Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MYA85: bizarre tirade of Emails and txts. [Fake review]  (Read 5400 times)

Tenacity

Having had a no show earlier with Missy Kink and the night still being young I put in a second last minute RB  for outcall and  MYA85  replied and I accepted.   Things went rapidly downhill from there on after giving her my contact number and location by email and me confirming the booking she kept emailing me about did i still want the booking to which I kept confirming, I even suggested she call me or i call her. She then accused me of time wasting and then threatened to give me negative feedback.  She then proceeded to send me shitty text messages so I sent Txt back saying I’ll forward both the email trail and text messages to AW as it was threatening.

I ended up switching off my phone and asking the hotel to move my room as she had my room number.

Was really surprised as she appears to have good feed back on AW not really sure what she was up to other than messing me about but being a Saturday night I shouldn't be surprised.  Not sure how to put screen shot image of tirade of AW emails but can email if needed.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Sounds a dangerous one, making threats is just wrong was this connected with your other review ?

One for the blacklist maybe !

Sorry to hear you have had such a good time.  Probably been on the coke or something makes these prossies scatty and aggressive.

Glad the hotel moved you sensible option.

Tenacity

That was my initial thought as both are in to GB but can't prove it so not sure about both incidents being related. I'm a regular at the hotel in Birmingham so no issues even considered moving hotel just incase as had the same thought about her state of mind.

vw

That was my initial thought as both are in to GB but can't prove it so not sure about both incidents being related. I'm a regular at the hotel in Birmingham so no issues even considered moving hotel just incase as had the same thought about her state of mind.
Well play it safe, hate hearing other punters go through this nonsense, have had a few hairy ones in my career.

Sensible moving rooms  have you got your head down for some kip yet, you ont want these cows to ruin tomorrow to  ?

blupunt

I saw this girl couple years ago before I was on this site. Comms were a bit of a problem, got to her incall apartment and was asked to stand outside so she could see me. Stood there 15 mins sending texts and getting replies of can't see you. I was just about to walk when she told me number. At this stage I was gonna walk but I stayed.

From this the booking picked up, nice to chat to, gave good service. I only booked an hour and decided to stretch it to 2 hours. Went away happy.

Now the strange one. Noticed she was back and I messaged, said she was in hotel this time. As I don't do hotels I explained and thought that's a shame. Next thing is I get half dozen strange texts saying I was a time waster and she remembered me from earlier booking. Funny as I was happy enough to pay for 2 hours with her.

Offline dboy74

Sounds like a complete fruitcake. Best avoided!

mikexxlong

Online BustaNut

Wow. Around 7 years ago I had an outcall booking with her to my hotel. She was running 'a little late' which had me eventually waiting two hours. I politely cancelled the booking as I couldn't wait any longer due to having dinner plans that evening. What followed from her was a tirade of abuse that I haven't had from anyone before or since. I basically told her to fuck off and switched my phone off.
I don't think she's playing with a full deck  :crazy:

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I'm interested to here more as have got a booking with her on Wed night at my hotel.

Ming

I'm interested to here more as have got a booking with her on Wed night at my hotel.

After reading this negative review and others comments of similar experiences you are still going ahead with the booking?  :dash: :dash:

Good luck with that  :crazy:

Ming  :hi:

vw

After reading this negative review and others comments of similar experiences you are still going ahead with the booking?  :dash: :dash:

Good luck with that  :crazy:

Some people like fucking fruitcakes though !

Each to their own though

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I haven't decide tbh, but am erring on the side of just finding a local girl ......

mya85

This is a total fabrication of the truth.

Yes he made a last minute booking. And I emailed to confirm as I always do, and to ask if it was ok that I would be later than the time he specified. He never responed despite him reading the email. I send another 3, same thing. He kept opening them but not responding. So I sent him a text calling him a timewaster which is the extent of my 'abuse'. He then replied saying he was forwarding the list of emails onto AW. Which was the first reply he ever sent and last. Which as you can see nothing has come from it as I'm still on the site. His profile however MacGo is not longer active.

He's attitude is absolutely vile and he has completely exaggerated the truth.

