Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What a saga it can be to create a punt.  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I knew some weeks ago that I will be visiting the West Sussex/Portsmouth area driving through Surrey. This is not a South East question but a general one. I have limited opportunities away from home for escape and interlewds so this matters to me.

So I emailed a likely looking lady for me with an advance question - is she free on a Sunday afternoon (after my work). No reply.
2 weeks before the date I email her again. No reply. I email a couple of likely ladies - this region has plenty of mature ladies whom I fancy. No replies.

I set up a reverse booking. The third reply is right up my street - and I would not say no to the second one but the third one was better. Agree and book. Yippee. All ready - all I need is her postcode so I can my make a Google Map. No response. I also need her phone number and send her mine. No reply. Then out of the blue she emails me yesterday that her period began - a visit from mother nature she wrote. I emailed her back that this was not a problem, it is a fantasy of mine. Not least she was a £150 normal fee down to £100 for the hour for the RB and I really really fancied her. No reply.

So I emailed another 10, yes 10 ladies in the area and of course no reply except a couple of ladies who do not do Sundays. Most messages unread, some read but no response.

Ok so I set up another RB for £120 an hour this time and this afternoon I have a taker for £120 down from £140. I say yes please. I did see her profile and she was a plan C type for me. Not all the services I like were available, a real cracker for my tastes, but too expensive, but we shall see on the day. Looking fingerlickin good. She texts me her phone number. I ask her by text if I need to book formally and I need her postcode, and include some encouraging positive gentle words. No reply so 2 hours later I make a proper AW booking for a bonking so she knows I am for real. No reply but I see she has read it.

I find I have a good A-Z street plan of her town and text her again to ask for the street name as I do not do satnav. No reply.

Tomorrow I cannot call easily from work. I shall call her in a tea break.
Any bets whether I shall have my fun tomorrow?
Anyone else have such a saga?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 07:52:38 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Hertsgent

Working on a Sunday.....you a member of the clergy HP?  :hi:

Don't fancy your chances.......

ramrodronnie

I'm booked in to see a girl tomorrow HP. Sorry to read about all the run arounds you've been getting. It is infuriating though, as there are loads of WGs that bang on about us punters being time wasters!  :angry:

Offline Buttons

Mothers Day tomorrow. They will all be being treated to a bunch of over priced half dead supermarket flowers, a shitty card and an all you can eat carvery at the local Harvester. Call me cynical, but Mothers Day is really just a bunch of old marketing bollox...... :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

I knew some weeks ago that I will be visiting the West Sussex/Portsmouth area driving through Surrey. This is not a South East question but a general one. I have limited opportunities away from home for escape and interlewds so this matters to me.

So I emailed a likely looking lady for me with an advance question - is she free on a Sunday afternoon (after my work). No reply.
2 weeks before the date I email her again. No reply. I email a couple of likely ladies - this region has plenty of mature ladies whom I fancy. No replies.

I set up a reverse booking. The third reply is right up my street - and I would not say no to the second one but the third one was better. Agree and book. Yippee. All ready - all I need is her postcode so I can my make a Google Map. No response. I also need her phone number and send her mine. No reply. Then out of the blue she emails me yesterday that her period began - a visit from mother nature she wrote. I emailed her back that this was not a problem, it is a fantasy of mine. Not least she was a £150 normal fee down to £100 for the hour for the RB and I really really fancied her. No reply.

So I emailed another 10, yes 10 ladies in the area and of course no reply except a couple of ladies who do not do Sundays. Most messages unread, some read but no response.

Ok so I set up another RB for £120 an hour this time and this afternoon I have a taker for £120 down from £140. I say yes please. I did see her profile and she was a plan C type for me. Not all the services I like were available, a real cracker for my tastes, but too expensive, but we shall see on the day. Looking fingerlickin good. She texts me her phone number. I ask her by text if I need to book formally and I need her postcode, and include some encouraging positive gentle words. No reply so 2 hours later I make a proper AW booking for a bonking so she knows I am for real. No reply but I see she has read it.

I find I have a good A-Z street plan of her town and text her again to ask for the street name as I do not do satnav. No reply.

You're well beaten this week HP, I got to plan P on Friday. Unreviewed on UKP and surprisingly, she was a decent punt.

tcm

Offline iPad3

Mothers Day tomorrow. They will all be being treated to a bunch of over priced half dead supermarket flowers, a shitty card and an all you can eat carvery at the local Harvester. Call me cynical, but Mothers Day is really just a bunch of old marketing bollox...... :thumbsdown:

What!!!!...........I can't beleive you'd suggest such a thing!!!!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Yes I did last June where for a punt on a particular day I had went through 6 (Yes 6) WGs....... Miss KDD, NikkiDevine, Lexxi Rocks, Lucinda Bang Hard, Kiki Minaj, and SexyIndependent. I had wanted a 1hr incall.

1, Miss KDD was not available for an incall on the date I asked, but mentioned another date that she was doing incalls. Sadly I was not available on that date.

2, NikkiDevine was not available on the date I asked for.

3, Lexxi Rocks did not read or respond to my e-mail despite logging in everyday to AW.

4, Lucinda Bang Hard...... Same result as with Lexxi Rocks

5, Kiki Minaj did reply to my e-mail and said she was available on the date I was going to punt. So I made a booking request with my phone number, which she then marked as scheduled. She didn't send me any further e-mails. Then on the morning of the day of the booking I sent her an e-mail on AW to state I was travelling to London to see her and asked her to text me her location details (she did not display a phone number on her AW profile, nor did she e-mail it to me). No response from her. In the meantime I traveled to London by train, then when I arrived, I waited an hour and a half in London for a phone call, text or e-mail from her. Nothing whatsoever. Therefore my time was wasted and the punt never happened.

6, SexyIndependent.... I telephoned her to see if she was available for a particular time. She said she was and asked me send a booking request on AW, which I did. After a few minutes she e-mailed me to confirm she would see me and gave her location details. I then went to her place for the punt and had a great time. A Pot Luck Plan F punt that went well and left me feeling happy. I did a review of that meet.

As for Kiki Minaj, on the next day she had logged in to her AW account (she hadn't logged in for a few days prior) and read the e-mail I sent in the morning of my arranged punt with her. However she did not respond to explain what had happened or apologise for wasting my time. I did a review of that and left feedback on her AW account stating she was a timewaster.

Therefore my own saga in arranging a punt left me with mixed emotions. Joy over my meet with SexyIndependent and anger with Kiki Minaj wasting my time.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:46:24 am by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Buttons

What!!!!...........I can't beleive you'd suggest such a thing!!!!

Ha ha, yes, stating the bleeding obvious award goes to me....... :D

I'd had a few beers and was slightly....... :wacko:

Offline cueball

I don't usually go for a plan b these days as they're invariably a disappointment. I usually have plan A and if that folds I sack it for the day.

But, recently, I had a day off work and a punt booked, she cancelled and we postponed. I thought go on, I'll give it a go at a plan b.

With a variety of reasons, some being busy, not working, not available until later than my window,un answered phone, ignored text etc etc. I got down to plan J without a taker.

The towel got thrown in then, the money stayed in my pocket and I got on with the rest of the day.

No wonder some of you lads rant who book at short or on the day, it must be very frustrating if that's your MO.

It reaffirmed my thoughts on plan A or sack it though.

vw

I don't usually go for a plan b these days as they're invariably a disappointment. I usually have plan A and if that folds I sack it for the day.

I don't get this mentality I have plan a and a different plan a for next time and plan a for the time after that, they just move up the order !

Maybe its me who is mad, maybe i should focus on 1 prossie ?

Offline Buttons

I tend to pick the one I want to fuck the most on the day and make contact early. The choice is a moving target depending on how I feel that day. What I am saying is that yesterday's plan A, might be today's plan C. If first choice of the day a no starter, then I might try a second or third choice.

My biggest problem is location, closest large city is about an hour drive away, with only limited crap choice locally. It's an annoyance if I have a case of blue balls, but then the money stays for another day. My biggest annoyance is when that saved money has to be spent on another unplanned for expense, something needs fixing or replacing etc.

Swansea lad

The precise reason I started sticking to a few regulars who didn't mess me about.

The worst ones are when you book, turn up at postcode thend get the answer phone message. This has led me to ring the nearest available girl and end up with a bad punt.

Offline od13218

The precise reason I started sticking to a few regulars who didn't mess me about.

The worst ones are when you book, turn up at postcode thend get the answer phone message. This has led me to ring the nearest available girl and end up with a bad punt.
Yep, I've fallen into that trap too. Trouble is once I get the horn and decide I'm punting, basically the brain disengages and the decisions tend to be made downstairs...!
Like the OP I get limited opportunities, but they are also unpredictable so I don't book in advance, it's a case of finding someone on the day. The advantage is you're less likely to be cancelled, the disadvantage is you might have to settle for a 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice...
Doug

Offline flintstone

I can relate to some of the points raised by the OP.   I like to plan and target a specific WG.  You think some would like advanced bookings, I say WGs need better diary management, fucking hairdressers can do it.  As for Sunday, as bad as couriers.  Roll on amazon prime offering WGs.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I can relate to some of the points raised by the OP.   I like to plan and target a specific WG.  You think some would like advanced bookings, I say WGs need better diary management, fucking hairdressers can do it.  As for Sunday, as bad as couriers.  Roll on amazon prime offering WGs.

Totally agree. Plus you would expect those ladies to be much better in comms. Sadly that is not the case. Poor comms often means the WG is not interested in seeing the punter, or in what he wants in the meet.

Offline Bigjohn

Fancied a punt today.
So after browsing A/W, I found three ladies that took my fancy.
Phoned all three several times over a two hr period.
Not one reply.
Good news is, I've still got my money-they haven't.

Swansea lad

I think a lot of Wg's get arrogant from men paying them for sex. You see some very average looking girls charging silly prices but some men obviously pay it.

One girl I used to see regularly has messaged me with better prices lately (she doesn't advertise) this tells me work must be really quiet for her.

How many guys do you think they see each week? 10, 20 if in demand?

Offline Buttons

I think a lot of Wg's get arrogant from men paying them for sex. You see some very average looking girls charging silly prices but some men obviously pay it.

Exactly this, they start to think they are gods gift to man. Not all of them, but certainly a large percentage. Worse than that is the cunts that keeping paying the inflated prices.

As been said so many times before, it is supply and demand. Not much can be done about it. I do sometimes wonder what the effect on the market would be if everyone on UKP took a 4 week break at the same time?  :timeout:

Offline a_test_person

Funnily enough today is a nightmare for this for me too. Emailed 1/2 dozen a few days ago. Even a FWB is at her mothers.

Today's lady was silent for a while, as in no response to my requests for her postcode. Then today she asked for a photo and I decided to send her one. Ok she said and asked if I could book a hotel. No I said, too much £ and too much time needed. I had booked an incall. She claimed her boiler had burst, and a little while later sent a very apologetic sad email.

I phoned some more ladies who were on my way home and got no answers, 2 of them called me while I was driving as I had by then given up and so doing 70mph on the A3 I missed them.

All in all a saga of some stress and no outcome but Surrey and Hampshire close to A3 have some great ladies for me if I get it right next year as I have so often before on this annual excursion. I have done this annual visit for some special work for maybe 20 years or more in January or March and had great fun.
ruefully-
HP

Offline Sonny Crockett

Today's lady was silent for a while, as in no response to my requests for her postcode. Then today she asked for a photo and I decided to send her one. Ok she said and asked if I could book a hotel. No I said, too much £ and too much time needed. I had booked an incall. She claimed her boiler had burst, and a little while later sent a very apologetic sad email.

I phoned some more ladies who were on my way home and got no answers, 2 of them called me while I was driving as I had by then given up and so doing 70mph on the A3 I missed them.

All in all a saga of some stress and no outcome but Surrey and Hampshire close to A3 have some great ladies for me if I get it right next year as I have so often before on this annual excursion. I have done this annual visit for some special work for maybe 20 years or more in January or March and had great fun.
ruefully-
HP

Sorry to hear about this. :(

Offline NIK

Another of the several reasons I don't bother anymore. Can't be arsed to go through all such shit to sling a hundred quid or more away.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

This is why Soho walk ups are so great, it disperses with all this bollocks and you usually get to see the girl when you want to, not when they are free. Plus you can see 2 or 3 for the price of one AW punt that you may have driven miles to get to, and turned out to be a B & S or just a poor punt.
 I know the walk ups aren't for everyone, and if you don't live in London or can't get there easily then this is somewhat irrelevant. It's a shame there aren't walk ups in all major towns/cities, it would make life so much easier.
 I do also use AW and had a special birthday punt booked with someone i'd been meaning to see for months. As i was on the train making my way there, i got a text saying "sorry something has come up, will have to cancel" That was a real disappointment, i luckily found a pretty good plan B, but i do totally sympathise.

Offline Marmalade

You've hit the nail on the head. It's one thing tolerating their faffing about in your own city but another entirely somewhere else. Especially if you are only there for say, two nights. There's a couple of times I've visited Leeds (or some other humanity-forsaken place in the English industrial wasteland) and experienced hungry-cock even when there are plenty of (lazy-arsed) prossies almost in spunking distance.

On one occasion I had a fucking gorgeous apart-hotel suite on a bargain business rate and did as much pre-selection research as I reasonably had time for before getting the train to smogland. Arrange an outcall for 8pm which gives me time to cool down after work, shower, shit and shave. All the comms have gone perfectly: it seems. Shortly before the appointed time I get an effusive, polite message 'explaining' she's been held up but won't be there till just after nine. Should I cancel and go for a plan B? (Plan B could be just as dodgy and I decide I can't be arsed as she at least sounds genuine at this point).

I get a text just before 9pm asking to confirm directions, which I do. Twenty-fucking-five past still no sign. Several texts later and I get "Sorry!!! On my way!!!" 10pm and of course there's fuck all anybody in the room except me. Now there is no answer to her texts and her phone rings out. Fucked. Evening wasted and chance of organising a late night one at this hour is zero minus.

My answer is pay through the nose (which almost gives me a nosebleed) but at least in some cities there are agencies that kick their prossie arses bigtime if they fuck anyone about. In London, I'm even more lazy: the re-christened LMP is simple to book and reliable. Fucked if I'm going to be spassed about by some refugee hooker pretending to be Ingleesh, travel hours across Londinium, freeze my kegs off, find she works in a crack den, and miss the last chippie before the miserable tube back home.

Whore aren't Heineken. Or Volkswagen. More like some cheap own-brand lager left open on the dashboard that may or may not be fresh or drinkable.  :angry:

Offline SamLP

Had several of those days when plans a-z just don't materialise and either end up with plan z+ which have come up trumps on occasions and a disaster on others, or I pack it in and live to punt another day.

Offline od13218

This is why Soho walk ups are so great, it disperses with all this bollocks and you usually get to see the girl when you want to, not when they are free. Plus you can see 2 or 3 for the price of one AW punt that you may have driven miles to get to, and turned out to be a B & S or just a poor punt.
 I know the walk ups aren't for everyone, and if you don't live in London or can't get there easily then this is somewhat irrelevant. It's a shame there aren't walk ups in all major towns/cities, it would make life so much easier.
 I do also use AW and had a special birthday punt booked with someone i'd been meaning to see for months. As i was on the train making my way there, i got a text saying "sorry something has come up, will have to cancel" That was a real disappointment, i luckily found a pretty good plan B, but i do totally sympathise.
I'm lucky enough to live in London and often work within a few mins of soho- it's absolutely perfect for me and I will always be profoundly grateful for its existence! No fucking about, cheap, and easy enough to find what you're looking for.
Doug

Offline NIK

I'm lucky enough to live in London and often work within a few mins of soho- it's absolutely perfect for me and I will always be profoundly grateful for its existence! No fucking about, cheap, and easy enough to find what you're looking for.
Doug

Despite being in Soho hundreds of times not only have I never been in a walk up, but I have never remotely had the inclination. I know many swear by them but you just don't know what you're going to get and I want more than a twenty minute suck, fuck and tug. I know you can walk but I can't be arsed with the hassle.

