Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella of Glasgow  (Read 2131 times)

chico1000

External Link/Members Only
So I had a dream of doing something a little different with Gabriella, I dream't she was dressed in all her fetish gear and boots she tied me up on that St Andrew's Cross thing, blindfolded me did all that sensory stuff, wrote stuff with lipstick on my chest and then blew me with a wandering finger and then I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed the lot. 

So with this in mind I called her and arranged the booking, communications were excellent and directed to her usual flat.  She opened the door dressed in the fetish gear and boots.  She told me to make myself at home.  This is when things started to get a little weird.  I went to the bedroom and opened the door and there was Seeker jumping up and down shouting "G is going to get a good rattling"  I immediately closed the door and went to the bathroom and opened a cupboard looking for a towel and found TJ Hooker bound and gagged.  I said I thought you were banned and closed the fucking door quickly.  This was becoming weird so quickly went to the other bedroom and there was DG who was lying on the bed.  He turned to me and said "have you seen G's duo partner" I closed the door and went to the kitchen and there was Megan/Kate (Scottish Busty Tattoo) who was mixing a drink which smelled like diesel she turned and send "I'm just getting ready for the duo babes" https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66226.msg844344;topicseen#msg844344
Fuck me I retreated to the living room to find G and there on the sofa was TAZZ sitting on top of some fluffy towels in fluffy bunny suit writing something on a computer.  He turned to me and said have you seen Maisie's tits.  This picture should do.

This was to weird so then I looked in the corner and there in the dog cage was Fanny F and Fagbreath eating shit. What a sight an old hag and the ultimate raincoat keyboard warrior complete with bi-focals. Well that was too much I bolted that fucking house of horrors.

Ok I made up the nightmare part I didn't meet anyone else on the punt apart from Gabriella. But the dream part actually happened up to the point she swallowed and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

DG

Nice review, I think  :unknown: tbh all that shite about me, TJ etc was completely implausible, except the bit about seeker   :D :lol:

Offline seeker

Seems to me Chico may have had one to many  fanny MCmuffin meals before he fell asleep with his
funsize in his hand as usual  :wacko:
And started to hallucinate whilst polishing off the third burger in his sleep .

chico1000

Seems to me Chico may have had one to many  fanny MCmuffin meals before he fell asleep with his
funsize in his hand as usual  :wacko:
And started to hallucinate whilst polishing off the third burger in his sleep .
Hey watch it I was gentle with you!

chico1000

I just got asked who Fanny F is? Come on guys whose the most hated guy on the Scottish board.

Offline seeker

Hey watch it I was gentle with you!

Is that what G said to you ...
Just banter Chico.
..but better watch out  for  Randys retaliation  :D

DG

I just got asked who Fanny F is? Come on guys whose the most hated guy on the Scottish board.

Now that would make an interesting poll  :D Shortly followed by 'Glasgow's Fluffiest' and 'Most Prolific Matron Muncher'  :lol: :lol:

chico1000

Is that what G said to you ...
Just banter Chico.
..but better watch out  for  Randys retaliation  :D
Who Randy no I wasn't referring to him what makes you think that?

moosehead69

So when's the next party ... The good ones end up in the kitchen !!

DG

So when's the next party ... The good ones end up in the kitchen !!

Haha your contribution has completed a clean sweep of G's Dream Team; that's sure to get keyboards rattling  :D

Offline seeker

G looks great
With get baps and pastie out     
A mini Greggs is our G  :coolgirl:

moosehead69

Prefers her steak and offers the ultimate accompaniment!  :P
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 07:42:47 pm by moosehead69 »

DG

I find cupcakes tend to do the trick  :dance:

RandyF

External Link/Members Only
So I had a dream of doing something a little different with Gabriella, I dream't she was dressed in all her fetish gear and boots she tied me up on that St Andrew's Cross thing, blindfolded me did all that sensory stuff, wrote stuff with lipstick on my chest and then blew me with a wandering finger and then I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed the lot. 

So with this in mind I called her and arranged the booking, communications were excellent and directed to her usual flat.  She opened the door dressed in the fetish gear and boots.  She told me to make myself at home.  This is when things started to get a little weird.  I went to the bedroom and opened the door and there was Seeker jumping up and down shouting "G is going to get a good rattling"  I immediately closed the door and went to the bathroom and opened a cupboard looking for a towel and found TJ Hooker bound and gagged.  I said I thought you were banned and closed the fucking door quickly.  This was becoming weird so quickly went to the other bedroom and there was DG who was lying on the bed.  He turned to me and said "have you seen G's duo partner" I closed the door and went to the kitchen and there was Megan/Kate (Scottish Busty Tattoo) who was mixing a drink which smelled like diesel she turned and send "I'm just getting ready for the duo babes" https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66226.msg844344;topicseen#msg844344
Fuck me I retreated to the living room to find G and there on the sofa was TAZZ sitting on top of some fluffy towels in fluffy bunny suit writing something on a computer.  He turned to me and said have you seen Maisie's tits.  This picture should do.