Who shows upto a booking for someone they can't get in touch with? I didn't even have his room number for the hotel or the hotel name! On the booking form he just put BHX hotel. Which could mean any hotel at the airport. I still have the booking.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:48:24 pm by mya85 »

mya85

Also in response to an earlier comments, I havent been on the site 7 years therefore whoever you saw was someone else, and the other person. I always clearly advertise when I'm working from a hotel, yet you still chose to get in touch and waste my time about an incall elsewhere.

I assure you I'm very sane and feedback more than proves that im extremely good at what i do.

vw

Also in response to an earlier comments, I havent been on the site 7 years therefore whoever you saw was someone else, and the other person. I always clearly advertise when I'm working from a hotel, yet you still chose to get in touch and waste my time about an incall elsewhere.

I assure you I'm very sane and feedback more than proves that im extremely good at what i do.

Seems the OP has been banned for posting fake reviews !

mya85

Yep, I messaged the other girl whom he had left a bad review for. Her experience was similar to mine. He wouldn't confirm so she booked someone else.

smithie1000

He's been band anyway, by the way your tits look lovely LOL   :wacko:  :lol:

Dodo

Just shows a lot of trouble can come from a bit of miscommunication  :(

Ming

Just shows a lot of trouble can come from a bit of miscommunication  :(

Miscommunication? Outright fricking lies I think......

Online BustaNut

I always clearly advertise when I'm working from a hotel, yet you still chose to get in touch and waste my time about an incall elsewhere.

The op may have been a bullshitter, but I know who I made the booking with - you. As for the above quote, I rest my case. You claim to clearly advertise when working from a hotel and in the same breath call me a timewaster for wanting an outcall. How does that work then?? Selective memory?

mya85

That comment was for the other gentleman not yourself, and I havent called you a timewaster. As I said in my personal message to you, my profile says it was created 12/01/2011 that's five years ago not seven.

Online BustaNut

And as I told you in my reply to your PM, I could have got the dates wrong, but it was definitely you.

mya85

In the personnel message you said apologies it was 6 not 7. That's still begore I was on the site. You are clearly mistaken. Let it go.

smithie1000

In the personnel message you said apologies it was 6 not 7. That's still begore I was on the site. You are clearly mistaken. Let it go.
Thanks for this morning Mya, you are a lovely person,  :hi:

Dodo

Thanks for this morning Mya, you are a lovely person,  :hi:
You'd better not think you are getting away with that young man............when's the feckin review   :mad:

smithie1000

You'd better not think you are getting away with that young man............when's the feckin review   :mad:
Oh ok, I'll do it now LOL :wacko:

smithie1000

Done Mr Dodo  :hi:

Online BustaNut

In my reply to your PM I said it could possibly be 6 years not 7. As for letting it go, you're the one that keeps PM'ing me, not the other way round. You also keep saying that your profile has only been on AW for 5 years - is it totally impossible that you had another profile before this one?? Ask any member on here if they've ever seen someone pop up with a new profile - it's a common trick with Romanians - and (as brilliant as UKP is) they don't always get linked to their old profile through UKP.

I'm not some raving lunatic, or a bullshitter like the (now banned) OP. But I'm not going to be called a liar either.
I'll state this for the last time and then put it to bed - it was you that I booked and it was you that went bat-shit crazy when I cancelled after waiting two hours. This happened years ago. It could have been 6 or even 7 years ago. I admit that the timeline may not be 100% accurate as it was a long time ago. However, there are certain things in punting life that you don't forget, and this for me is one of them.

mya85

I didn't call you a liar I said you were mistaken. And I only PM in reply to your public statements. I've ever only had one profile. You still haven't answered why you're so certain its me despite me asking twice. I've only had one profile on AW. So it looks like we shall have to agree to disagree. As I still stand by my statement of you being mistaken.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 07:49:15 pm by mya85 »

Offline fuddle

If it helps you both do an Elsa and let it go, I don't think the rest of us really give a shit at this point.  :rolleyes:

Dodo

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........Why not sort it out by PM guys.....we don't need to know.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:58:32 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........Why not sort it out by PM guys.....we don't need to know.
dead right, bored now

Offline Knny

I believe BustaNut. 

Mya85, you've been called out on your bullshit by three different people on this thread.  Granted, the op is now banned, but still, things are not stacked in your favour.

Punting is about risk. Not least, the risk of getting expected beauty, service and attitude. Frankly, you look very pretty, and while some people of the bdsm persuasion may gravitate towards you, I personnaly would avoid you as you seem to be a bit if a diva.

Good luck. :hi:

Offline bang!

After reading these posts I clicked on the link and to my surprise she was my 1st ever punt!!! From what I can remember she was very friendly nice body chatty no complaints (was 1st punt!) long time ago she was in darlaston. Hasn't changed much tbf
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Hasn't changed much tbf

The photos rarely do on these career prossies !

Dodo

Hay Ho.......Some will never miss an opportunity to have a go at a prossie !

But, seems to be fifty fifty on this one Guys.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:59:46 am by Dodo »

Offline bang!

It could be an old photo but when I saw her (could be 8 years ago or more) she wasn't on AW so guessing its a recent photo.As I said it was good punt but was 1st ever so good memories,and mammarys if remember right. Have no idea what she's like these days but was friendly back then. I think she's half Thai but born in England

mya85

I'm a diva for standing up to false accusations made against me? And yes by three people in a whole five years of being on the site, one has been banned, one I PM to clear up the misunderstandings and didnt respond and the other, who by the way i have tried to PM, who can't tell me why he's adamant its me despite me asking twice.

My feedback far outways any negativity that's been 'claimed' against me. So I shall leave you all to your bashing.

Toodle pip.

P.S. Smithie100 and bang! Thankyou for the lovely feedback x
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:38:48 am by mya85 »

smithie1000

I'm a diva for standing up to false accusations made against me? And yes by three people in a whole five years of being on the site, one has been banned, one I PM to clear up the misunderstandings and didnt respond and the other, who by the way i have tried to PM, who can't tell me why he's adamant its me despite me asking twice.

My feedback far outways any negativity that's been 'claimed' against me. So I shall leave you all to your bashing.

Toodle pip.

Your welcome and I expect a another good time next time you come LOL  :wacko:

Dodo

Your welcome and I expect a another good time next time you come LOL  :wacko:
Well to be fair, the lady's got spunk.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

and you know what guys....am seeing Mya next week, as I love her look and I love a girl who can stand her ground.  I'll post a review after the meet, so fingers crossed.  To be fair am looking forward to it as I love goth chicks and love piercings........ punting heaven.
Scooby

smithie1000

Well to be fair, the lady's got spunk.
and mine.....................

smithie1000

and you know what guys....am seeing Mya next week, as I love her look and I love a girl who can stand her ground.  I'll post a review after the meet, so fingers crossed.  To be fair am looking forward to it as I love goth chicks and love piercings........ punting heaven.
Scooby
:yahoo:

Offline bang!

Toodle pip.

No problem just been honest hope your well x

BUNDLEofFun

This will probably get me booted off the website, my first review as Tenacity was to warn others. Here is the attached screenshot of our conversation that proves my earlier post was right. Fake review it wasn't.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Knny

Bundle thanks for the warning and screenshot.  Hope you're not booted off like earlier.

Online BustaNut

Hmmmmm..........as he has now provided proof, will this 'fake' review now be moved back to the reviews section??

BUNDLEofFun

Bundle thanks for the warning and screenshot.  Hope you're not booted off like earlier.
It's not a problem, I've had a great run with some excellent WGS over the last 6 months that have been both physically and mentally simulating and so count my blessings. What this did do was put things into perspective and that along with a fortunate change in circumstances means I'll not be punting as much.
Besides when your last item on your bucket list is to have sex on the car part on the flight approach to Manchester airport it's about time to think about quitting before you do yourself harm or a whole load of others.

Offline Roth

It's not a problem, I've had a great run with some excellent WGS over the last 6 months that have been both physically and mentally simulating and so count my blessings. What this did do was put things into perspective and that along with a fortunate change in circumstances means I'll not be punting as much.
Besides when your last item on your bucket list is to have sex on the car part on the flight approach to Manchester airport it's about time to think about quitting before you do yourself harm or a whole load of others.

YOU SEE A PROSSIE TO FUCK EM NOT HAVE DEEP AND MEANINGFULS
WITH THEM
:dash: :dash:

Offline MarkR

Can only speak of my experiences with Mya. Have met her several times when she did incalls and enjoyed the meetings.
Haven't seen her for a while as I've been working at times she was doing hotel incalls but would meet again