Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LMB or Sandys  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Darlobloke

Gents,

I was wondering if I could get the local opinion on the 2 major parlours in the North West.

I will be visiting the North West in the next month or so and was just wondering which of the 2 parlours is considered better.

I have visited LMB before and the last punt was underwhelming so a little put off, not really a fault of LMB more a lack of chemistry etc.

Would be good to get the local thoughts.

Also, are the 2 SS branches the same in tewrms of service and quality of room etc

Thanks

Offline Lijunwei

Visited both as I often travel by plane via Manchester which normally gives me an excuse to drop by either one of these two fine establishments - but over the years I used to frequent SS as it was more practical . But over time I started to use LMB as Cody worked there whom used to work at Sandys. Which then led me to seeing Sasha a lot more. But back to point I myself prefer LMB as I don't feel as rushed and the standard of regular ladies I use at LMB always were on point and I have always been a fan of the larger more spacious rooms provided at LMB. It's not to say I don't like Sandys but I feel way more relaxed at LMB and not forced into choosing a lady for the sake of it . And I'm quite happy waiting for the ladies I prefer to see- the only gripe is I've yet to see Harriet or Penelope at LMB as they look nice on their websites but Sasha and Cody for me always provide me with above excellent services and I remain loyal to going to LMB as long as these two ladies work there

Offline Darlobloke

Thanks man, ive been to LMB twice, frankie was great but 2nd visit not so great but the lass doesnt work there anymore.

I did like how chilled LMB was, even though a couple of other people were in the reception i wasnt that bothered and didnt feel embarrassed.

Offline george r

have been to them all and I pick the girl rather than the parlour .Seen Alice and Molly at LMB and quite a few girls at SS .was going to see Brook at LM last week but she was late arriving that day  :dash:

Offline con-a-ser

Both places have there pro's & Con's So personally I would just look & see which girl I want to see as its the girl you are there for
Sandy's
One the girls are reliable & punctual with clients in & out which is a + point on a tight schedule but gets the place labelled with the conveyor effect but no where near has bad as the city centre places
two 2 x 7 girl rota's & nice rooms with larger showers including the loved room 7 which is considered the worst of the 14 room but probably still better than most the rooms in any other parlour excluding GFE Bury
Basic service £50+£10 for owo

LaMaison
 This is a more relaxed but due to this the girls can end up running a little over time but I have found the girls there seem to carry the relaxed attitude into the room
This has lead to lots of happy relaxed punts over the years with some top girls
Basic service £50 including owo

Offline Dickled

GFE Bury
Basic service £50+£10 for owo
I stand to be corrected here because I haven't been, but I think I read somewhere that at GFE in Bury the cost is £45 basic and £55 which includes OWO.
As said, I could be wrong.

Offline con-a-ser

I was reffering to Sandys if you read the full post

I said the GFE bury rooms & showers matched SS
GFE is Basic £45 GFE service including owo kissing etc is still only £55

Offline Dickled

I was reffering to Sandys if you read the full post

I said the GFE bury rooms & showers matched SS
GFE is Basic £45 GFE service including owo kissing etc is still only £55
Yes, your right. Apologies.

Offline con-a-ser

Yes, your right. Apologies.

No if you hadn't posted a 100 people could have mis read it the same way & it isn't the first time my posts have been taken the wrong way
so in Aussie
No worries Mate

Offline Darlobloke

Thanks for your help all, sounds like not really much to choose between them.

Which is best for just rocking up? LMB sounds better from how you guys have described.

Offline lewisjones23

If a is on the rota at Sandys then she will be there

La Maison is a lottery

Keep in mind if you want to see a specific girl

Offline george r

Thanks for your help all, sounds like not really much to choose between them.

Which is best for just rocking up? LMB sounds better from how you guys have described.

don't forget GFE is only a stroll away from LMB also ?

Offline Darlobloke

don't forget GFE is only a stroll away from LMB also ?

Thanks, is it really that close, excellent. Some great variety to chose from then!

Offline george r

Thanks, is it really that close, excellent. Some great variety to chose from then!

yes very close 150 yards maybe less ?

Offline lewisjones23

2 minutes walk away

Fitted out inside to a high standard

Offline Darlobloke

Sweet, can you just rock up on the day or do you have to book a lady at GFE? The reason is I wont know what time I will get there due to a reasonable journey. Prefer not to have book with such a big safety net that I am waiting for ages. Not much to do in Bury!

Offline lewisjones23

Can just turn up and see who is available at any parlour

Offline Blackpool Rock

Can just turn up and see who is available at any parlour
Always best to get a membership @ SS otherwise you can't book in advance.

I tend to punt at SS however recently had a few good punts at LMB after not visiting there for a couple of years, it's just that bit further to go from Blackpool.
Not been to GFE so can't comment but did punt there when it was TWL and need to make a point in visiting again as the girls seem to get good reports.

Realistically I think all 3 places are top class so the best advice would be to choose the girl you want to see and get booked in (assuming you are a member at SS)

Offline lewisjones23

Can also get a membership at SS without seeing a girl, just ask at reception

But if you are there for membership and dont sample you are a better man than me

Offline Blackpool Rock

Can also get a membership at SS without seeing a girl, just ask at reception

But if you are there for membership and dont sample you are a better man than me
Yeah wonder how many guys have done that  :D

Offline Robert44

Mostly one day a week I visit Bury, because GFE and LM are literally around the corner from each other, that is a big selection of wg's if you haven't made an appointment.
LM always seems to have a reasonable selection if you visit during the afternoon and haven't booked. That's what I have found anyway.

GFE is great, but can be a bit up and down depending on which day you visit, in terms of the best looking women.

I tend to book before I go to Sandys, as I have usually seen/selected the wg the week before. The best wg's can get busy, on certain days, especially if they are new, good looking or have an excellent reputation.

You can just roll up to any of these parlours, without being a member, and strike it really lucky, with some of the best wg's available because it happens to be a non busy period.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 01:30:05 am by Robert44 »

Offline Firefox

I think you're right.  I called into GFE Bury today, not to punt, but just to sign up for membership.  The receptionist, a lovely helpful lady fron Liverpool, told me it was £45 for basic service including kissing.  She said it would be £55 pounds if I was interested in more.  My guess is that individual girls offer different prices for different things.   Anyway, in my short experience there, all the girls I saw were gorgeous and I wouldn't argue over a tenner here or there.

Buster Bhakdoorsin

I've been to GFE Bury quite a few times now. The selection of girls is usually quite ok.

It's a fiver more than La Maison around the corner, but the facilities are compatible to Sandys. Rooms are clean, modern and the showers work a treat. Receptionists are less abrupt than @ Sandys, though probably not quite as "relaxed" as the crew @ La Maison.

We're fortunate to have such a wide variety of excellent places to go shagging!

Offline Marquis

If a is on the rota at Sandys then she will be there

La Maison is a lottery

Keep in mind if you want to see a specific girl

Recent experience suggests that lewisjones23 is right about LM: although I had no problems on my first few visits, I had 3 successive no-shows there towards the end of last year.

Plus points for Sandy's are that they tend to hire a high percentage of genuine stunners, and they seem to give girls the bum's rush right away if they start being unreliable. However, Sandy's sometimes has a production line feel to it compared with LM, and that puts me off a little.

The guys who have posted saying they go for the perceived quality of the girl first echo my own thoughts. My suggestion would be look at the rota, pick your favourite, and go for it. But always have a Plan B in place if going to Sandy's, and add a Plan C if LM is your first choice.