Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Maria Sheffield  (Read 3089 times)

Offline pmuk

Another one of those posts....has anyone had any dealings with this lady.  States she is Polish and new to this. There is quite a lot of detail in the profile which is unusual for other EE profiles which makes me curious.

[url][https://www.adultwork.com/3332344/[url]

9 review(s) found for Lovely$Jasmine linked to in above post (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Online cherub

Profile states she's British. Has she told you otherwise?
External Link/Members Only

Offline pmuk

No sorry. Was just thinking I'd gotten mixed up and went back to check!  Still wondering if anyone has seen her before. She does have some feedbac which is largely positive. .

Offline Lijunwei

She does have a great figure on her profile

Offline demonic

I saw her a few weeks ago when she had a slightly different profile. She has updated her photos with ones that are far better

She is the real deal - saw her at her "office" in Rotherham ....

Very attractive with a really fit body. All the services offered were available however discretion was applied when it came to A'Levels.

She mentioned she was looking for somewhere in Sheffield city centre .... will certainly visit again

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline zeberdoo

Any further comments on this Profile? No reviews anywhere, seems like a real hottie although pics look a bit too good to be true....? Also price for private pics is crazy high!
[also worth noting that her profile is with a '0' rather than a 'o']

Offline Tricks

I've seen her in the Rotherham office, which was not as bad as it may seem. She is taking on an apartment in Attercliffe soon.

I don't have time for a review but would see again at £100. I still think £120 is a bit steep these days.

Tits are fake but good quality and she doesn't mind having them squeezed.Its obvious she is new which may be appealing to some, but I like a bit more activity on the girls part.

Very good looking and her pics are accurate. She is probably in the top 20% of the current Sheffield shyte, so I would say give her a go if you are unable to travel further afield.

Offline mrjal

Is the Rotherham 'Office' literally an office?

Offline Tricks

Yes its an office with a sofa bed :hi:

Offline mrjal

Offline zeberdoo

Great, thanks for the reply. She sounds pretty good. Who else would feature in your top 20% of the current 'Sheffield Shyte"!?

Offline puntlover1

Could really do with a review for her. I've been trying to book her for an outcall but it hasn't worked out so far.

Offline Dorsetpunter

I liked the look of her too, but make sure you  check her services as when I asked she doesn't do A levels or cim.

Offline Lenowl

Met her a couple of weeks back and was more than happy from the service, £80 for half hour was a bit steep to say no owo but her looks and body more than made up for it
Really passionate dfk and energetic sex both worked up quite the sweat . She's very petite with enhanced boobs.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Met her a couple of weeks back and was more than happy from the service, £80 for half hour was a bit steep to say no owo but her looks and body more than made up for it
Really passionate dfk and energetic sex both worked up quite the sweat . She's very petite with enhanced boobs.

A review would be nice. Help your fellow punters out and all that.

Offline steve7458

I've shared a few messages with Maria and considered seeing her until she told me she didn't do CIM.  I explained it was on her profile so she ought to remove it if that is the case.  She said she would alter her profile asap and I said I would chat to her once its removed.

Her profile hasn't been changed and during the chats she also suggested she charges extra for certain other things, though she wouldn't say exactly what they were.  She wanted me to tell her what I was after and then she would quote me.  So guys beware and clarify prices would be my advice.  Her pictures and few reviews suggest she is worth seeing, but whilst I am still very tempted, I personally won't see her until she clarifies such things.

Offline puntlover1

She also advertises OWO (at discretion), but I see that the last punter didn't get that. I wanted her for an outcall, which she was charging £140 for because of travel costs. I'm happy to pay that, but not if OWO isn't on the table.