This was to weird so then I looked in the corner and there in the dog cage was Fanny F and Fagbreath eating shit. What a sight an old hag and the ultimate raincoat keyboard warrior complete with bi-focals. Well that was too much I bolted that fucking house of horrors.

Ok I made up the nightmare part
I didn't meet anyone else on the punt apart from Gabriella. But the dream part actually happened up to the point she swallowed and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

There's a very fine line between thin content and spam Chico1000.

When the big man DG contrived another review of Gabriella, I did suspect the other fluffies would feel duty bound to follow the leader - but I mean, your gonna have to be 1000x times more subtle than this shite.

What does Joe punter gain from this review? Little or nothing I'd suggest. What do the fluffy zealots gain? A slightly less lonely Sat. night and a little cyber pat on the back from Gabbo?

chico1000

I find cupcakes tend to do the trick  :dance:
What time is it?  I thought I heard someone come in.  I might need to get her the cupcakes next what store do you reccomend DG?

RandyF

Spammy drivel replies too.  :rolleyes:  It's not my forum fluffters, it's not me your potentially annoying  :unknown:

Put your pea brains into gear, a bit maybe eh.

DG

What time is it?  I thought I heard someone come in.  I might need to get her the cupcakes next what store do you reccomend DG?

What store??? Hand made by a Master Baker Chico; you know it's only the finest where G is concerned  :cool: She always appreciates the extra effort  :yahoo:

chico1000

What store??? Hand made by a Master Baker Chico; you know it's only the finest where G is concerned  :cool: She always appreciates the extra effort  :yahoo:
Thanks DG Ill bear that it mind but sometimes us real punters don't have the time to make stuff for them.  Too busy visiting real girls of all kinds of different sizes, personalities and nationalities, shagging and reviewing them.  But I heard that poshpasty.com might do the trick if you are in a hurry.  Joe punter needs to know the little things that might turn an excellent punt into a spectacular one.

Offline The Man With No Name

What does Joe punter gain from this review?

Hah! Donald Trump levels of hilarious hypocrisy there. Always new depths though, I guess... :lol:

You can tell he's been properly fucking wound up again after that very accurate description of him as a nonce-like caged shit-eater.  :yahoo:

Offline David1970

Read the first half of the review and gave up. Chico your reviews and imput is normally good but FFS what were you on when you wrote that review. Pointless and non-informative.

chico1000

Read the first half of the review and gave up. Chico your reviews and imput is normally good but FFS what were you on when you wrote that review. Pointless and non-informative.
Normal service will be resumed but it does help to have a sense of humour now and again.

Offline Game of scones

Sorry can't agree payed shagging is serious stuff
Plenty hilarity supplied on here by mandy

chico1000

Mandy does not review slags off all kinds of punters and prossies no matter how good or bad they are. For someone that does put a bit of effort in to the forum I would hope my wee dig at a non contributor and serial shit stirrer would be indulged just a little.  But hey if I have upset others then I do apologise. Anyway first part true, take from that what you want.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:24:08 pm by chico1000 »

Offline Game of scones

Chico in all honesty thought your wee bit of fiction was hilarious put a wee smile on ma face and a spring in ma step was being totally facecious

chico1000

Offline Courtney

it does help to have a sense of humour now and again.
...of course! :D

.......although you should maybe add some of these next time.....
 "!!!!!  :D :lol: :)  :sarcastic: :yahoo: :dance: :drinks: ;) !!!!!"

mavgoose

I enjoyed the alternative style, a bit.
Looking forward to normal service being resumed though.
It's much more Handy when I'm looking for some new punting Candy.

So all fine and Dandy with me.

Offline seeker

I think Choco's stab at trying to be humorous was no bad
Always nice to have a wee laugh. .. :D :D :D
But don't give up the day job ...
Just yet  :cool:

DG

I think Choco's stab at trying to be humorous was no bad
Always nice to have a wee laugh. .. :D :D :D
But don't give up the day job ...
Just yet  :cool:

Since I don't have a day job, maybe I'll try and top Chico's alternative review later; but perhaps not  :D

DG

Decided against a full Chico or Taz style review (or DG for that matter  :D), but was back at G's today. A longer meet so I took the opportunity to indulge myself and had some fun with restraint, a few toys and orgasm play. Gaby is anything but one dimensional; very responsive and very attentive. Dressed today in a sexy black outfit with hold ups and leather heeled boots; sexy with just a hint of kink. Another 5 Star meet. :yahoo:

Offline seeker

Was G still limping and cursing me  :D
Had G in all types of positions last time  :cool:
She needed a cold bath to recover  :rose:

DG

Was G still limping and cursing me  :D
Had G in all types of positions last time  :cool:
She needed a cold bath to recover  :rose:

Haha I'd heard that. No fighting fit today, but dizzy when I left her  :yahoo: It was electric; well we needed new batteries and 240V mains  :lol: