Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy bee  (Read 2607 times)

Boblowjob

Has anyone seen Jess lately? She's now only working on Saturday. I made an arrangement to see her today after work, got there on time but there was no answer from her!!! Tried calling and texting but nothing. Not like her.

np500

I saw her in Newport and after she finished with me I found it very difficult to access my van, as my legs did't work ( I was fucked ) was gutted when she did't come back from her trip to port talbot / Swansea , and very surprised she did't contact you or reply, very odd ?

Offline foreverhung

Bloody hell Red, what did she do to you? As I type this one handed
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

She enthusiastically fucked me for the hour, then at the end she sat on the edge of the bed with me stood between her open legs and worked my cock in her mouth for about 5 mins until I blew deep down her throat, belive me walking was not easy as I tried to get up the hill to my parked van, had to sit in the van drinking water for a few mins as I wasn't sure I could drive ?

Offline extraa

Love how she claims to be 25 though. 25+the rest by the looks of the photos. Why do they lie about their age. Her service seems good from the reviews here so why lie. Makes me not want to see her more than anything.

np500

Know what you mean extras, but everything we do, and Thay do, is a game of sorts, Thay are all competing with each other and it don't matter if your kandice or Helen of Troy , you have to spin what ever you have to get us through your door, then it's down to us with the help of any tools we can pull together to chose who we see and spend our wonga on, but if you do see Jessy, from a pure sexual experience, you won't be disappointed, don't let a little thing like her age put you off, most do that, it's standard !

Offline iverthickone

My formula for the 23+ girls is add about 15% to the stated age!

np500

Not sure I've met a girl who's not knocked at least a couple of years off, I'll bet most of us do it as well !

Offline wonky

she was the only girl who seemed to enjoy punting more than the punter!! she's up'ed her price to £140 an hour and doesnt seem to have the best availability. Shame she's not in newport any more  but think she had the odd health issue (nothing catching i must point out!!!!) which affected her 'work' load.. If she ever ventures back east she'll be on my hot list!!

purefilth

Just seen her in swansea , I think she was visiting one of my neighbours!

She gave me a cheeky smile and a wink, may have to book her myself. Lovely ass

np500

When she gets her arse in the receiving position on the edge of the bed for you, yes, it looks even more delectable and irresistible and screems for your attention , and as a gentleman it is only,  fit and proper that one should oblige.

Offline HughJardon

She is a great punt also now a tad closer for us southerners, located in Port Talbot the home of Hopkins, Burton & Brydon

But at 140 an hour I wont be making a trek up to her anytime soon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

Only working Saturdays now, which is a tad inconvenient for me too !

purefilth

When she gets her arse in the receiving position on the edge of the bed for you, yes, it looks even more delectable and irresistible and screems for your attention , and as a gentleman it is only,  fit and proper that one should oblige.

We need a like button