I actually did go to Les Girls once which is no longer there, but that was slightly different. Didn't enjoy it much anyway as she was a bit of a fatty.

Offline od13218

Despite being in Soho hundreds of times not only have I never been in a walk up, but I have never remotely had the inclination. I know many swear by them but you just don't know what you're going to get and I want more than a twenty minute suck, fuck and tug. I know you can walk but I can't be arsed with the hassle.

I actually did go to Les Girls once which is no longer there, but that was slightly different. Didn't enjoy it much anyway as she was a bit of a fatty.
Well horses for courses and all that- it's not everyone's cup of tea. Personally I often do want nothing more than a quick ball-draining and its ideal for that-also I've been regularly enough to know which girls give good service. The Soho thread on UKP has also been excellent, of course.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Well horses for courses and all that- it's not everyone's cup of tea. Personally I often do want nothing more than a quick ball-draining and its ideal for that-also I've been regularly enough to know which girls give good service. The Soho thread on UKP has also been excellent, of course.

Amen brother  :drinks:

So now to make a plan for tomorrow, tough also as I have seen most ladies I would wish to see in my regular area and I am limited by my work hours, but I am an optimist.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Another of the several reasons I don't bother anymore. Can't be arsed to go through all such shit to sling a hundred quid or more away.

There is too much shit we have to go through just to organise a punt that lasts 1 or 2 hours and where you want to undertake particular services. You put a lot of thought into what you want in that punt and you e-mail the lady this. Then these things will happen.......

1, Lady doesn't read or reply to e-mail despite logging to AW everyday

2, Lady reads e-mail but doesn't respond

3, Lady replies quickly without properly reading e-mail

4, If lady does reply positively and you arrange booking, if you have any additional requests and you text the lady, she does not reply back. This leaves little confidence in the punter as to whether the lady is actually interested in seeing them or in what the punter wants

5, On the very day the booking is then cancelled, putting what you have planned to waste.

Instead of the getting the punt you want, you're just left feeling disappointed and wondering what is the point. You then organise Plan B which at the end turns out shit anyway. That is some saga!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:30:58 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Marmalade

Just time consuming. Often just default to a sauna.

Happy ending YES!

Today's plan A said not available as a polite and speedy reply. She had previously also been not available.

Today's plan B was a failed assignation from a previous time, cancellation for genuine sickness once, and cancellation from major traffic snarl-up, motorway blocked by accident - I know I was stuck in it and missed my work that day - so it was a former plan A.

So today's plan B worked with a happy ending, review follows soon!
Phew.

Offline Romney

As someone quite new to punting, I'm definitely finding, at least so far, it's not nearly as simple as I had hoped it would be.  I only punt when traveling to London for business, and I'm usually there for just 3 or 4 days at a time. 

I guess naively I was attracted to punting because I thought it was going to be a way to have sex with nice looking women with no strings, and with a guarantee of getting at least close to what I expected from the transaction.

So far my limited experience has been similar to the OP.  Since I don't live in London and only have a few days at a time for this hobby, maybe once every month or two, I too find it difficult to actually arrange and complete bookings that work with my limited availability.  I really don't have the time for plan B's and C's, so when plan A's don't work, that it's for me for that visit. 

Even though I now choose wg's carefully with the help of the UKP recommendations, too often I don't hear back from the wg, or they're not available when I am, etc.

I'd like ideally to find a few regulars who are reliable and know that I am too, then stick with them, but I suppose that will take some time. 

All in all, at this early stage for me it does seem like more work and uncertainty than I was expecting...

Happy ending YES!

Today's plan A said not available as a polite and speedy reply. She had previously also been not available.

Today's plan B was a failed assignation from a previous time, cancellation for genuine sickness once, and cancellation from major traffic snarl-up, motorway blocked by accident - I know I was stuck in it and missed my work that day - so it was a former plan A.

So today's plan B worked with a happy ending, review follows soon!
Phew.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88791.msg1084940#msg1084940