.
I am seeing that a lot lately, girls wanting you to place a booking request but not confirming until prompted, its a lesson I learnt the hard way.

jtfm

U can still leave feedback only if wasnt confirmed..

No point unless you can rate in my humble opinion.
AW should look at the booking system.

Ben4454

In theory the booking should be AUTOMATIC as soon as you click accept in reverse bookings. It saves these timewasters just bidding without thinking. After a few negatives of not turning up it will deter them on bidding at all.

When I do reverse bids I always ask working girls to either e-mail me or type in a code in their bid. It shows the working girl actually read your reverse booking and isn't just bidding on multiple bids for the hell of it which seems to happen a lot.

Learning from this encounter I will not be accepting outcall bids from anyone who is more than 10 miles away. I believe the further you are from said working girl the more higher chance your booking will be swapped out for someone closer.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 05:45:12 pm by Ben4454 »

vw

No point unless you can rate in my humble opinion.
AW should look at the booking system.

Well it leaves a message to punters that havent discovered here yet, you can even link to this review on the feedback only so not pointless, may get some good reviewers turning up  here !

oring123

I nearly saw alex her coms were good even if she is  busy
So think you were unlucky but others may know different ?